Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

@ SF

I never left tho, I stayed the whole time :))))))

Yes, you stayed by my side! You're one of the good guys! (^_-)b

Maybe the two of us should become the advocates of auto-eroticism:
Mr. and Mrs. Masturbator ¡¡¡( •̀ ᴗ •́ )و!!!

Oh no, Utoptia would pull off the role of Mr. Masturbator so much better then me.

But the question is, where the gene's perverted the whole time or where they corrupted long ago? ;)

Good question indeed...
Knowing my parents... the corruption probably took place a long time ago! (^∇^)

Make's sense, when did you become a zombie? Unless you were born a zombie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

last edited at Jun 20, 2017 2:48PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

ZuljinRaynor posted:

Poland was higher on the list than I expected.

Yea, I guess we are overall pretty neutral. Not progressive, but we don't really go out of our way to hinder it. Then again, -1 is not really a good score.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Yes, you stayed by my side! You're one of the good guys! (^_-)b

Maybe the two of us should become the advocates of auto-eroticism:
Mr. and Mrs. Masturbator ¡¡¡( •̀ ᴗ •́ )و!!!

We'll tell the kids of this world that it's okay to touch yourself and not feel ashamed about it! It's healthy and it makes you independent. And when you and your girlfriend fight and she tells you „no sex today“ then you can tell her „Who gives a fuck!?! I can take care of my own needs!“
Wouldn't that be great? (ʃƪˆ▿ˆ)
Fighting for a better tomorrow, together!
(◦’ںˉ◦)v

(… I have a slight feeling that pretty soon no one in here will want to talk to us anymore...) (ಠ.ಠ)

Wow.....that sounds creepy. You are really Anon? O.o

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ OriginalGengar

Season 2 was the one with the car and Tastee's fake mum, right? Definitely the strongest season ending of the show yet.

Yes, it was. Rosa was awesome!
Watched it three times back then and still couldn't get enough! ^^b

Mh, gangwise definitely Tastee and co. but my favorite characters this season were Flaritza, with Alison, Cindy and Gloria afterwards.

I still have a really hard time choosing between Red and the Eyebrow on speed or Flaca and Maritza and their beauty tips from prison. ^^ Both were just too hilarious.
As for the drama part... definitely Taystee and Gloria.

Wentworth
Haha, yeah, that was pretty disappointing, though very much in character for Vera. And I think this season is gonna be the last one for the Freak as a major role, either she dies or she escapes instead of Franky and Allie. And if she does die, I think Jake may be the one to kill her.

Yeah, my guess would have been the same.
I just watched the episode... So I already know the answer ^^ But won't spoil in case you haven't seen it yet.

@ Rohan

Wow.....that sounds creepy. You are really Anon? O.o

50 shades of Anon (¬‿¬)
Always creepy when you least expect it! (⊙▂⊙✖ )
… or always creepy and no one notices it...? Who knows...
;)

@ SF

Oh no, Utoptia would pull off the role of Mr. Masturbator so much better then me.

Right! But he's still too shy to admit it to himself... (ง⌐□ل͜□)ง

Make's sense, when did you become a zombie? Unless you were born a zombie ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is how I came to be:
Behold!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Yeah, my guess would have been the same.
I just watched the episode... So I already know the answer ^^ But won't spoil in case you haven't seen it yet.

Got the episode ready to go, gonna watch it in a bit. Seriously hyped haha. Did you like the episode or nah?

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ It was very good. Did not see THAT one thing coming. But felt very satisfying ^^
You'll know what I mean when you see it.

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

heh....nico nico nee.... :,> Hi <3

joined Jun 22, 2016

Nnnnnneeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

You're back!!! How have you been???
I was starting to worry...

joined Jan 19, 2014

Nnnnnneeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡

You're back!!! How have you been???
I was starting to worry...

Ahah I almost died, and revived! ahaha. I've just been bombarded with endless work (like a 20 page portfolio ;-;) and I have an audition for theatre company in two days, and i thought about here, and I wanted to drop by =//A//=~ <3
It's been a bit crazy in London in general since my are is pretty distressed, but I feel like my stress finally went down, so I can chat to humans! ! How's everyone holding up? I gotta catch up a lot XD !! How are you Anon ? xx

also thanks for the new Joyner song Gengar xx Its dooopppeeee ahaha

last edited at Jun 20, 2017 5:31PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

Ahah I almost died, and revived! ahaha.

