Forum › Very dark Yuri manga "Kago no Shoujo wa Koi wo suru"

joined Dec 28, 2016

Translated title: "The Caged Girl Falls in Love"

I just stumbled upon a few chapter raws in Dengeki Daioh. It looks really good, but incredibly dark involving suicide and dispassionate love. It started in 2017 and it looks like there's 8 chapters now. Does anyone know if any group is working on translating it?

last edited at May 16, 2018 3:18AM

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

I checked it out when i heard of it (not knowing what it was about), and I felt like shite after reading chapter 1...

For anyone who doesn't know it, it takes place at a strict girls' school, where the students are educated to be sex slaves and trophy wives/toys, sold to the highest bidder, and the story focuses on the girls "playing at love" with each other during their last few years of freedom.

I didn't quite tickle my "I want to translate this!" bone, I'm afraid...

last edited at May 16, 2018 8:51AM

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Read the first chapter. Had to stop as it's really uncomfortable and I don't recommend it to anyone. The drama is also pretty stupid.

It's hated even in Japan, so I think it'll be axed soon.

joined Feb 10, 2022

Well, I just found this manga. Seems there are 5 chapters translated and found raws up chapter 11. Story is interesting but what I found crazy is the fact that in there Students are sold like sx objects like bruh can you use logic?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Why not discuss this in the actual discussion topic for the series?

To reply you must either login or sign up.