Forum › Natsu no Hi 2 discussion

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

D'awwww! I always like Nano x Fate! C: so endearing!

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

That was cute and lewd.
This author should make an adult NanoFate doujin too.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Noicee( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

The art is very nice and the story is cute too :D NanoFate <3

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I do really enjoy stories like this where they're in that special period on the cusp of doing it for the first time.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I don't care for the Alt setting but its easy to ignore here and just see regular nanoxfate - and as such it was great :)

It needs a good QC though - there were like 5 or so mistakes.

last edited at Aug 1, 2018 8:34AM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... Wait, when did those two get together? The previous Natsu no Hi seemed to portray them as the "still ignorant about their own romantic feelings' true nature" kind of couple that they're often depicted as in doujinshi that are set during their childhood (which is understandable; how many kids realize they're actually in love with another kid while they're still kids?). I've stopped reading INNOCENT a long while ago due to real life getting in the way and never managed to get both the motivation and spare time to binge the backlog, so if they actually became a couple in some future chapter that I haven't read, I wouldn't know.

last edited at Aug 1, 2018 11:00AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^It looked to me like that was their first intimacy, so I'd guess they were hooking up right there and then in this doujin - and I doubt they have in innocent. Dunno for sure tho - don't read it.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

No. They didn't hook up on Innocent. It's just the same old: she's the most important and especial to me. And they use the word "friend", because they don't know better, even if everyone tease them about how much they like each other.

Any way, I love NanoFate so much! I was smiling from beginning to end. Just made my day that much better.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

No. They didn't hook up on Innocent. It's just the same old: she's the most important and especial to me. And they use the word "friend", because they don't know better, even if everyone tease them about how much they like each other.

That's what was covered but it's not the whole story, remember that Vivio traveled back to the future in this manga and she tries to avoid calling Nanoha and Fate their mothers because it may change the future, which implies that not only Nanoha and Fate in Innocent will start a relationship and form a family like in StrikerS/Vivid, but that also Vivio may be their biological daughter in this timeline.

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

That's what was covered but it's not the whole story, remember that Vivio traveled back to the future in this manga and she tries to avoid calling Nanoha and Fate their mothers because it may change the future, which implies that not only Nanoha and Fate in Innocent will start a relationship and form a family like in StrikerS/Vivid, but that also Vivio may be their biological daughter in this timeline.

Not necessarily. If Innocent tells the story of only their childhood, it may not get to the time they realise that their feelings for each other goes beyond friendship. I find it more believable that they get it in their teens. They really should make a spin-off of their teens. Or give us an actual kiss. Aaaarh! The lack of kissing on MSLN drives me crazy, even knowing NanoFate is canon.
About Vivio, it would be soooooo awesome if she was their biological daughter. (* u *)

To reply you must either login or sign up.