Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

sia ue

I know right away cuz I only react to A- or F+. :'D

heheh.. are you talking about your exams or boobs still ?

you were missed ~

joined Jun 23, 2017

Foxy lady

For me, the season 3 ender will be a sex scene between Seju and Sumin, this time not veiled. And an extra chapter to tighten loose ends and probably open a sequel/prequel or spin off.

If ever it will not be a SejuxSumin, hmmm... that will be interesting..

I see... I agree, the cover currently on Lezhin depicts Sungji in the foreground, by herself, and Seju and Sumin in the background, with Seju's hand on Sumin. I could see that possible ending as well. The two never reunited as a couple once in the series.

Thank you for answering.

That last sentence of your post, do you think there is a chance it could not be?

hlama

If it does happen, I hope Gaji will give us a scene where Sumin proposes. Give Seju the better ring she promised. Tell her she will cling onto her for the rest of her life as well.

The last chapter seemed to have set up that possible scenario. Before, I did not even think marriage was going to be a part of the equation, or was necessary. That would make the ending pair as conclusive as it could be.

If the writer supposedly said she has a soft spot for Seju... would she make her go through all this grief for nothing? shrugs

last edited at Jul 14, 2017 10:00AM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I know right away cuz I only react to A- or F+. :'D

heheh.. are you talking about your exams or boobs still ?

No, not my exams, my exams are graded from 1 to 5. xD

you were missed ~

Yeayyy, I was missed. :'D

joined Feb 4, 2017

No, not my exams, my exams are graded from 1 to 5. xD

Ah.. then you live somewhere near me XD

you were missed ~

Yeayyy, I was missed. :'D

Yes, you were..*lesbo's hug*

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

yoonie

That's because Gyeomji herself is the ultimate fox :P
she never ever corrected how a reader perceived any panel since I started checking her twitter account and Q&A XD

heheh semantics yoonie.. hehe it was Sumin's dream not Seju's.. Gyeomji is a fox indeed XD

Hehehe, let's wait and see if it's just a bait from the writer xDDDDD.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Yoonie can you explain your train of thought?
Isn't there two possibilities in this case :

(1) if we are taking it at face value I.e. Sumin told Seju to have a nice dream and she did have a nice dream, instead of a nightmare - > which doesn't really hint any particular ending
(2) if the sentence meant Sumin told Seju to have a nice dream and Seju did have a nice dream I.e. That it was just that..A dream and is not /won't be a reality

What makes you think it is scenario (2) rather than (1)?

No, that's not the important sentence. The most important one is "Sumin is not bad but the relationship to Seju is very bad". That implies Seju should move on from the relationship xD. Which honestly I dont like either xD.

joined Feb 4, 2017

yoonie0104

sometimes I wonder what you want exactly from Seju!
you dont want her loving someone else, moving on or ending up with Sumin XD.. good God, yoonie what do you want her to do XDDD

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

No, that's not the important sentence. The most important one is "Sumin is not bad but the relationship to Seju is very bad".

Ohhhhhhh! I thought that part was your comment and not part of the quote on the tweet.. Lol no wonder I was confused!

That implies Seju should move on from the relationship xD. Which honestly I dont like either xD.

Considering your bet, you have such conflicting feelings XD lol

last edited at Jul 14, 2017 3:14PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Nora

Ah.. then you live somewhere near me XD

Nooo, girls living around my place are unlikable. T T

Yes, you were..*lesbo's hug*

Kyaaaaa, I got a lesbo's hug. :'D

@Ken

/( / . /Y / . / )/ Do not be mad, I censored it xD

I won't. :'D

Some more than one and i call this a lot

Moleguy and Seju's father love her, so you will say " A lot of people love her" too, right?

She is gone from her life without say anything, just run away. Maybe More easily understood if i say.. she blocked her from her and by her? Well..
I am confused.. Or drunk.. idk

I really don't get what you were saying here. :'D

31 or 36? I am senile and no can do math. I'm not that smart to figure things out and this one I can't figure out. I totally forgot .. Please mercy me till 31/36. LoL Peace man

There never was "one last time" since she left her, in the part we are talking about. Tell me where and when, what day, minute, and seconds, give me the screenshots.

In the end of the second arc, chapter 55 I guess. She asked Sumin for her one last wish.

Cheating is wrong, but we are not talking about cheating. We are talking about "one last time" to talk about something until it becomes clear.

There's no such a scene where Seju was saying she wanted to talk to Sumin to clear things up.

