Forum › Low Angle discussion

"Helmet" By Ivould Vearvon.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

Wow, Remi's face on p.32. Is this still being playful or cruel?

joined Jan 22, 2015

Note to self: If a vampire is happily snacking on something DON'T EAT IT. End self note.

Wat
joined May 5, 2015

Aww, Marisa is soo cool on words! Love preks for forever DA~ZE~ ☆

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Hold on, how does Reimu know what a landmine is?

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

Hold on, how does Reimu know what a landmine is?

there could be many reasons for this. Korindou has pretty much everything in his shop. A old and forgotten Land mine could have landed in Gensokyo and there is still Yukari. It´s not like they don´t know anything about the outside. And of course there is also Nitori and the other Kappa building way more than whats good for them.

joined Oct 29, 2019

I wonder how Canon Marisa would react to SDM killing humans.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

This pairing really makes for some interesting stories. It takes a big heart to love someone even when you know that they do questionable things. Sakuya probably did the right thing for both herself and Marisa by making distance. I mean, if I found out that my partner killed humans with their own hands, I would be pretty horrified. As an outcast Sakuya does not know where she truly belongs, and her morally-gray actions speak for that loud and clear. But Marisa tells her she still loves her even after discovering what type of person she is. The first time you meet a person, you know nothing about them after all, and this goes for both of them. I dont blame Sakuya for crying at all when Marisa confessed. She really is the first step that Sakuya needed to finally sort herself out. What a great story.

To reply you must either login or sign up.