Forum › Snow White discussion

Yohanesoukan
joined Dec 27, 2015

Shouldn't it be Yoshiko x Hanamaru instead of Yoshiko x Dia? Since Hanamaru is the prince??

Also this is really cute but I feel really bad for Riko, since YohaRiko is my otp TT

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Shouldn't it be Yoshiko x Hanamaru instead of Yoshiko x Dia? Since Hanamaru is the prince??

Also this is really cute but I feel really bad for Riko, since YohaRiko is my otp TT

Well, she is the prince, but she doesn't really show up prominently til the end, so I didn't know whether to tag it. Maybe, not sure. Dia on the other hand is in love, yandere-ish style, with Yoshiko in the Snow White story, so that's definitely taggable.

Yohanesoukan
joined Dec 27, 2015

Well, she is the prince, but she doesn't really show up prominently til the end, so I didn't know whether to tag it. Maybe, not sure. Dia on the other hand is in love, yandere-ish style, with Yoshiko in the Snow White story, so that's definitely taggable.

Ahh true true

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

pg 11, "That just your personality?" I feel like that sentence is missing something.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

^
I think it fits Mari's way of speaking. There is a jumbled 'hunstman' on the first page, though.

I'd go watch this play.

last edited at Jul 25, 2017 3:35AM

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

Riko (TдT)

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Someone in the Love Live universe will be watching this play while holding their head screaming internally: "THIS.SHIT.IS.TOO.METAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa"

Then they died.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Someone in the Love Live universe will be watching this play while holding their head screaming internally: "THIS.SHIT.IS.TOO.METAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa"

Then they died.

That sounds like an incredibly Umi thing to say, honestly.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

that last shot of Riko hurts my heart ToT

To reply you must either login or sign up.