Forum › Introducing Dynasty Premium

joined Mar 23, 2013

Server is Full
Position in Queue: 517

Estimated Wait Time: 47 mins

Due to a recent surge in visitors, we have been forced to implement a server queue. You may be excluded from this for a small monthly fee.

Haha this shit is gold.

joined Dec 12, 2010

Oh mofo I seriously thought it was real... completely forgot about the date! Well played sir.... well played indeed.

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Seriously when I saw the queue my heart stopped for a second. Please don't do that again -.-

ps.: ggwp

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

What got me the most was the Gay for Pay XDDDD oh god

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

... Was this Michan's idea?

Crazy_pup
joined Mar 13, 2012

I read the whole thing then went cold. You guys are good. Real good.

But dagnabit! It's still March. You aren't supposed to start making me feel like a nub until at least midnight!

Pic_push.php
joined Jan 31, 2013

is it true??? waaaaaaah whyyyyyyyyy?!!! :(((((((

Pic_push.php
joined Jan 31, 2013

you sccared me o___O well april fools! :>

Page-11
Dynasty Scans
joined Feb 14, 2011

Maybe.

Screenshot_20180506-015621_mh1555746409679
joined Mar 31, 2013

I would have actually thrown my money at this beautiful website if this were real.....

But still, the jokes pretty good. Happy April Fools~

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

I was confused when the waiting queue suddenly showed up, with the Dynasty Premium banner. Then I clicked "go premium" for the hell of it, and I got it when nothing happened. Great joke! I especially loved the fun poke at Jmanga's business model.

Nadie
joined Mar 31, 2013

I almost died of a heart attack, good one! And thank you for all your hard work, Dynasty!

Kocchi
joined Mar 23, 2013

i was like "i wonder how much should we pay.." then i read the next post, i was like "err i totally forgot it's april fool's!"

Saikou Dynasty-scans! you got me :D

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

my god you guys!!!
just so you know it is stil march where I'm at so I took it seriously oh my god until I read the gay for pay lol good one XD
this is the only thing I don't want to lose lol

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

my god you guys!!!
just so you know it is stil march where I'm at so I took it seriously oh my god until I read the gay for pay lol good one XD
this is the only thing I don't want to lose lol

Pizarnik
joined Mar 5, 2013

I didn't even know about april fool's...! what a shock! hahaha anyways, it was fun read the comments, now i feel relaxed XD
Thank you for all your work :)

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

had a mini heart-attack, about to die but then reading the above thing-a-ma-jigs . . . hallelujah! rejoice, rejoice, for this is the first time i ever felt the meaning of April Fools' day. \w/

joined May 29, 2011

I DIED AMGGGG! LOL!!! AHSNDJKANDAJKSDAS!!

I seriously went and started counting how many extra money I can spare for this pftttt!! ; ヮ ;

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Maybe.

I like your style.

joined Mar 31, 2013

last year was a beast too. as I remember it was a change from yuri to yaoi completely? someone remind me

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

that was too obvious

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I like it, you should add "If your account becomes unavailable reasonably priced replacements are available" to mirror Amazon.

Please don't let this end up come true like that other one.

joined Mar 31, 2013

I swear to God, Dynasty, you don't know how far my jaw dropped to the ground.

slowclap.gif

Advocates
joined May 15, 2011

That scared me like the moment in pokemon where Charmanders' tail almost went out, dang so good. :D

Alice
joined Jun 14, 2012

You made me lose faith in humanity for a second there with that queue check, then I remembered what day today is.

To reply you must either login or sign up.