Forum › Gunjo discussion

So, I believe there's like 3 more chapters left to this. Hopefully, in those final three chapters even though it's clear they won't have a happy end I hope the abuse woman tells the other she loves her.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

[...] I hope the abuse woman tells the other she loves her.

I don't know.. I mean, she can say she loves her, it's probably true, but what kind of love would that be? It's really tragic to love somebody so much that you throw away your entire life when knowing that.. well, she will never meant the "I love you" like that... Or perhaps a love that would transcend the limit of sexuality?

joined Dec 16, 2017

This is...a rather complex manga. How much is really going on in their heads as they process the gravity of everything that's happened? The choices that have been made? How they see each other (and the hurricane of issues that has happened in between)? I love this manga because its just raw I think. It's ugly, dirty, and unapologetic about it. It even shows in it's art style. I'm glad it's being translated/scanned and thank you to the uploader/translators for your hard work. It may not be as popular as other manga on this site but it's appreciated.

last edited at Apr 16, 2018 6:18AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This latest chapter totally lost me. I think these last few chapters have been too preachy. I get they're trying to wrap things up by explaining the characters' motives and whatnot, but it's a lot of text at once and hard to understand.

joined Mar 15, 2015

This latest chapter totally lost me. I think these last few chapters have been too preachy. I get they're trying to wrap things up by explaining the characters' motives and whatnot, but it's a lot of text at once and hard to understand.

Yeah, I felt the same.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

I've avoided this series for a long, long time. Should I be reading it?

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I didn't think I'd find something as sweet as that cute blushing session, or that the characters would still be able to feel embarrassed about simple things like that at this point.

Good stuff about the absurdity and the power of love, still pretty sad/depressing at some point.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It's not a bad read and is enjoyable to me. I'd wait til it's all scanlated though, which should be soon. The breaks in between chapters disrupts the flow and atmosphere and i forget what happened before.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

It's not a bad read and is enjoyable to me. I'd wait til it's all scanlated though, which should be soon. The breaks in between chapters disrupts the flow and atmosphere and i forget what happened before.

All right, I'll do that then. Thanks!

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Ah! Still going eh? I think about this from time to time. Very interested in how it ends. The art seems very fitting.

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Caved and read it.

I was missing out on a gem this whole time.

joined Apr 23, 2015

Glad this is still getting worked on!

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

4 more chapters.. I just want them to be happy.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Round and round it goes, where it stops, I don’t care... (I.E. If 7seas picks this up, I won’t buy this)

Art work is great... the pacing is killing me faster than the resolution of this manga... I should still live to one hundred. (I’m trying to say this is really slooow, I mean: can we get to the punch line with some cliff notes here?)

last edited at Sep 15, 2018 12:51AM

joined Dec 16, 2017

Well, once again...that was intense. What a conversation to have over sex. But you can feel the wind down. I'm OK with this... and I hope they are able to meet their end with resolve.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Man the chapters get harder and harder to follow as they approach the ending. I still don't really get Glasses's character. Is she actually gay or attracted to Blonde? Everything I read makes it seem like she still doesn't actually sexually or romantically like Blonde for who she is, but more because Blonde was the only one who loved her.

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

Man the chapters get harder and harder to follow as they approach the ending. I still don't really get Glasses's character. Is she actually gay or attracted to Blonde? Everything I read makes it seem like she still doesn't actually sexually or romantically like Blonde for who she is, but more because Blonde was the only one who loved her.

As that tag...this is depressing as fuck.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I just want them to be happy...

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

Happy and together T_T but maybe happy is as far as they can get, if possible

joined Apr 23, 2015

.____. sad story is sad. b-but good! I mean . . .just man . . .
wonder if any of the ideas for where this is going will be remotely close to how it ends.
can't wait for the rest!

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’d like to thank you for your manga... business picked up while you’re publishing this fine piece of artwork—From: Kleenex corporation (tissue maker).

Now we still have “To Die In June” to keep us depressed.

joined Feb 4, 2016

They finally truly connected and now it's the end...

At least now we finally get to know the names of these people whom we've been following through this wild ride.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Applause.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Sort of glad it's over, don't have to worry about getting sad anymore. Well at least until the next sad manga... And there's still Happy Sugar Life to go...

The%20witch's%20house
joined Apr 9, 2015

^^^^^ to add to the wait for the next sad manga, there's Gakkou Gurashi (oml)

as for my thoughts... damn... it's over now but im actually really satisfied with the ending. im glad everything was said and done, and that they can start all over

To reply you must either login or sign up.