(๑°o°๑)
Does that mean you're undead now too...?

I've just been bombarded with endless work (like a 20 page portfolio ;-;) and I have an audition for theatre company in two days

Always so much on your plate...
I say it's time for another holiday!!! ٩(。•ω•。)
Please stay strong!

i thought about here, and I wanted to drop by =//A//=~ ! How's everyone holding up? I gotta catch up a lot XD !! How are you **Anon?? ? xx

It's really good to see you again! Glad you came back to check on us! d (^_^ )
Me? Oh, I'm good. Currently trying my hardest to creep everyone out but I have yet to succeed. (╭ರ_•́)
There are still some people talking to me left ;)

There has been a lot going on in England lately.... I hope it hasn't affected you too much...
(@_@) This world is as crazy as ever...

joined Jun 11, 2016

Neko
HI FRIEND HI FRIEND HI FRIEND HI FRIEND HI FRIEND HI FRIEND!
Boy am I glad you're back!

Sakamoto%20nichijou%20tissues-min
joined Jan 20, 2016

http://www.spartacusworld.com/gaytravelindex.pdf

Haha. Just out of curiosity I looked to see where my state ranked. Yeah, I'm not that surprised, at the bottom ten.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015
OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^ It was very good. Did not see THAT one thing coming. But felt very satisfying ^^
You'll know what I mean when you see it.

Daaaaaaaaaamn. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Such a good and satisfying way to end the season. That picture of Bea was such a nice touch.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Still just a little bit sad Franky got out because I really wanted her to become top dog again, but her clearing her name would be nice too.

Also another daaaaaaaaaaamn @ Sonia. Really good finale.

last edited at Jun 20, 2017 11:05PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

Does that mean you're undead now too...?

well that just means I have to change my profile to an undead Neko then? ;) I might even draw it if I have to time ahaha~

Always so much on your plate...
I say it's time for another holiday!!! ٩(。•ω•。)
Please stay strong!

Yeeeeeeehhhhhhh I wish! ;-; It's unbearably hot here! like 30 everyday now, its horrible, since instead of the beach we all suffering in sweaty classrooms with no air conditioning >H< How's the weather on your side? ;)

It's really good to see you again! Glad you came back to check on us! d (^_^ )
Me? Oh, I'm good. Currently trying my hardest to creep everyone out but I have yet to succeed. (╭ರ_•́)

You'll have yo try harder ;D I used to e the creepy kid in class after all!

There has been a lot going on in England lately.... I hope it hasn't affected you too much...
(@_@) This world is as crazy as ever...

yeh It's mad, I live like 10 mins away from Grenfell Tower (the one that caught fire), and all this other terror stuff happening in central London, and manchester too, I'm not usually the kid to be interested in news but eve I started reading the news, you never know what might happen now, some people where ran over near a muslim worship place a week ago, its, weird.

joined Jan 19, 2014

Neko
HI FRIEND HI FRIEND HI FRIEND HI FRIEND HI FRIEND HI FRIEND!
Boy am I glad you're back!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII how are you?! :DDDDDD missed you to SF XD

joined Jun 11, 2016

I've been good....Don't know what else to say. I passed my Final Exams/Class and really hyped for summer. On the 28th I go back to school to get my Report Card then school is completely finished! That is until September.

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 10:58AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ OriginalGengar

Daaaaaaaaaamn. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

(^∇^) Right? ^^

Such a good and satisfying way to end the season. That picture of Bea was such a nice touch.

It was! But we didn't see her die... I just hope that she will stay in that box until the end of time Would be pretty disappointing, if someone would get her out of there and she'll be back next season again... O_o
Really hope not. 'cause she really deserved that and a lot more!
I was also surprised that Jackson was the one who did it... Would have expected it to be Jake, just like you said.

