Forum › Summer is All About discussion

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

D'aww that was nice :)

joined Sep 15, 2013

So cute

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Man, the way Yoshitomi Akihito's one shots flow, it's very nice.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

If a mod is reading this:

I suggested the tag "Childhood friends" because of page:

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/summer_is_all_about#12

were it's said they've been together sind they were little - wich makes them cf in my opinion.

last edited at Apr 26, 2016 5:12PM

joined Sep 21, 2014

were it's said they've been together sind they were little - wich makes them cf in my opinion.

Suggest the tag then

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Suggest the tag then

suggested it 2 times already. got rejectec 2 times. Seems like whoever is in charge of this doesn't like the tag - or won't read the pages...

joined Sep 21, 2014

Suggest the tag then

suggested it 2 times already. got rejectec 2 times. Seems like whoever is in charge of this doesn't like the tag - or won't read the pages...

Idk, that's odd. As far as I know, you are correct

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Morgan posted:

That happens sometimes. I've had tags that are clearly inaccurate get rejected when I request they get removed with no explanation when I ask why it got rejected too. It's confusing.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Morgan posted:

That happens sometimes. I've had tags that are clearly inaccurate get rejected when I request they get removed with no explanation when I ask why it got rejected too. It's confusing.

I remember Nezchan mentioning that the decisions behind tag suggestions weren't an "exact science", it's really the staff's call to make
I'm guessing that, if they are familiar with the series/one shot, they'll confirm or reject the suggestion, or read/skim it to check if it's appropriate?
Maybe they missed it, the page you were listing. When you make a suggestion, there aren't any comments or justification you can add, and they won't check the discussion page to see if you wrote something about it

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Faust posted:

I remember Nezchan mentioning that the decisions behind tag suggestions weren't an "exact science", it's really the staff's call to make
I'm guessing that, if they are familiar with the series/one shot, they'll confirm or reject the suggestion, or read/skim it to check if it's appropriate?
Maybe they missed it, the page you were listing. When you make a suggestion, there aren't any comments or justification you can add, and they won't check the discussion page to see if you wrote something about it

I dunno, but in my most recent case I suggested removing a no text tag from something that clearly has text and it got rejected so it's kinda confusing.

last edited at May 2, 2016 12:11AM

Rsz_1465926231839
joined Jun 24, 2015

I see! I see!

last edited at Aug 29, 2017 5:26PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Don't know when it happened, but the childhood friends tag was finally accepted. Hooray! Also, this story made me tear up a bit, it's so cute

To reply you must either login or sign up.