Forum › What Does the Fox Say discussion

joined Mar 5, 2017

there is something that I expect, a car conversation between Sumin and Sungji.. then whatever mood it will leave on Sumin will also trigger Seju's instinct.

I agree! Seju is a psych expert when it comes to Sumin.

Screen%20shot%202017-09-05%20at%2014.18.21
joined Feb 4, 2017

Izz
I just remembered, ch77 also shows Seju getting on Sungji's nerves and Sumin once more knows about their conflict.. in case Sumin forgot about ch57 scene XD

last edited at May 18, 2017 4:02PM

joined Jun 6, 2016

Well, you do know she has no idea about Seju vs Sungji conflict, right? None of them told her about it and most likely never will.

Then you also do know that seju also don't always have idea for every single thing happen in wdtfs right? I mean she even didn't know that sumin still love her before.

AND YET AGAIN SEJU ALWAYS MANIPULATE EVERYTHING ????????! Lol

Do you ever think before that it' might be a mere coincidence that seju call sumin when she is having sex with sungji? Like she doesn't plan anything... Not saying it's what actually happened.. lmao... But since TG hasnt show it.

Before, sumin told seju to call her everytime she finished her work. So sumin can pick up her right away. See? seju just obey sumin's order

And if SEJU manipulation is the counter for my previous statement=
"picking up Seju's matter more to sumin than having an intimate moment with her girlfriend, sungji, action speak louder."

What an excuse;)

I pity people who always blame their counterparts if something going wrong

what a great mentality.

.... Yep that's what happened with seju :)

And do you at least now realise it a bit?

People always use seju as a kind of scapegoat​ in sumin x seju relationship.. make sense... Since you position yourself as sumin pov. "*Heroine is always right*" but this mentality is no good.

(sumin might be the #1 character in wdtfs... She almost appear in all wdtfs chapter... Not like seju... Nor sungji)

last edited at May 18, 2017 4:48PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl

I agree! Seju is a psych expert when it comes to Sumin.

my God!! she even knew Sungji was over Sumin's house in ch13 by just looking at the chair next to the bed and later led Sungji to answer a question that she did not even ask!!

last edited at May 18, 2017 4:06PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

all in all, if I was Sumin, last thing I wanna do is be near Seju while being sexually frustrated!

joined Feb 4, 2017

about Seju calling Sumin to "purposely interrupt the sex between the two" is quite an extreme proposition for the following reasons:
1- it appears that Sumin and Seju talked about an appointment that Seju has, and it finished before expected.. will Seju finish an appointment early just to disturb them?
2- yes, Seju might already knew about Sungji taking a day off, but she and Sumin went to meet Sungji's friends first.. how could Seju know exactly when they will be having sex so she could interrupt it ?
(I hope I explained this point clearly tho)

last edited at May 18, 2017 6:56PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Vanbun

were you talking to me ?

joined Feb 4, 2017

Vanbun

@psych expert
Lmao... By your standard Then sumin is a doll that easily manipulated and don't have any free Will, can't make decisions for herself...

please don't..... Sumin is capable more than that

Seju being ultra perceptive doesn't at all mean that Sumin is a will-less person, Seju been perceptive with Nammi and Sungji as well. this is how she is.. if she had superpowers on Sumin's will, then she could've avoided the past 10 years damage

last edited at May 18, 2017 4:44PM

joined Mar 5, 2017

Being with sumin and loving sumin almost all her life, seju possibly knows the meaning behind sumin's words, actions etc and maybe vice versa

Sumin's mood and Seju being a smart ass, she could come up with something

last edited at May 18, 2017 5:07PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

roamsl
btw, did you check the official translation of ch80?.. they are quite weird somehow..

joined Mar 5, 2017

Nope i haven't. I thought the fan trans was pretty ok. How weird?

