Forum › Pulse discussion

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Gotta say that it's real pretty and all, and I'm happy that they live is a progressive country that allows it but I'm really hoping that they talk about the whole break up thing. I hope it doesn't get swept under the rug.

Rai
joined Aug 2, 2017

Nice one.

joined Feb 10, 2017

Great expressions in Episode 66. =) But I'm curious, why did Ratana choose to draw Lynn's wedding dress with an open collar but not show the surgical scar? (I mean, it was such a large emotional part of a few chapters. Why did it get dropped?) And when Lynn tells Mel Yes, she'll marry her, it seems that she took her left hand back from Mel without letting her put on the ring. Or perhaps the image was mistakenly reversed? Because Mel was holding her left hand for the proposal.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

But I'm curious, why did Ratana choose to draw Lynn's wedding dress with an open collar but not show the surgical scar? (I mean, it was such a large emotional part of a few chapters. Why did it get dropped?)

it's because Lynn didn't want to show the scar and today's make-up can do miracles. She just wanted to look beautiful in her own eyes. It will take a while until she will get used to that scar. After all she looks at it everyday... Everyone wants their wedding day to be perfect. She wanted not to see that scar at least at that one day :)

last edited at Oct 22, 2017 2:33PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Mr. Buns lives!

Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Episodes 64,65,66 - That was so sweet :) Cute Mr. Buns with a surprise <3 And a lovely idea :) The heart thingy finally got it's "five minutes of fame" hehe. And ofcourse Mel wouldn't just leave as Crystal tried to tell Lynn :) Oh Crystal, such a cool girl. As we got to know her a bit she is kind of a mix between Mel and Lynn (character wise) and damn that rare kind of lesbian who looks great in anything she wears :) So now the grand finale - will it go smoothly who knows :)

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Mar 24, 2017

Final episode https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/pulse

Great chapter. Thank you Ratana and the team... I wish there will be an epilogue chapter tho.

Img_20191208_235120
joined Nov 14, 2015

Final episode https://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/pulse

God, I am so thankful. Lily Love was good, but not that exciting. Pulse was better and the art with the colors...perfect, just perfect.
Thank You, Ratana Satis. Thank You, Three Musqueerteers. Thank You, Lezhin.

I am so hyped for Lily Love 2.

last edited at Nov 3, 2017 10:59AM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Beautiful ending, only problem is the gaping pothole of the contract and them never once talking about the break up. Really wished that would have been resolved.

Melxlynn2
joined Mar 4, 2017

I was afraid Ratana would sweep under the carpet all those nasty things she lately added to the story and it turns out I was right. This is why I dislike all those latest chapters. She left way too many plot holes and didn't even touch the consequences to the most important ones. I was always critical about her lack of knowledge but I see now it's not really the lack of it. It's ignorance and/or laziness. Sue's entire arc was crossing the line with such ignorance at the very end. The story should've been longer to deal with everything that was brought with this character.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I was afraid Ratana would sweep under the carpet all those nasty things she lately added to the story and it turns out I was right. This is why I dislike all those latest chapters. She left way too many plot holes and didn't even touch the consequences to the most important ones. I was always critical about her lack of knowledge but I see now it's not really the lack of it. It's ignorance and/or laziness. Sue's entire arc was crossing the line with such ignorance at the very end. The story should've been longer to deal with everything that was brought with this character.

I agree with you.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
Bubblesxx
joined Mar 22, 2016

Well that was a lovely end to a great story <3 :) As for the contract, breakup and Sue : although it seemed weird Lynn was the kind of person who tried her best to not let others get in trouble becouse of her. Here with showing Sue the relationship was "just a game". After all that with Sue Mel understood why Lynn broke up with her - she tried to protect her. Ofcourse they talked about it. Would be nice to see it but still ok :) And Sue - after all the psycho moves her bubble burst. Her power rush attitude backfired in the end. The last conversation with Mel was a good closure. Sue realized she can't "win" and broke down. Did she learn from all of this who knows. Hehe I knew she was special to Ratana cos she just went to jail but could be dragged to a mental hospital screaming :)

