Forum › Time After Time discussion

joined Aug 10, 2016

uuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh, that last page isn't implying Karen died, right? right?!

Capture
joined Feb 5, 2017

I think it is, the last page is showing Nao wearing both necklaces. :(
I could be wrong though

joined Apr 1, 2017

Karen is supposed to be super fragile and sickly, so I guess the implication is that her illness relapsed and she died.

joined Aug 10, 2016

I just wanted a nice Karen x Nao doujin, not a relapse of the "Karen is dead" meme

someone fix the tags

last edited at Oct 18, 2017 9:06PM

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

it was all good until the feels hit harder than a fucking Het Train

joined Feb 23, 2016

Whyyyyyyy people try to mess up feelings xD i'm not prepard for this xD they need tragedy tag or something (´Д` )

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

If you fall, I will catch you, I will be waiting

TIME AFTER TIME

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

As far as i'm concerned, page 12 isn't part of the doujin >.>

last edited at Oct 19, 2017 10:32AM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Perhaps she had work to do overseas and so they've been forced to seperate for a few years.

joined Aug 10, 2016

Perhaps she had work to do overseas and so they've been forced to seperate for a few years.

the fact that she's wearing both of their necklaces destroys that option, once its seen it cannot be unseen.

joined Mar 5, 2016

uh yeah the story doesn't really work with any other interpretation than that she died

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Ok but why though? it doesnt really fit the tone of the rest of the story so why is it there?

joined Mar 5, 2016

apparently she's a sickly anime character and according to previous posts it's a meme that she dies. so i guess the author wanted to do a work about that kind of thing.

not like there isn't some buildup, like commenting on how she's getting thinner despite everything she eats and her wanting to at least lose her virginity because she doesn't have much time.

last edited at Oct 19, 2017 5:51PM

Capture
joined Feb 5, 2017

does she actually die in the anime?

joined Aug 10, 2016

basically for the longest time the biggest thing Im@s did with Karen was she got sick one time and had to stay home, then eventually she got popular and was put in the anime after years of people joking that her whole character is someone on death's door. Now they integrated her referencing the one time she got bedridden a lot.

Its a bit like how Sachiko wasn't meant to be an idol that gets the bulli and cries a lot, but the fans reacted that way the minute they saw her, and voila.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I didn't ask for these feels

joined Aug 10, 2021

Why there isn't a Tragedy tag, this is too painful :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.