last edited at May 18, 2017 5:09PM

joined Feb 4, 2017

Okay,
ch80, official translation,
at the grocery store
Seju said: I think this is the first time I've personally grocery shopped.
later on the Sofa
Seju said: if I worked during that time, I'd have earned enough money to buy 100 mufflers
Seju again: and just because you bought something, doesn't mean you didn't put any thought into it.
Seju again: it doesn't suit you
at the café,
Sumin: did you take the day off today
Sungji: yes
Sumin: I feel bad about you taking a day off just for a date
Sungji: it's okay since you granted my wish <- no wonder "babe" came as a surprise.. she didn't at all mention it.
Sumin: is matching shirts really all you want
Sungji: of course.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Even as a fan of SungjixSumin as end game i found this chapter pretty boring. I find the drama on this discussion board to be more amusing than anything else ; )

joined Jun 6, 2016

Even as a fan of SungjixSumin as end game i found this chapter pretty boring. I find the drama on this discussion board to be more amusing than anything else ; )

Yep.. a reason why people like to watch debate politics .. XD

joined Feb 4, 2017

following the official translation ( I just mentioned above)...
at the café, I think Sumin's cut-off sentence was about the ring somehow -I can only weakly defend this assumption-
1- the way Sumin was playing with Sungji's finger
2- the cut-off sentence followed Sumin's question: "is matching shirts really all you want" <- matching cloths and couple rings are two very common concepts in Korean young couples culture.
btw, last week, I expected Sumin to take her emotions to bed.. which exactly happened.

last edited at May 18, 2017 7:38PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Why did their matching shirts have to be plaid. Such a horrible pattern and colour.

Asking the serious questions.

last edited at May 18, 2017 7:55PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Okay,
ch80, official translation,
at the grocery store
Seju said: I think this is the first time I've personally grocery shopped.
later on the Sofa
Seju said: if I worked during that time, I'd have earned enough money to buy 100 mufflers
Seju again: and just because you bought something, doesn't mean you didn't put any thought into it.

Thank you so much, Nora, and thank you so much, official translation. Now if someone tells Seju is a material girl or just cares about money, I'm gonna slap that person to outer space. Seju is one hell of a girl, I must say. Girls are all about romantic stuff and here she is, talking about practical things =)))))).

Seju again: it doesn't suit you

I agree with Seju =))))))))))))))))). Sumin doesnt suit this activity =))))))))))))))))))))). Oh, hell, I really love Seju's comments lately, since the chapter she started living in Sumin's house =))))))))))))), so straightforward and on point =)))))))))))))))))))

last edited at May 18, 2017 9:14PM

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Btw, when I went to bed, the discussion is all light, I mostly joked in my comments then I woke up with a hell of a debate xDDDDDDD. This is fun xDDDD. Cant believe this kind of chapter can lead to one heck of a debate xDDDDDDD.

last edited at May 18, 2017 9:18PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Vanbun
Exactly! Sungji's reaction is all what matters next.
the other two are and been always ready to bounce back to each other.

I think you forgot Sumin crying over Sungji and how she told Seju they can't go back to each other. I can't see them being ready to go back to each other.
1 - Sumin didn't forgive Seju.
2 - Seju didn't heal from her addiction.
Can you see it happening in 4 chapters? Because I can't.

Yeah..Coz all i can see are just sex sex and sex in the last few chapters without resolving anything lol great plot indeed for SuminxSungji lol

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Izz

Well, you do know she has no idea about Seju vs Sungji conflict, right? None of them told her about it and most likely never will.

she knows it quite well, focus in the elevator scene. ch57, she knows clearly who called Sungji to the office that day, and Seju said it clearly: I going to get you back. unless she is an absolute retard, then she wouldn't notice!
for your other point, it's debatable

That was way back, before Seju had to move in with Sumin and I think Sumin may see their relationship as "ok" these days. Not perfect, but not jelly, because they don't show it around her and Seju changed her game veeeery much. If Sumin was so ok with Seju, she'd stay in bed when Seju came to her at night. Sungji was not there, after all. She wouldn't know.

