Forum › Bitter Seek discussion

joined Apr 25, 2017

I saw that this work has no comments so i decided to add one. Usually when i see the aaaaangst tag, i start off by looking at the comments to make sure it is not one of those with a bad ending. In this case i had to "go into battle" unprepared. And maaaan did i regret my decision. This is pure cancer to the heart. Do not read unless you are some kind of next level masochist who enjoys mental pain instead of the physical kind.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

That twist was so surprising, I even thought she made up the rumor so Shouko could tell her that she was pretty again, but I guess that wasn't the case

Do not read unless you are some kind of next level masochist who enjoys mental pain instead of the physical kind.

I am a next level masochist, especially if I'm feeling depressed or heartbroken
Dang, something's wrong with me

last edited at Oct 30, 2017 7:37PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's a little sad but not really. The sempai made her no promises and she's simply envious of the guy who got to screw her and whose baby she's going to have. Both of them seem to be good people, and the ending is basically happy. She manages to reassure her sempai and it's pretty clear she still has a crush on her. The designer girl is obsessed with beauty as she says very last panel, making you wonder why SHE isn't part of the fashion club. But she could see past her disappointment and, again, reassure her beloved sempai. Who never gave any indication of not being straight, fwiw.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hmm. It's nice how you never quite know what you're getting with old stories...

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Old Yuri Hime was brutal, metal af

To reply you must either login or sign up.