Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

For the first time ever, I predicted a new chapter rightttttttttt

Is it really the first?

Its really the first for a new chapter xDDDDD. I'm not the author, you know xDDDDDDDDDDDDD, I cant know for sure what they think

But when I predict this chapter right, that means the author has done something anti-climatic xDDDDDDD and predictable xDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Which is boringggggggggggggggggggg, lolllllllll

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Another serious question, who is gonna read the Seju-centered story?

joined Mar 5, 2017

Why is it that i dont find anything special in the ending.

#bitter

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

#bitter

Nah, dont be like that. Its happy ending for teamblonde fans and that means most people are happy about the ending, we might not feel the same but its a good ending for most people and that's what matters XDDDDD

What we feel is not justified by most people so let's just not be too bitter about it xDDDDDDD. Not good for yourself xDDDDD. Just enjoy it xDDDDDD

I still find Seju hot this chap and that's enough for me xDDDDDDDDDD

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 10:05AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

#bitter

Because there isn't :P
Also there is no plot twist either...the only time I was shocked was when Nami actually was in love with Sumin instead of Seju.

Also it seems like Seju is not in her company, while Sumin and Sungji are.
Could it be that Seju doesn't own it anymore, so they won't even been seeing her there

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 10:04AM

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I will be reading Seju's centered story, ignoring whatever happened in her past.. and yes yoonie, I also think she won't jump in a relationship.. but rather play and experiment new things that she missed a lot waiting for Sumin.. but whatever it is, I hope it won't be some lame "love" interest with some "lame" distasteful ending. That's my only hope for this complex, well designed character.

joined May 18, 2017

I also heard about the new girl that Seju and her will have a bdsm relationship.

Seju a mistress? Oh sh... I'm on board! Can't wait to see this chapter then.

joined Mar 5, 2017

#bitter

Nah, dont be like that. Its happy ending for teamblonde fans and that means most people are happy about the ending, we might not feel the same but its a good ending for most people and that's what matters XDDDDD

What we feel is not justified by most people so let's just not be too bitter about it xDDDDDDD. Not good for yourself xDDDDD. Just enjoy it xDDDDDD

I still find Seju hot this chap and that's enough for me xDDDDDDDDDD

Hey! But they didn't even kiss in the last few panels! And God, no sex! Unbelievable! XDDD

Okay, i'm just making fun of it now. #notbitter

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

This whole alleged bdsm thing reminds me of Pulse now.
And I used to think that it was Pulse who took ideas from wdtfs

joined Aug 29, 2015

I've never scroll down so fast just so I could see what happen to Seju. I didn't even bother to look at what TeamBlonde or what the other characters are doing.

The art of wdtfs improved greatly since from the early chapters but sadly the story keep getting worse. imo the story didn't live up to everyone's expectations. what once hype as a unique and unpredictable love story became cliche and predictable.

I think I'll just spend my money on Seju's spin-off because there's no reason for me to reread wdtfs anyway.

joined Mar 5, 2017

#bitter

Because there isn't :P
Also there is no plot twist either...the only time I was shocked was when Nami actually was in love with Sumin instead of Seju.

Also it seems like Seju is not in her company, while Sumin and Sungji are.
Could it be that Seju doesn't own it anymore, so they won't even been seeing her there.

But i'd like to see Seju with them again with her new love interest, to show that she has moved on and happy without sumin in her life.

joined Mar 5, 2017

I've never scroll down so fast just so I could see what happen to Seju. I didn't even bother to look at what TeamBlonde or what the other characters are doing.

Makes two of us.

I think I'll just spend my money on Seju's spin-off because there's no reason for me to reread wdtfs anyway.

Definitely no reread for me. Lol

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 10:14AM

joined Dec 9, 2014

But i'd like to see Seju with them again with her new love interest, to show that she has moved on and happy without sumin in her life.