You make it sound like Seju is a master of manipulation or sth and SuminxSungji are just her puppets who fall for her trap all the time xDDDDD, when sometimes Sungji is even perceptive than Seju, imo and Sumin is not that stupid xDDDDDDDDDDD.

Sumin knows very well the tension between Sungji and Seju. The third rule she set for Seju when she moved in is "dont provoke Sungji when she's here", remember? And Seju and Sungji was literally going head-to-head with Sumin in between when Seju just went to the house and Sungji happened to come to the house. Sumin was also super surprised when she knew Seju had lunch with Sungji =))))), cause she knows they are not in good terms =)))))) (and that's just yesterday in manhwa time =)))))), how the heck she think they're ok just a day after that)

last edited at May 18, 2017 9:28PM

joined Mar 21, 2017

Btw, when I went to bed, the discussion is all light, I mostly joked in my comments then I woke up with a hell of a debate xDDDDDDD. This is fun xDDDD. Cant believe this kind of chapter can lead to one heck of a debate xDDDDDDD.

People really start wearing their favourites on their sleeves at this point lol.

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

Vanbun
Exactly! Sungji's reaction is all what matters next.
the other two are and been always ready to bounce back to each other.

I think you forgot Sumin crying over Sungji and how she told Seju they can't go back to each other. I can't see them being ready to go back to each other.
1 - Sumin didn't forgive Seju.
2 - Seju didn't heal from her addiction.
Can you see it happening in 4 chapters? Because I can't.

If the author wants? Oh, absolutely =)))))))). What the author wants, the author gets =)))))))). She's God in this manhwa.

last edited at May 18, 2017 9:43PM

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Then you also do know that seju also don't always have idea for every single thing happen in wdtfs right? I mean she even didn't know that sumin still love her before.

AND YET AGAIN SEJU ALWAYS MANIPULATE EVERYTHING ????????! Lol

Do you ever think before that it' might be a mere coincidence that seju call sumin when she is having sex with sungji? Like she doesn't plan anything... Not saying it's what actually happened.. lmao... But since TG hasnt show it.

Before, sumin told seju to call her everytime she finished her work. So sumin can pick up her right away. See? seju just obey sumin's order

And if SEJU manipulation is the counter for my previous statement=
"picking up Seju's matter more to sumin than having an intimate moment with her girlfriend, sungji, action speak louder."

What an excuse;)

I pity people who always blame their counterparts if something going wrong

what a great mentality.

.... Yep that's what happened with seju :)

And do you at least now realise it a bit?

People always use seju as a kind of scapegoat​ in sumin x seju relationship.. make sense... Since you position yourself as sumin pov. "*Heroine is always right*" but this mentality is no good.

(sumin might be the #1 character in wdtfs... She almost appear in all wdtfs chapter... Not like seju... Nor sungji)

This is what I dislike about Sumin and most SuminxSungji shippers..Always putting the blame to Seju and all those mistakes from the past. They both had their shorctomings. And Sumin's not a little girl who can't decide for herself. She's an adult who must be responsible for her every decisions roll eyes

Capture_89_1
joined Apr 28, 2016

People really start wearing their favourites on their sleeves at this point lol.

I thought they always show it? xDDDDD. The more people comment, the more it will show who is their favourite xDDDD, and in this discussion, we comment way too much xDDDDDDDDDDD. It'll show, more or less so no surprise xDDDDDDDDD

joined Mar 21, 2017

I thought they always show it? xDDDDD. The more people comment, the more it will show who is their favourite xDDDD, and in this discussion, we comment way too much xDDDDDDDDDDD. It'll show, more or less so no surprise xDDDDDDDDD

Some people on here have claimed that their favourites have changed from what i remember. I think at this point they won't change again.

To reply you must either login or sign up.