Forum › Bosom Kiss discussion

Tumblr_mom2rcrmt01r040i0o1_500
joined Mar 9, 2013

aww..i really wanna know what "a kiss on the hair and on the hand" means on the moon!!!>.< there's just too many ideas swirming in my head i can't calm down. >.<. won't anyone please tell me? i would really appreciate it. thanks.

Unnamed%20(1)
joined Mar 11, 2013

Well...in general, a kiss on the hair means fondness and a kiss on the hand means respect.

Terumoko
joined Feb 18, 2013

I hate to spoil your fun, but it's very likely the actual explanation simply didn't live up to people's imagination.
I think this is why the scene was ultimately taken out of the story (as mentioned in the afterword).

Of course another possibility is that the scene was so awesome, it provoked uncontrollable yuri madness in all those who experienced it (thus causing a serious hazard to the yuri reading public).
Yes, I kinda like that theory.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Not knowing is still maddening, but I'd rather it be that way than being let down since I agree that

it's very likely the actual explanation simply didn't live up to people's imagination.

I still love this though.

joined Jan 30, 2013

Fun read.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

Rereading this never really gets boring. I still love Reisen's fangirl face.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Of course another possibility is that the scene was so awesome, it provoked uncontrollable yuri madness in all those who experienced it (thus causing a serious hazard to the yuri reading public).

kyaaaaaa! The way her eyes were drawn when she took her hand to kiss ...
And the last bit with her smiling to her self was super cute

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think the best part of this is Reisen's freakout on page 19.

joined Mar 3, 2017

Did anyone else find the cover image extremely cute? Or is it just me?

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

i think its better the meanings werent revealed

To reply you must either login or sign up.