Still just a little bit sad Franky got out because I really wanted her to become top dog again, but her clearing her name would be nice too.

I liked Franky more on the outside. So I hope she'll manage to stay there this time But I'm sure it won't be easy to prove her innocence.
It was really cute to see her run to Bridget first to tell her that she loves her though ^^b

Also another daaaaaaaaaaamn @ Sonia.

I actually kinda hope that she won't die...
I expected a little more of her character. She never really did anything evil in prison. So there was a lot of potential.
But I liked it that Liz finally had the courage to actually do something on her own

@ Neko chan

well that just means I have to change my profile to an undead Neko then? ;) I might even draw it if I have to time ahaha~

Uhhhh! That would be awesome! Please do! (◕ฺv◕ฺ)

It's unbearably hot here! like 30 everyday now, its horrible, since instead of the beach we all suffering in sweaty classrooms with no air conditioning >H< How's the weather on your side? ;)

Extremely hot here too lately. But I actually kinda like it. Finally feels like a real summer again (even though it just started) ^^

You'll have yo try harder ;D I used to e the creepy kid in class after all!

Nah, I don't really wanna lose you guys! ;) I'm just having a little fun weirding people out with my sophisticated humor (^∇^)
You? The creepy kid...?
I find it really hard to believe that! (õ_ó)
What did you do...? Did you hide dead animals in your pockets...? ;)

yeh It's mad, I live like 10 mins away from Grenfell Tower (the one that caught fire),

Fuck! … that's really horrible. I saw it on the news and had to think about you immediately.
All of those poor people... And I live in a similar building. But it's just 15 stories high, not 20... still a real nightmare to imagine something like that actually happening...

and all this other terror stuff happening in central London, and manchester too, I'm not usually the kid to be interested in news but eve I started reading the news, you never know what might happen now, some people where ran over near a muslim worship place a week ago, its, weird.

… yeah... it's one attack after another lately. I don't even know what to say anymore. It's just a really rough time. But please, watch out and try to stay safe!!! We still need you!!! (@_@)

@ SF

Don't know what else to say. I passed my Final Exams/Class and really hyped for summer. On the 28th I go back to school to get my Report Card then school is completely finished!

Hey! Congrats!!!
And enjoy your summer break!

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

The café seems pretty effervescent these days, not that it's a bad thing ;)

joined Jun 22, 2016

^ Yo! (キ▼⊿▼)ノ
How's it going? Nice new avi!

joined Jun 11, 2016

The café seems pretty effervescent these days, not that it's a bad thing ;)

It's still never the same without you my french comrade! ^^

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^ Yo! (キ▼⊿▼)ノ
How's it going? Nice new avi!

Been busy with exams, but it's now finished .. and so begin my holidays !

You should now be accustomed to the wondersomness of my avis. (★ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ♥)

It's still never the same without you my french comrade! ^^

Sycophancy won't get you anywhere .. blushes
But I guess you're right, someone to throw fuel on the fire and spit some cynism is always welcome :D And that's the role I apparently undertook ;)

last edited at Jul 26, 2017 9:15AM

joined Jun 11, 2016

Sycophancy won't get you anywhere .. blushes
But I guess you're right, someone to throw fuel on the fire and spit some cynism is always welcome :D And that's the role I've apparently undertook ;)

I've been trying (And failing horribly) to occupy that role while you were gone, how do you do it so well?

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 4:50PM

joined Jun 22, 2016

Been busy with exams, but it's now finished .. and so begin my holidays !

Hope you did good!
Enjoy your holidays too then! At least the weather is perfect lately.

You should now be accustomed to the wondersomness of my avis. (★ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ♥)

... almost! Not quite there yet! ;)
It's from Hunter X Hunter, right?

joined Jan 19, 2014

I've been good....Don't know what else to say. I passed my Final Exams/Class and really hyped for summer. On the 28th I go back to school to get my Report Card then school is completely finished! That is until September.

SAME! so glad my exam's are over too TTATT ! Now all I have to worry about is the shit ton of summer work I'm gonna get....oh god ahahah

Also, Hi Utoptia ;) how's your life been looking, good cooking? see what i did there

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 6:17PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.