You say "It's not right to cheat on Sungji again." Sungji forgive her. Why Sumin didn't do? (not to cheat but to talk)

What do you want them to talk about?

Before she think that "it hurt her so badly", she must think "who started this". Who started being dishonest in the first place.

Which of Sumin's action you were calling "dishonest"?

She just follows her to play with her rules and her own game.

What are you calling "her rules"? And what is "her own game"?

And since you are talking about afraid yeah she must be afraid of something really (forget about hurt, not related), maybe we just need to express our thoughts to clarify what she feared as an exchange. Yeah you know, We have different brains even though mine is smaller, but still can be used.

Sumin wanted to be loved, but she didn't want to love anyone because she was afraid of getting hurt again. If back then she wasn't in love with Seju, she wouldn't have been hurt so much by Seju.

Seju not over-thinking. It named "business analysis" that's why she can make hello studio company bigger 'cause she have her "analysis" in her life. About Sumin's love life of course she want to know, she loves Sumin!!! She won't asks, She will ruin that relationship with her way. Just wait for the play date.

She is losing to an inexperienced cutie, Sungji. How embarrassing!

(I adopted this from bahasa's grammar and very difficult for me to find the right words, this is a slang, maybe you can ask your gf since she is Indonesian too)

My Indonesian girlfriend. xD Sounds cute.

She doesn't rush, you don't think about the past 10 years do you?
You are not worth suggesting my F+ cup who has waited 10 years for "no need to hurry" she already understood. Sia ue-san.. You piss me off!!

Move on? How? For what? What is the motivation to move on? She just got attacked recently, and her father is still in the hospital. Is she in a mood to move on or something? I highly doubt that she can move on. Even if in the end of the story, she herself decided to move on, I would believe that she would fail and come back to Sumin again. I find moving on from someone whom you are still in love with is a very bad-and-stupid move.

Her own PTSD is still normal, at least she just focus on herself and don't hurt others (just Sumin). And PTSD is better than Psycho who is lied to people and playing with them just for fun. No Deals with Fam!

lol

Like I said I'm not smart enough to do this. I don't even know that ending of manhwa can be called as a change. 'cause manhwa comes and goes but the user is always exist.

It can be called "a change" because suddenly, a character in the manhwa lost her cool. The other characters' behaviors started changing so suddenly as well. So are most of the Seju fans' ways of comments.

LoL... tired..

:'D

Note: Sorry about my english. Not perfect, but I've tried hard..

It's okay.

last edited at Jul 15, 2017 4:27AM

joined May 8, 2017

so,the next chapter is the last chapter ?

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

hehe it was Sumin's dream not Seju's.. Gyeomji is a fox indeed XD

Just wondering, can you clarify how it was Sumin's dream, not Seju's?

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Ken

Wrong and wrong. One enemy is too much, 1000 friends too little. She has so many enemies than comrades, right?

3 enemies (her 3 stupid brothers. Sorry, I do not think there's a need to count their whole clans and their pets) and 2 comrades where one of her comrades is holding all the money.

I am confused 'cause I have to combine two stories into one.
She left and did not let her explain everything.

Her explanation is that she was drunk.

She even don't read her mail on twitter. Argh.. Wait .. does she have a twitter account? Maybe weibo.. :'D

I have no idea about things that were not presented in the manhwa.

This is not the part we talked about early on. Give me another proof with screenshots.

That the part I was talking about. Sorry if you were talking about another thing.

I've said I am confused, having to combine 2 stories into one and this frustrates me. When I say "she, her, and her" makes me drunk.

Then don't replace their names by the pronouns anymore.

I want them to talk about her secret, her sins, and to clarify about. And most importantly.... (I am not gonna tell here).

There is no secret, sin, or clarification that can make Sumin come back to her again.

I suggest her to open her mailbox.

What's inside the mailbox? However, please suggest her to do only things existing in the manhwa.

"her rules" that fool others. "her own games" pretending to be others.

Whom did she fool? Whom did she pretending to be?

Though she is very surprised to know the truth, but she will never hurt her. For example, when she said that she was single and suddenly she has a girlfriend who has been woven for a year (This is an example, and just joking, but this is not what she meant to talk about). No one will hurt her. Especially Seju. She will never do that.

Why did back then Seju hurt Sumin? It's because Seju was drunk, because Seju was so sad, or because Sumin acted so unreasonable, right? "Seju will never hurt Sumin again" because Seju will never be drunk or sad again, and Sumin will never act so unreasonable again? If that's what you believe, please forgive Sumin for not being able to see the future like you do.

