Forum › Anime Current Episodes Discussion [SPOILER THREAD]

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Yama no Susume Omoide Present Episode 1 was yurilious. Heh, look at them flirting; and the back ground is gorgeous as hell!

I sure hope it is not just bait to lure yuri lovers. :\

Wait, wait, wait! Is it out already? Is it on Crunchyroll?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kayo-chin posted:

Yama no Susume Omoide Present Episode 1 was yurilious. Heh, look at them flirting; and the back ground is gorgeous as hell!

I sure hope it is not just bait to lure yuri lovers. :\

Wait, wait, wait! Is it out already? Is it on Crunchyroll?

Doki released the ova

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Thanks for the info!

joined Mar 11, 2016

Thanks for the info!

You are welcome. =)

last edited at Jan 3, 2018 10:02PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Oh. My. Goodness

This made my day. I sooooooooo wanted this to happen. Hell yeah. Woohooo
ok sorry!

last edited at Jan 4, 2018 3:17AM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

For Slow Start, someone tell me why...

Enami's hair is short from episode 1! Give me my Eiko x Enami subtext!

joined Mar 11, 2016

For Slow Start, someone tell me why...

Enami's hair is short from episode 1! Give me my Eiko x Enami subtext!

Is she a new character? Would like some yuri tease with Eiko. Also the skirts are too short in this one. Why is that?

joined Mar 11, 2016

Aikatsu Stars Episode 88:

last edited at Jan 13, 2018 10:32AM

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

Hate to be killjoy, but half of the girls in that image have male love interests.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Hate to be killjoy, but half of the girls in that image have male love interests.

Please tell me the two lovesick girls in the center are not part of this group...

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

One of 'em is. All the girls on left side have male love interests.

joined Mar 11, 2016

I know. Tho I take them as just an 'option' for the girls. Besides there are way less episodes of the girls with their male love interests as compared to their female ones. AND yuri subtext is strong in some of those episodes. So I tend to not mind these male love interests and enjoy my yuri. ;)

joined Mar 11, 2016

Slow Starts this week's episode was good. I liked it. So we are going with Hana/Tama and Eiko/Kamu ships. :? There were some very suggestive scenes of both ships. Stuff with Hana's cousin was just teasing I think. Need moar Eiko's flirting with her gals.

last edited at Jan 15, 2018 12:35PM

joined Mar 11, 2016

I loved Slow Start's this week episode. It was rich in yuri and had fun moments. Eiko and Tama are gonna be best girls I'd say.

No kidding.

Man she is a real player.

Me neither. =D
So is she doing it on purpose or these are her natural talent?

last edited at Jan 21, 2018 12:24PM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

I loved Slow Start's this week episode.

It was gay, which is always great. Pretty sure the end credit image was drawn by Kase-san's author!

joined Mar 11, 2016

It was gay, which is always great. Pretty sure the end credit image was drawn by Kase-san's author!

Hmm now that I rechecked; it does look like it. But the subtext in this episode was really strong especially in Eiko's scenes. I lol at her hitting on her friend. She is a real player. Looking forward to see moar of her flirting. =D

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I like the strong gay vibes that Eiko is giving, but I don't know she looks like a player... Wish she could fall in love for real or even better if someone else tease her.

09_lapis_lazuline
joined Aug 12, 2017

Wait, people make strategy guides for dating sims? I thought you just picked every option relevant to the girl in question.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Tenku Shinpan's one of recent chapter had very yurilious teasing.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Slow Start had a great episode this week too. New character introduced and as expected Eiko raised the flag on her too. xD
Looks like she is on a mission to charm every girl she meets and yurifying the planet in the process. I approve xD

joined Mar 11, 2016

Hugtto Precure Episode 5:

Not much subtext in the last week's episodes of Slow Start, Toji no Miko, Maedchen Madchen, Yuru Camp, Takunomi and Ramen Koizumi!

joined Mar 11, 2016

Slow Start was good this week. Eiko continues to raise points with her harem :D

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tama better hide her grandmothers or Eiko will take them too

joined Mar 11, 2016

Toji no Miko: Did they just killed off the best girl?!! T-T I was so looking forward to her fights too sobs

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Autumn posted:

Toji no Miko: Did they just killed off the best girl?!! T-T I was so looking forward to her fights too sobs

I don't think so but it would suck if she just becomes a mindless monster too.

To reply you must either login or sign up.