Forum › Pride and Failure discussion

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Aw, that was sweet, it was pretty cute. Given some comments, I thought it was gonna be something really dramatic or annoying, but I guess some ppl are just triggered

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Aw, that was sweet, it was pretty cute. Given some comments, I thought it was gonna be something really dramatic or annoying, but I guess some ppl are just triggered

You read the comments first?

Bikkiav
joined Feb 9, 2015

Nobody would mind if got interrupted. I would be honest if i were that girl, i would have smack some sense into her before leaving that ungrateful piece of crap.

Yikes

Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I liked it :) adorably awkward, should be more stuff out there like this ^^

Ab.%20dog
joined Jan 23, 2016

=.= This author needs to stop it with not continuing the mood....

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Thought it was cute. I have definitely had moments exactly like that during sex, and they're nice little bonding moments of fun and silliness that you'll remember long after you've forgotten Orgasm #397.

Yes, this. I think… starts counting

It’s those times when the two of you are on the bed, and you are about to do that one thing you think will make her go crazy. You feel her body start to squirm beneath you; yeah, you’re doing it right! Suddenly the music is shattered by peals of laughter, and soft hands start pushing you away: “That tickles!!!”

A slightly shocked look is quickly replaced by a wry grin, that rapidly shifts into wicked grin territory: “You think that tickles? How about this then?!” You add your laughter to hers, and start to tickle her in earnest.

Bodies in completely different positions than before, both flushed and somewhat breathless. Teasing pecks on the mouth morphing into deeply passionate kisses, leading back into the folds of bliss.

Omfg you described the moments in my relationship. But that is so true though. A real relationship will have moments like these, its not going to always be perfect or romantic everytime.

I had one time in my room a valentine balloon slowly dragged itself closer to the ceiling fan but I didn't know that was happening because I was "busy" with my gf and just as we were getting into it the balloon popped and scared the shit out of us. But then we looked at eachother and started laughing uncontrollably.

The life lesson here is there's always going to be someone or something that's going to kill the mood at some point, but that doesn't mean its a bad thing.

last edited at Dec 16, 2017 9:46AM

Ava
joined Dec 25, 2013

Am I the only one how first thought that one of them was farting? xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.