Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Jul 18, 2017

How do people perceive these lines from Sungji?

"It's just that now the time is for one side to have their feelings hurt"
"And there is only one thing i can do"
"I'm going to make sure that the person i love won't be hurt anymore"

Killing Sumin is an option. lol

That'd be quite a dark turn haha.

I like it.

if that the case if anything happen to sumin, seju might lose the will to live.. lol

and i wouldnt mind with double kill ends LOL

joined May 1, 2017

How do people perceive these lines from Sungji?

"It's just that now the time is for one side to have their feelings hurt"
"And there is only one thing i can do"
"I'm going to make sure that the person i love won't be hurt anymore"

Killing Sumin is an option. lol

That'd be quite a dark turn haha.

I like it.

if that the case if anything happen to sumin, seju might lose the will to live.. lol

and i wouldnt mind with double kill ends LOL

then is really sumin x seju together with their soul.. lol

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

What a development XD

joined May 1, 2017

yeah that's a great ending

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I agree someone needs to let for sumin to be happy and free of guilt whomever she will be with.
Okay. So at this point, no one wants to let go but it's also a good opportunity for someone to realize she needs to let go. I'm not saying sungji should let go but if sumin will go with seju then its a big realization for sungji where sumin always prioritizes seju over her.

XD, I'm not so sure about the part where Sungji decided to make Sumin choose, even though her words indicate that, lol. She tolerates Seju for staying at the house cuz of the pain Seju is enduring, now she said someone has to have that pain, lolllll. Means she has enough, lollll

This chap is SejuxSungji and next chap will be the talk between SuminxSungji, I'm 90% sure of that, lolllll. I really wanna know that talk leads to where, lol.

There is no reason for Sungji to back away, though. In her shoes, Seju is showing that Sumin loves her, not Seju, Seju is requesting a way to hurt Sumin. What do you think Sungji will let go? No, she wont xDDDD

Its not exactly Sumin is prioritizing who more than who atm, though. Its just her not be able to leave anyone in any distress or pain because of her.

On the other hand, can you see seju letting go? For me, Unless she dies or a plot twist in her brain. But what about suminxsungji?

Seju letting go? About 20 years more? XDDDDDD.
Or maybe amnesia xDDD and leave the country without trace, lollll. SungjixSumin happily ever after, lollll.

joined Feb 13, 2017

Or maybe amnesia xDDD and leave the country without trace, lollll. SungjixSumin happily ever after, lollll.

Actually, I think It's time for Seju letting go. Since the Baek president has died ,not that means Seju now will confront the hatress from her brothers without defense even though there is Saehyun?So if Seju wants to keep her safety and then Sumin's, should she letting go?

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 5:27AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

XD, I'm not so sure about the part where Sungji decided to make Sumin choose, even though her words indicate that, lol. She tolerates Seju for staying at the house cuz of the pain Seju is enduring, now she said someone has to have that pain, lolllll. Means she has enough, lollll

She might not ask sumin to choose in a very direct way because it's not her character but in a state of anger and frustration she might. I think Sungjis next course of action is very crucial but I still think she missed the opportunity to be assertive and be in charge because again, there is a situation where seju needs sumin, more than ever. She decided it's time to call the shots in that perfect moment lol.

This chap is SejuxSungji and next chap will be the talk between SuminxSungji, I'm 90% sure of that, lolllll. I really wanna know that talk leads to where, lol.

Oh yeah. Me too. It's their moment. What do you think gaji will do? Is it a make or break? Haha lol

There is no reason for Sungji to back away, though. In her shoes, Seju is showing that Sumin loves her, not Seju, Seju is requesting a way to hurt Sumin. What do you think Sungji will let go? No, she wont xDDDD

If we agree that the only way for happy ending couple is someone letting go, provided no one is going to die, get amnesia, go crazy etc lolll then i vote for sungji to let go.

Its not exactly Sumin is prioritizing who more than who atm, though. Its just her not be able to leave anyone in any distress or pain because of her.

Atm, sungji is in pain, seju will have a lot of pain, what is she going to do????? Now i think she needs to prioritize, and put her heart first. I'm so looking forward to this.

I'm already so used of your sungjixsumin happily ever after that if they actually end up, i don't feel that bad anymore. Lol But i'm still with nora. Sejuxsumin happily ever after.

