Forum › [No Title] discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Don't know why, but this really tugs at my heartstrings.

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

Booring - -'

last edited at Apr 1, 2013 6:33PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

This is about friendship and isn't yuri but it still manage to convey it's message in so few pages.

The story is mainly for college or older adults. We've all drifted apart from some of the friends we've had during our school years.

Everyone has to live his/her life y'know, but it's still a bit sad that the friendships we hold dear at some point is reduced to something like vague memories and/or non-existant/occasional meetings.

last edited at Apr 1, 2013 7:24PM

joined Nov 11, 2010

I dunno if it isn't about yuri either, though. I think the message could also be about the shallowness of obsessing about guys, which is something the main character grew out of. A meaningful relationship is built on more than superficial, surface attraction. The main character, missing what she had with her friend, could be thinking back on that, but it's not like regaining/coming to value that meaningful relationship in the first place couldn't lead to yuri.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................

Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Frienship or yuri, we need a continuation of this.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This is about friendship and isn't yuri but it still manage to convey it's message in so few pages.

The story is mainly for college or older adults. We've all drifted apart from some of the friends we've had during our school years.

Everyone has to live his/her life y'know, but it's still a bit sad that the friendships we hold dear at some point is reduced to something like vague memories and/or non-existant/occasional meetings.

Yeah, I'm still young but I've lost a lot of friends due to them going to different schools or moving. But really do miss them

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Re-reading this now as an adult. I can totally relate. I wonder where my friends are now. Those high school days sure were something.

joined May 25, 2020

that was really nice, thanks.

To reply you must either login or sign up.