Forum › Christmas Overtime discussion

joined Aug 13, 2017

holy moly tha realistic shit its soo gudto

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

we'll get more next xmas

Renge5
joined May 26, 2017

While I like her series, I am glad to see some more oneshots from mochi. Still wish for a continuation of Kasumi's sister though.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This was great. Would love if this was the beginning of a series. Wish more stories started like this.

Wasn't the series with Kasumi supposed to be continued this month?

Aaaaawwww PERFECTLY HONEST CONFESSION! Good job! ;D

Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

How very cute <3

Forest%20fairy%20-%20copy
joined Nov 30, 2017

If I just consider the joke itself, the punchline really comes from the fact that Sanda seemed like the cool senpai (she even smokes) and she was even completely dignified while proposing for kouhai to move in with her. (Also I just now realized that kouhai's name is a mystery. Weird.)

But if we look for the justification of the joke, as you did, it can also be considered a more subtle implication of the atmosphere where society assumes queer people don't exist, than the "but we're both girls" line. Sanda may have let her guard down in this sense because she didn't consider the romantic implications, as she was talking to a girl.

It would be refreshing if this weren't the reason why she didn't realize the implications of her proposition, but we have no evidence for that. For example, she didn't seem socially inept in any of the previous panels. But I also prefer the subconscious romantic feelings interpretation, even if it takes a bit more reasoning, as the story is right now.

I would like to see more from these two. Mochi often touches on previously unexplored niche territories within the yuri genre, and this is one of those cases.

You make a valid point. I complete failed to acknowledge the societal ideologies Sanda might be influenced by. I guess my own preferences simply blocked the ideology of "queer people don't exist" because I'm of the ideology that everyone should be gay. Well, that everyone should be female and gay, but then there's the situation of how are they to reproduce. There are some ideas that come to mind, but this isn't the place for that i suppose. :P

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

now if this got a continuation

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Confession? That was already at the level of a straight out proposal and yet she didn't even realize what her word vomit meant

To reply you must either login or sign up.