Not embarrassing. In the part where she lost Sungji for the first time, she still looks cool.

It's embarrassing seeing Seju letting Sungji act so cool in front of her.

Well.. Sorry about thaaaattt xD You know I did it on purpose. I am so roflmfao as I wrote it.

I don't mind. xD

So actually you want her to move on or not? On one side you told her to move on and just wanna be friends, then fooling her, on the other hand you said that "I find moving on from someone whom you are still in love with is a very bad-and-stupid move". You are, as always, hard to understand.

I don't want her to move on since I'm pretty sure her life will be worse if she does.

Her own PTSD is still normal, at least she just focus on herself and don't hurt others (just Sumin). And PTSD is better than Psycho who is lied to people and playing with them just for fun. No Deals with Fam!

lol

Do not you just laugh.Give an opinion or speechless?

Who in the world could blame Seju for having PTSD? lol Btw, what is your definition of PTSD?

The only thing that loses its coolness is you in my eyes.

I don't mind this either.

But you still look cool enough to keep someone in love with you.

Is that "someone" my Indonesian girlfriend? xD

Do you know the term "hate but love"?

It's another form of Emotional Masochism. lol

last edited at Jul 15, 2017 11:08AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

I don't want her to move on since I'm pretty sure her life will be worse if she does.

Sia ue
Because Sumin is still in love with her? Isn't there something sad about not moving on/not being able to move on when the person you love has moved on (hypothetically speaking since Sumin probably has not)?

last edited at Jul 15, 2017 12:04PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

hehe it was Sumin's dream not Seju's.. Gyeomji is a fox indeed XD

Just wondering, can you clarify how it was Sumin's dream, not Seju's?

I can't exactly prove it.. but I got it from the context and parallelism

1. this chapter is parallel somewhat to ch2
  2. mostly throughout the Manhwa, we get Sumin's point of view (with exception to ch26, ch27, ch 45 and the flashback of ch19 and 44 and 56)
  3. Sumin is the one who can't take the ring out of her mind. (context)
  4. understanding of ch64 bed talk..
  • Seju: let's start over
  • Sumin: you and I both must've wanted to turn back time at one point or another. But I don't think that's possible now. Even if I wanted to go back, it's not the time we're both thinking about.

that's because throughout the Manhwa you know that Sumin want's the past back. But for Seju, she want's to start over and make things better.. They are looking into two different time horizons.

• following from the above point, notice the different between those two dreams, Seju's: dreams of wishful present, also like in ch82. Sumin: was always dreaming of her past or related thoughts.

This is important to understand, because later if Sumin and Seju were to get back together, you know already that Seju doesn't care about what happened in the past 10 years and won't avenge Sumin for it.

Bottom Line
Dreams and flashbacks are always Sumin's unless clearly shown otherwise, like in ch19. ch26, ch27, ch44, ch45 ch56. Makes sense because the story is mostly Sumin's POV. The way Seju thinks and the way Sumin's thinks suggests that that flashback is Sumin's. Finally, this chapter is parallel to ch2 and ch50.

last edited at Jul 15, 2017 1:06PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

I would also like to add something about the above matter..
it doesn't matter much who had the dream or the flashback as long as we already understand the point of time that each one of them look at when they think about their relationship. Also, this chapter is so much related to ch50, I really suggest that you read it side to side with ch86, not only that.. but take a closer look at the panels.

what's important now, remember the following:

1. Sumin and Seju are going to the hospital, remember the scarf in the back seat ? - weak possibility of seeing the chairman or Nammi's father, or even Saehyun-
  2. Sumin will also meet Sungji - I don't know if she will open the ring topic-
  3. there is a lot going on with Sungji in the background, what she said to Seju in ch83, what she heard and saw in ch84.. and don't forget that she has some of Dawoon's words ringing in her mind.
Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Sia ue
Because Sumin is still in love with her?

Because she is still in love with Sumin.

Isn't there something sad about not moving on/not being able to move on when the person you love has moved on (hypothetically speaking since Sumin probably has not)?

Yes, there is. Seju fans should just stop denying this one fact about her not moving on/not being able to move on. Because Seju still can hold on to Sumin, she can't find her reason to stop doing that. She has to wait for a day when she no longer can hold on to Sumin anymore. When that day comes, she may be able to let go of Sumin because at least she has a reason to give up.

joined Jun 23, 2017

Nora89

Dreams and flashbacks are always Sumin's unless clearly shown otherwise, like in ch19. ch26, ch27, ch44, ch45 ch56.
The way Seju thinks and the way Sumin's thinks suggests that that flashback is Sumin's.

