Forum › Posts by Yumeen

joined Mar 31, 2013

Also, one more thing...I can access the comic from my iPhone, but I can't read anything because I don't speak the language. Is there a way to translate the comic from my phone so I can read it there? I'd really hate to think that all this has been a waste of time and money.

Check out the first post on the first page of this thread. Most of the info you need should be there. To verify your age, click on the "19 off/on" switch at the very top right of the Lezhin homepage (on the PC version).

I don't know if there's a way for readers to use the overlay on mobile devices, since we haven't tried that out yet. You'll definitely be able to read in English on the PC version of the website though. We've completed 6 chapters so far, and we're currently working on checking/typesetting the rest.

I've seen the tutorial....but whenever I fill in whatever information or what not, even when the birthdate I give makes me older then 19, the 19+ switch still doesn't turn red like I've seen, so I can't view WDTFS at all....when I go to read the chapter, it asks for adult certification again, and when I input information, it just continues to redirect me back to the previous page but doesn't let me view the 19+ content. I really don't know what to do

i also experienced the same thing. the 19+ button wont turn on. i have tried from google chrome, safari and firefox web browser. And i already paid the coin and login using facebook acc (im 24yo). Does anyone know how to fix this? :(

Second these posts!! I'd really love to read the manhwa but it doesn't seem to work on any of the browsers. From what I'm hearing Korea seems to love IE, so maybe it would work on that? (I have a mac so not sure if possible for myself)

This is really frustrating and I hope someone comes up with a solution. :(

Many thanks to your hard work!

Yumeen
Locker Room discussion 11 Jul 08:39
joined Mar 31, 2013

This is like, hate-sex x100

I don't even know

Yumeen
Gokujo discussion 03 Jul 06:56
joined Mar 31, 2013

This deserves a 'what the fuck am I reading' tag

What a beautiful piece of artwork.

Yumeen
joined Mar 31, 2013

I... what... uh...

What is this... I don't even...

Yumeen
Citrus discussion 08 Apr 23:51
joined Mar 31, 2013

@ The writing
This one definitely goes places ( I've read chapter 2 and 3 raws ) and it doesn't disappoint. The drama tag on this one is well deserved.

Please could you reveal just a little bit of chapter 3's plot? I don't understand Japanese at all so it really is killing me, especially when Dynasty tags this series as Het. I only desire to know if Mei already loves another someone or not, to prepare for the next release. If Yuzu has to get through the pain of one-sided love at the end I'll have to buy a reserve of tissues T-T Sorry if this piss anybody off, I definitely don't want to ruin the mood :(

SPOILERS(Probably)

Basically, what happens is Gyaru pursues Mei about her "inside depression" (I can't phrase it any better) and Mei, of course, being the tsundere that she is, unleashes her tsuns and gets defensive when Gyaru goes to her and says "It's okay! I'm here for you!" etc.etc.

Dad gets pissed, and threatens her that if she protects Mei, she's gon' get expelled.

Gyaru meets with Gyarufriend and talks about the expulsion and how she's a bad sister, blablabla, but then Gyarufriend manages to encourage her and says "No, I think you're working really hard as a big sister, and the little sister should be really happy." which leads to Gyaru to decide that she'll not 'run away' anymore.

You should know what happens next.

The nurse says to Mei, "There was this girl who ran around crazily helped the old man, explained the situation to us thoroughly, helped him to the ambulance car and stuff. She wanted to let the grandchild (Mei) know." Mei, of course, shows her surprised face, slowly revealing the dere.

And so Mei and Gyaru have a nice 'sisterly' bond with one another, and Mei tells her "Call me by my name. Isn't that what families do?"

Gyaru then goes to the station, giddy, happy that she's friendlier with her sister now. She stands there before the door and thinks "So... we're sisters..."

Bam. Cliffrigginhanger.

Hope this didn't feel to long and helped you. Also, no Het so far, besides the fact that the teacher Mei's engaged to is a total douchewad

last edited at Apr 8, 2013 11:52PM

Yumeen
Citrus discussion 08 Apr 22:36
joined Mar 31, 2013

I swear to God, Citrus is friggin' beautiful.

I know this sounds bad-- but honestly, I don't give for the storyline as long as the other good stuff are actually, well, you know, good.

Anyway, I read this a while ago and immediately thought, "That art looks really familiar." Not just the lines and design, but panel composition and expressions as well. I didn't have anywhere to ask at the time, but now that I do...I'm wondering if I was the only person who felt like this? In other words...does this art remind you of another manga? I've been killing myself over here trying to think of what it could be...

Uhh, I'm not sure if it's similar but, "Your Fragrance" by Gratche Gratche came up on my mind... I'm not sure if it's the art style per se, but I think it's more of the situation (Gyaru and Black-haired-serious-chick) of the manga itself.

But yeah, I've been thinking of the art style a lot as well, and I'm infatuated with it.

Yumeen
Citrus discussion 07 Apr 22:28
joined Mar 31, 2013

I swear to God, Citrus is friggin' beautiful.

I know this sounds bad-- but honestly, I don't give for the storyline as long as the other good stuff are actually, well, you know, good.

Seriously, I fell in love with the art, and I can't speak anymore

Yumeen
joined Mar 31, 2013

I swear to God, Dynasty, you don't know how far my jaw dropped to the ground.

slowclap.gif