True but to me it would still feel like maybe Seju might try to make Sumin jealous by showing a new love interest...and create a new cycle again, over and over.

joined May 18, 2017

Well, I saw the raws unfortunately. Because I need to save my dirty coins for Seju's story. Didn't even bother to see what happened with Sumin and Sungji because I don't care.

What does make no sense is this new girl out of the blue and Seju turning into Sue from Pulse but no matter. I'm on board as long as they don't make Seju the pathetic character she was for 80+ chapters.

See you all there

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

I know that I sound whiny.. but I truly believed that WDTFS would end in a very beautiful way.. connecting the beginnings with the ends.. make use of every little detail they put and illustrated so beautifully.. WDTFS had all the potentials to do that.. to create an unforgettable/ unexpected ending.

Sigh~

Thank you Anonymous__ for letting me help in proofreading.. and for translating the chapters so fast.
And thank you all for the great discussions you provided .. you did truly add beauty to the story than it actually was intended to carry.
No Regrets.

joined Dec 9, 2014

To me it feels like seju will never love another woman like she did with Sumin. I'm pretty confident about that, no matter her new partner(s)

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Oh, I just properly read the raw chap (not exactly read the raw chap, I only saw the last panels, LOLLLLLL). You guys are jumping to conclusion xDDDDD

• Seju is moving in to a new house, and it seems like that girl is helping Seju with the move xDDDDD. There is no clear indicator for the sex or anything more than that between two characters xDDDDD. I think most of us had read too many bdsm stuff and thinking right away about it when one character picked up a rope, lolllll.

• Seju and this new character is far from a couple or maybe even in for the sex. I think when the spin off happens, there will be more characters, I'll justify the new love interest for Seju when I see if this girl is indeed the new main girl. Judging from TG's art, she is more than capable of drawing someone hotter than this xDDDDD.

• Seju actually shows no sign of jumping in to sex or anything to any girl atm though, lollllllll. She is sure more depressed than before, that I can see

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 10:26AM

joined Dec 9, 2014

•Seju actually shows no sign of jumping in to sex or anything to any girl atm though, lollllllll. She is sure more depressed than before, that I can see

This sounds a way better option. At least Seju remains consistent to her character.
The new girl's design though does seem like a potential love interest to me.

joined Mar 5, 2017

I just hope Seju's love story doesn't look or feel forced like....

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

To me it feels like seju will never love another woman like she did with Sumin. I'm pretty confident about that, no matter her new partner(s)

The reason why I prefer her to be alone as I've said in my past post, the gap of her love with new girl vs Sumin is miles away but again, I won't mind if the new girl stick to her knowing that since Seju needs someone by her side, too.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Believe me, that will be the main focus of the Seju-centered story without even Sumin appearing xDDDDDD.

wdtfs is about a love triangle physically but I have feelings this story is also a love triangle but emotionally. This is why it will be more complicated to express this part than wdtfs and its interesting this way. The love triangle is there but not actually there xDDDDDD.

last edited at Sep 18, 2017 10:37AM

joined Aug 29, 2015

If I have to picked a new love interest for Seju. it would be better if that girl has the same personality with Yuzu or Norae.

joined Mar 5, 2017

I agree. She will always love her and there will never be another sumin. She will always be special.

And it happens in real life. Lol

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

The new girl's design though does seem like a potential love interest to me.

The assassin's design actually was very good but she still appeared for a few scenes xDDDD. Actually Camille, Dawoon's ex was also a good design but she appeared no more than 1 chap

But actually I believe this character will appear more than one chap, lollll. She seems to be Seju's new secretary who helps her to settle down at a new place xDDDDD. Whether she is the main love interest or not, I'll wait.

Somehow I have feelings they might make more than one girl falling in love with Seju in this season.

joined Mar 5, 2017

If I have to picked a new love interest for Seju. it would be better if that girl has the same personality with Yuzu or Norae.

Yeah. Someone charming and funny might heal her broken heart. Even if she doesn't want to, that person will be able to and she can't do anything about it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.