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 5:34AM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Actually, I think It's time for Seju letting go. Since the Baek president has died ,not that means Seju now will confront the hatress from her brothers without defense even though there is Saehyun?So if Seju wants to keep her safety and then Sumin's, should she letting go?

I also consider this, if its sungjix sumin at the end, the only to way for seju to let go is sumin's safety being threatened by seju's brother. So she will be forced to leave the country for sumin's sake.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Actually I've had this one question long before this but now I want to know the answer more, even if Seju let go, would Sumin be able to let go and not care about Seju's well-being?

You know, just in the morning she saw Seju blew into her hands because she felt cold, next moment, the same morning, she knitted for her gloves, lollll. So caring and attentive, even my ex bfs couldnt be that attentive like that for me, lolllllll.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

I also consider this, if its sungjix sumin at the end, the only to way for seju to let go is sumin's safety being threatened by seju's brother. So she will be forced to leave the country for sumin's sake.

You guys actually look down on Seju too much xD. So you think after her father's death which means nothing could hold her back about outing them or fighting them back, she would just stay there for them to do whatever they want without doing sth to protect herself or just running away from them like a coward? XDDD

She also has the money, the power, everything else she needs to fight a fair and square war with them and protecting who she cares for. Why do you jump right to her running away right away without a fight first? XDD

Seju has the will to fight against them since chap seven sth, sorry couldnt remember. Unless she is too afraid of those old men who only know how to use money to threaten her, instead of their brain xDD. Seju is smart, you know xD

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 5:53AM

joined Feb 13, 2017

You know, just in the morning she saw Seju blew into her hands because she felt cold, next moment, the same morning, she knitted for her gloves, lollll. So caring and attentive, even my ex bfs couldnt be that attentive like that for me, lolllllll.

May it's about different between ex bf and ex gf, tho?

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 5:55AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

She might not ask sumin to choose in a very direct way because it's not her character but in a state of anger and frustration she might. I think Sungjis next course of action is very crucial but I still think she missed the opportunity to be assertive and be in charge because again, there is a situation where seju needs sumin, more than ever. She decided it's time to call the shots in that perfect moment lol.

Well, we need dramas, so of course, it has to happen at a perfect timing xDD

Oh yeah. Me too. It's their moment. What do you think gaji will do? Is it a make or break? Haha lol

Not a break xD. Sumin wont accept it and back down without a fight xD. You focused on Sungji's next action and forget Sumin's choice as well xD. Do you think she lets Sungji walk away from her life without proper reason like that, she loves her xD. Push her into choosing, the most she said "give me time" or "I cant choose, please, Sungji", lollllll, she wont give a definite answer xDD because she herself also cant do it.

If we agree that the only way for happy ending couple is someone letting go, provided no one is going to die, get amnesia, go crazy etc lolll then i vote for sungji to let go.

Of course, you do xDDD.

Atm, sungji is in pain, seju will have a lot of pain, what is she going to do????? Now i think she needs to prioritize, and put her heart first. I'm so looking forward to this.
I'm already so used of your sungjixsumin happily ever after that if they actually end up, i don't feel that bad anymore. Lol But i'm still with nora. Sejuxsumin happily ever after.

Haha, yeah, sorry, what I said is based on what I perceive in the story, not how it is for my own favorite character so if I saw sungjixsumin a couple, I wont go "I hope sejuxsumin a couple" xDD, if they're hopeless, I said its hopeless xDD. Sorry for making you feel bad

But for what its worth, right now, they're not that hopeless like they were about more than 10 chaps ago. That's good thing, right? XDDD

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 6:08AM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

No, what I mean is, even when we were dating, they were not that attentive to me, lol

joined Feb 13, 2017

No, what I mean is, even when we were dating, they were not that attentive to me, lol

Oh girl, then It's time you should give chicks a try XD

joined Feb 13, 2017

I think both Sungji and Seju will basically force to choose or lose one of them for good. I think for Sungji it will be to move on from Seju permamently and for Seju I think if something happens as a result of her brothers, she will ask Sumin to come with her to safety.

