Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

classic bear oneshot

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

That...was honestly kind of a dick move on Mitsuko's part. I mean, she knew about Mako's feelings for her for HOW many years? Why didn't she just confess herself? She's clearly assertive enough! But no, she's just so hungry for a confession that she allows the girl she supposedly loves to go on thinking that her feelings are one-sided.

Also, did she actually date other people in the meantime, or was that breakup she was whining about just another way for her to try and trick a confession out of Mako? I'm honestly not sure which of the options is worse.

shhhhhhhhhhhh.....don't ask serious questions, just enjoy the yuri

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

Ah, this author is a hidden gem, I'm glad I found it. I'm gonna need to read everything else now. XD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ah, this author is a hidden gem, I'm glad I found it. I'm gonna need to read everything else now. XD

We weren't trying to hide her or anything!

Nozomi
joined May 11, 2017

Cute

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

giddy, giddy up... hehe

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Not to nitpick...but shouldn't the Tag be TEDDY Bears? I mean, Bears conjures different images..either real bears that maul you or...well...gay fat hairy men.

last edited at Feb 13, 2021 10:23PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Not to nitpick...but shouldn't the Tag be TEDDY Bears? I mean, Bears conjures different images..either real bears that maul you or...well...gay fat hair men.

What a foolish thing to say in this post-Yuri Kuma world.

Gao gao!

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

What a foolish thing to say in this post-Yuri Kuma world.

Gao gao!

Heh, you can tell I'm old. I had to Google that one up....

joined Nov 7, 2017

That bit where she just kneels down and says "So his name is Lou-kun?"

Gets me in tears every time.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I hate women, who try to make someone, who is in love with them, make a move by teasing them, with other lovers. And this wman did it for years. How cruel .

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

That...was honestly kind of a dick move on Mitsuko's part. I mean, she knew about Mako's feelings for her for HOW many years? Why didn't she just confess herself? She's clearly assertive enough! But no, she's just so hungry for a confession that she allows the girl she supposedly loves to go on thinking that her feelings are one-sided.

Also, did she actually date other people in the meantime, or was that breakup she was whining about just another way for her to try and trick a confession out of Mako? I'm honestly not sure which of the options is worse.

I totally agree. But we seem to be in the minority.

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

I really need a sequel to these two lovebears

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Is this another "X was going out with/pretending to go out with guys to attract attention from Y"? Booo!

To reply you must either login or sign up.