Good points... I will revisit those chapters later today. I see you figured out that "Not the time we're both thinking about" sentence.

it doesn't matter much who had the dream or the flashback as long as we already understand the point of time that each one of them look at when they think about their relationship.

True. When I read the manhwa at first, I did not attribute some flashbacks to a particular character at that moment. They felt more like dispersed memories for the narrative, but I will look at them again.

Sumin and Seju are going to the hospital

Yes, hoping for more events to happen.

On another note, good job last time thinking Sumin might have stayed. Technically, she did leave, but she came back by her own will and guilt. So, nice. :D

last edited at Jul 15, 2017 7:00PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

mpgpeg

thank you alot.

On another note, good job last time thinking Sumin might have stayed. Technically, she did leave, but she came back by her own will and guilt. So, nice. :D

hehe.. I was conflicted about this part to be honest.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

Seju: let's start over
Sumin: you and I both must've wanted to turn back time at one point or another. But I don't think that's possible now. Even if I wanted to go back, it's not the time we're both thinking about.

that's because throughout the Manhwa you know that Sumin want's the past back. But for Seju, she want's to start over and make things better.. They are looking into two different time horizons.

Nora, I think it's true that Seju wants to move forward (regardless of what had happened between them). This scene also made me think about a scene a few chapters before this (chapter 54) when Sumin said she loves Sungji but added "then what am I supposed to do if I want to go back to you", to which Seju replied "Then all you have to do is just come back to me" which ties in nicely with what you said about how Seju " doesn't care about what happened in the past 10 years and won't avenge Sumin for it".

However, when Sumin said " you and I both must've wanted to turn back time at one point or another. But I don't think that's possible now. Even if I wanted to go back, it's not the time we're both thinking about "
Sumin is making presumptions that Seju also wants to go back (by the word "**back**" I am taking this literally to mean in the past), in this case:

1. If Seju just wants to move forward and how the past has unfolded does not matter anymore to her, there is technically no need for her to go back to the past..she already has the present and she can choose what she wants to do with it..(but then again when Sumin said that, I think it was just her perception - we don't know what Seju really thinks)
  2. To me, what is interesting here is then: to which timepoint in the past Sumin wants to go back to and to which time point in the past she thinks Seju wants to go back to?

For Sumin: to before the two of them meet? to before she started her 10 years quest for revenge? to before she agreed to let Seju do whatever she wants before they really cut it off (which led to Sungji breaking up with Sumin)?

For Seju (in the eyes of Sumin): to before the bartender incident? to before Hello Studio hire Sungji?

If we know the answers to both, they would be very telling.
I wonder if Seju really thinks hiring Sungji was a mistake (just that at the point she hired Sungji she thought it was the right decision)...I wonder if this is also what Seju was referring to when she said "You don't know. That's why it's called a mistake"..as if also to say that some things may be fated/ is inevitable..because even when you think you think you are doing the right thing, that may end up being the wrong thing and by the time you realise this, it had already happened..(in fact, maybe it even needed to happen before you can realise it)..

last edited at Jul 16, 2017 1:34AM

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

a twist if sumin wants to go back from when before she is falling in love with sungji, lmao.... last chapter, sumin has admitted what she has done wrong to seju, but she can't take responsibility (since she has sungji now) It won't be this complicated if there is no third person. What sumin did now is feeling apologize for both of the girls

That's also a possibility XD..although I think Sumin falling for Sungji was what she truly needed at the time. It was good for her. Ironically, without it, Sumin probably won't even have that conversation with Seju..

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

@Ken
Never in my whole life I read such a reply I do not understand even 5%. I only have a few comments chatting to you on mgg. I do not have any other social network connecting to you other than dynasty. Is fantasizing other people's comments a habit of yours or something. Okay, bye and take care.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

It looks like the two of you are speaking completely different languages XD

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

It looks like the two of you are speaking completely different languages XD

xD.

I should have asked her who's my Indonesian gf before she's gone. lol

last edited at Jul 16, 2017 4:25AM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Hurricane Ken.

Elizabeth%20sadaharu
joined Jul 11, 2017

I should have asked her who's my Indonesian gf before she's gone. lol

Aww now the mystery is never going to be resolved XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.