If Seju's brothers haven't known about Seju and Sumin yet, then coming with Seju isn't a good choice.

joined Mar 5, 2017

You guys actually look down on Seju too much xD. So you think after her father's death which means nothing could hold her back about outing them or fighting them back, she would just stay there for them to do whatever they want without doing sth to protect herself or just running away from them like a coward? XDDD

She also has the money, the power, everything else she needs to fight a fair and square war with them and protecting who she cares for. Why do you jump right to her running away right away without a fight first? XDD

Seju has the will to fight against them since chap seven sth, sorry couldnt remember. Unless she is too afraid of those old men who only know how to use money to threaten her, instead of their brain xDD. Seju is smart, you know xD

I don't look down on her at all. She's perfectly capable to take care of her own family affairs and she's my champion lol. Seju doesn't care about her safety or her life, she only cares about sumin. If sumin's safety in on the line, she might think twice of letting go. I only consider this a possibilty if it's going to be sungjixsumin ending. It can be a possibility. Lol

joined Mar 5, 2017

Actually I've had this one question long before this but now I want to know the answer more, even if Seju let go, would Sumin be able to let go and not care about Seju's well-being?

yoonie sungji wont let go, seju wont back down too. And sumin won't let go of sungji that easily and now you ask if sumin can let go of seju. What are we going to do? Hahaha lol
I dont know what to think anymore. Hehehe

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I wonder why you guys never think of that Seju's brothers should run away to America already since they could also be killed by one another or by Seju?

joined Feb 13, 2017

I don't look down on her at all. She's perfectly capable to take care of her own family affairs and she's my champion lol. Seju doesn't care about her safety or her life, she only cares about sumin. If sumin's safety in on the line, she might think twice of letting go. I only consider this a possibilty if it's going to be sungjixsumin ending. It can be a possibility. Lol

Yes. And plus the fact that those freaky bloody men may not have intention about Sumin so Seju will make it the easiest to handle with her family threaten, and letting or "letting" go isn't the bad step.
P/s: yoonie,sr for my english I would want to answer you sooner but don't know how to say it out.

joined May 1, 2017

ya probably seju's father died might even endanger her and sumins life for the fight of the inheritance or something ?

joined Mar 5, 2017

Not a break xD. Sumin wont accept it and back down without a fight xD. You focused on Sungji's next action and forget Sumin's choice as well xD. Do you think she lets Sungji walk away from her life without proper reason like that, she loves her xD. Push her into choosing, the most she said "give me time" or "I cant choose, please, Sungji", lollllll, she wont give a definite answer xDD because she herself also cant do it.

It will be just like that, sungji will make the move and sumin will make the choice. Even if she puts a fight, whether she likes it or not she has to choose and let go 1 of them. Sadly, she can't have both. Also, the way i see it, sungji has made up her mind to stand firm whatever is it she wants to and can't be swayed.

Haha, yeah, sorry, what I said is based on what I perceive in the story, not how it is for my own favorite character so if I saw sungjixsumin a couple, I wont go "I hope sejuxsumin a couple" xDD, if they're hopeless, I said its hopeless xDD. Sorry for making you feel bad

Oh no. You didn't make me feel bad, but the direction of the story did, which is sungjixsumin.
And i'm already immune to that so if they really end up it wont hurt that much..lol

But for what its worth, right now, they're not that hopeless like they were about more than 10 chaps ago. That's good thing, right? XDDD

Yeah! 10 chaps ago, i perceived 1% chance and really really felt bad about that, but now it's 50. So yay!

last edited at Jul 29, 2017 8:34AM

joined May 1, 2017

ya probably seju's father died might even endanger her and sumins life for the fight of the inheritance or something ?

joined Mar 5, 2017

I wonder why you guys never think of that Seju's brothers should run away to America already since they could also be killed by one another or by Seju?

I think they will gang up to go after seju's inheritance first especially if it's a lot more than them. Then they can all kill each other. Lol

joined Feb 13, 2017

I think they will gang up to go after seju's inheritance first especially if it's a lot more than them. Then they can all kill each other. Lol

Then it would be the biggest scandal which the last survivor will get all the problem.

joined Feb 13, 2017

I find WDTFS interesting. Well, we live in a world of diversity. And i have a huge crush on Seju lol. Even straight girls crushes on girls. I only can't relate to boyxboy and girlxgirl experiences so.. Now i hope i didn't get you confused.

Yes,Wdfs is a brilliant story with smart and bad-ass characters make we surprised then admire when we finally get or figure out the reason why they do this or that. Have you watched Gone girl? I have a big huge crush on Amy for what she had done for her love, even though she is a disturbing villain,hehe

To reply you must either login or sign up.