All in all would be great with an extra episode or two (magic 69 :D ) to see some things that were left to our imagination but it was still wrapped up nicely :) After all can't read a story like watching a movie where we see every detail and even there things are left to imagine :D Thank you Ratana and the 3M team for this wonderfull story :D

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013
joined Jan 6, 2017

I find it hilarious how Mel made fun of Crystal's "perfectly knotted necktie" when they first met, and how that was the one thing she needed help with on her wedding day from Crystal lol.

joined Sep 2, 2015

Thats the point Nakano :P

But I do feel like what you guys are saying has merit, she did miss a bunch of plot holes: especially with Sue's arc and her behavior. But tbh I don't think I would of enjoyed this manga any more if she added on 10 or so more chapters to clean up the story.

Not to say that its a particularly great habit, she did the same thing in Lily Love; the ending felt rushed and certain things were given to much attention while other things too little. But looking past a few small mistakes she is still writer and I hope to see more great works in the future.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

6.You can preorder (again) Pulse English volume edition! *click*

Agggg shi*, I didn't read this TT well, at least I have the A4 tome and I bought every chapter in Lezhin but damm q.q

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

6.You can preorder (again) Pulse English volume edition! *click*

Agggg shi*, I didn't read this TT well, at least I have the A4 tome and I bought every chapter in Lezhin but damm q.q

As far as I know, Ratana still has some Pulse volumes (1 & 2) for sell :) The new edition I mean. So if you want to buy them, just write to her on her Facebook :) Right now she might be little busy (because she's packing and sending Lily Love vol 3 preorders) but when she will find a time, she will for sure answer you :)

Alextasha Uploader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Just finished reading this... sniff that was beautiful.

RomanticGuy153
joined May 21, 2018

Hello,
I create an account on this website only to write this. Your manga was simply amazing! To my taste, it’s really a masterpiece! For some people, it’s maybe not the case, but for me, maybe because of my personal history, I truly loved it, even if normally I don’t really like books with that level of drama/tragedy! It made me rage (chapter 25 & 26, violence against women is one of the few things that can make me snap… and the way you draw the result was really realist (the marks on the neck) and this Sue… (blood boiling…)) and crying of sadness (at chapter 39, the dam has overflowed, at the 43, the dam has yielded, at 52 the dam was no more (I am kind of over sensible to human suffering…), after that, I think my brain just switched off my emotion for sad things) and of happiness (after reading from chapter 64 to 67, including the morning of the honey moon, in one shot, I felt like a dromedary coming back from a crossing of the Sahara (it was too beautiful, cried loudly!)). Yes, few mangas made me react emotionally before, but not with this intensity. Usually, it’s just some tears (when that happen), but here, that was a river at times and it’s the first time a manga made me crying loudly! I had also to take few brakes and read some fluffy manga to give my heart a break (had also to spoil myself (chapter 62…), because it was too much for my nerve (I hate to spoil myself, but for once, I am glad I did, that would have been too much for me)). Thank you for the special episode, about the past of Mel and Crystal, needed that laugh ^^’’’.

Also, thanks to you, I finally decided to sign my organ donor card (which is easier than I thought here in Quebec). You really made me think a lot about the importance of organ donation. I really don’t plan to die anytime soon, but if a bad luck ever happens to me, at least, my soul would be able to rest in peace and happiness, especially if that allows a couple to continue to love each other.

So, ขอบคุณมาก!

P.S. Sorry for the English, trying my best, French-Canadian ^^’

P.S 2 : Also, I would like to be honest. I read this on another website ^^'
The last time I bought a manga, was the dragonball original serie, 20 years ago. I am kinda of a cheap guy ^^'
But, I was so moved by your manga, than I created a account on Lezhin and I am buying the chapters (+ lily love 2 ^^) :)

last edited at May 26, 2018 6:01PM

Alextasha Uploader
Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

This is one of the best stories I have ever read..wow

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Pulse volume 5 pre-order is open! *click*

Last chance to ORDER VOLUMES 1-4

To reply you must either login or sign up.