joined Jul 16, 2013

Cant catch a break

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Can I shamefully ship Yuri x Nemo

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Can I shamefully ship Yuri x Nemo

ships within harems rare but not unheard of, so go a head.

last edited at Jun 10, 2018 8:46PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

It's Not My Fault I'm a Harem Protagonist!

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

Ucchi best protector... or stalker
I'll leave it up to you to decide

joined Apr 30, 2014

How in the world did she manage to attract so many girls? (though the one I don't really get is Yuri)

joined Sep 11, 2014

If Lizard can be a tag, Umbrella Sharing should be one as well.

last edited at Jun 10, 2018 9:44PM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Yandere squad

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Its not my fault I'm so popular!

joined Dec 4, 2016

How in the world did she manage to attract so many girls? (though the one I don't really get is Yuri)

Tomoko is actually cute and cool? Once she get over most of her awkwardness. I think Yuri is another introvert that comfortable around Tomoko because how socially awkward alike they are, and as Tomoko first introvert friend she can get a bit possessive.

last edited at Jun 11, 2018 3:32AM

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

Katou x Tomoko... Why not?

Suguru-doujima-136886
joined Sep 20, 2017

A teru teru bozu oh god, i can't stop laughing

Unnamed%20(1)
joined May 12, 2015

So many Watamote doujins in one day, I'm happy. I like them all but I live for Tomoko x Ucchi. Also, Tomoko is always a stuttering mess(even more than usual) when it comes to talking with Katou lmao.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Ucchi’s initial disgust towards her very quickly turned into infatuation possibly because she ended up obsessing over Tomoko and thinking about her nonstop, and Yoshida’s kinda special in that she treats everyone the exact same way (although I doubt she’s attracted to Tomoko).

Meanwhile, Nemo’s always been low-key interested in Kuro, Yuri’s super happy she was able to befriend other people besides Mako and truly cherishes Tomoko and Yoshida (the only two other people she considers friends besides Mako, but she seemingly gets along better with Tomoko out of all of them due to their shared introverted traits), and Katou is just the super doting motherly type (probably thinking that “any friend of Hina’s is a friend of mine!”)

I think it’s sweet that Yuri has been able to more or less open up because of Tomoko. Even Mako notes that Yuri has been saying and doing things out of her normal character, and thinks it’s nice that Yuri was able to find somebody she could truly connect with. Through Mako’s eyes, we see that Tomoko brings about new sides to Yuri that not even she (Mako) has even seen before, despite being best friends, so I find that a little endearing. Whether or not Yuri (or any of these girls, for that matter) has romantic feelings for Tomoko remains unknown though :^)

last edited at Jun 11, 2018 8:52AM

joined Dec 4, 2016

What's funny is how Mako is very preceptive of Yuri to the point she can read her mind but then make very wrong conclusion reading other people intention.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think Tomoko is bisexual, and everyone else's sexuality is unspecified.

Untitled-2
joined Aug 17, 2014

Here my guess :

Nemo is like tomoko, because the otaku trait and she doesn't need to use a "popular mask" the mask that force Nemo become a normie and popular among the other.

Yuri is introvert matter, if introvert feeling she/he can enjoy times with you. Introverts will treasure you as precious thing that she/he can trush or loved if need it. Yes, she/he mostly will try to keep the relationship and being afraid losing you.

Ucchi? I think the feeling toward tomoko is very disguting and turn up because her overwhelming hate, she wake herself a lesbian crush that trigger by asuka. Is In sepecial page on the hard copy manga (u need to buy it tho) the one with polish nail and snow storm, I forget the ch. Sry.

last edited at Jun 15, 2018 9:00AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

page 1: minor font fixes
page 2: minor font fixes
page 4: minor font fix

Fixes:
https://imgur.com/a/DsDMmPq

joined Sep 13, 2018

the moment nemo popped up i would be screaming "god damnit!!" if i was her , i think tomoko will be quick to recognize gayness but will just want to go home and watch anime.

Screenshot_2021-04-15-01-11-58-71_965bbf4d18d205f782c6b8409c5773a4~5
joined Mar 23, 2019

lmao, i really like the jokes on this one, nice~

To reply you must either login or sign up.