Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

9bdd23b1-1e6c-4540-bdac-7a7a8d9c3658
joined Jan 19, 2014

a kitty as been brought back from the dead =w= !

(ó.ò)

NEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKOOOOOO!!!!!!! (。⌒∇⌒)ノ

How have you been??? (◕ฺv◕ฺ)

... not like I missed you or anything... ~~・-v(▼、▼メ)

;)

Ah you guys are as lively as ever I see >w< hehe I'm actually pretty good! :D I came back from Tenerife like a week ago and got back into the college routine pretty fast but well, I can't speak too soon since its only the first week TT//w//TT I went on holiday with my best friend and it was soooo good to see her again QwQ nyaaaawwwww, but well, my mum and bff got into a couple of arguments cuz she didn't want to wake up early to go out sometimes, she's a nocturnal creature ya see XD
How are you doing dearest Anon-chan >//w//<''

p.s: not like i missed you too...b...baka =//A//=...<3

I like dogs more ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

last edited at Apr 30, 2017 9:01PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

... no one...? For real...? (õ_ó)
Am I really the only one who thinks masturbation jokes are funny...? (^∇^)
Must be my German humor, huh? ;)

I'd assumed there were a bunch of deleted posts so was just confused tbh

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Sup, Emperor! ;)

Boo! You can't always be nice, Anon! Roast her!

(ó﹏ò。)

B...but... his avi... like a little evil Empress... but he's a guy... so... Emperor... no...? (╯•ω•╰)

It's the first time I'm called "her" on this forum. Good job bro' lol

yells in Gordon Ramsay's voice

NOT YOU, YOU BIG DONKEY!!!

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

You're a bigger donkey then him though. You make so many mistake's when you're on here.
:3

last edited at Apr 30, 2017 9:28PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

You're a bigger donkey then him though. You make so many mistake's when you're on here.

Yet I'm still loved here more than you

•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

joined Jun 11, 2016

•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Name one person here that doesn't love me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

I like dogs more ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Me :3

oh mate, that was a joke. I love you :P

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I see that date bore fruit. Congratulations, you two.

joined Jun 11, 2016

https://media.makeameme.org/created/oh-you-wish-4bkp4o.jpg

Me :3

I love ya to! ʢ◉ᴥ◉ʡ

last edited at Apr 30, 2017 10:05PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

I really wonder what our little Bootie is up to these days... (@_@)

Probably being amazing & displaying performances that will stun audience's for years to come like the astounding Angel-Kitten that she is :').

:> <3 I love SF plenty

sikeeeeee!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU ;//w//;....a, im looking at you too Utoptia, my king ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

Edit: btw SF i really like your new riddle avi~<3

last edited at Apr 30, 2017 10:09PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

And congratulations on you and Anon as well! You two are #3 in my Top 10 Favorite OTP's of Dynasty!

last edited at Apr 30, 2017 10:11PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

sikeeeeee!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU ;//w//;....a, im looking at you too Utoptia, my king ┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

Dat creepy stalker emoji though......

This is not looking good. Run for your life, Utoptia bro!!!!!

last edited at Apr 30, 2017 10:15PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

This is not looking good. Run for your life, Utoptia bro!!!!!

ohh its too late for him now

:< ̄`ヽ、       / ̄>
 ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´
   ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
     >     ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/´”

there is no escaping the eternal love ;3

last edited at Apr 30, 2017 10:23PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

This is not looking good. Run for your life, Utopia bro!!!!!

Utoptia running? Utoptia never run's away! He face's his stalker's with an Iron gaze! staring into their soul's with his seductive evil stare!

joined Jan 19, 2014

This is not looking good. Run for your life, Utopia bro!!!!!

Utoptia running? Utoptia never run's away! He face's his stalker's with an Iron gaze! staring into their soul's with his seductive evil stare!

joined Jun 11, 2016

^ A better pick up line is: Are you harembes enclosure? Cause i’ll drop a kid inside of you!

last edited at Apr 30, 2017 10:41PM

joined Jan 19, 2014

^ A better pick up line is: Are you harembes enclosure? Cause i’ll drop a kid inside of you!

....XDDDDDDD fak ok that's good

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

You monsters!!!!!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Original Gengar
I like you more than Rohan though so I guess your point still stands.

@Anon
I'm totally gonna answer you eventually but you wrote a lot and I don't have half an hour to write right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVe_NPWGt9c
Here's a random song though.

last edited at May 1, 2017 12:15AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Neko-chan

I like these displays of respect ! Y'all shall respect the almighty.
And SF was right, I never run away. A true man will face the danger no matter what ! except the girls you've cheated on, then it's better to run away as fast as you can #PROTIPS

SF

I didn't say I don't use Discord, I said I use it to a certain extent. If you wanna add me, it currently is "Let's get rid of AFKs & feeders"#7562

OG

Original Gengar

If there is a hidden joke here, I didn't get it. Otherwise, what was this ? Is the full moon maddening some users of the cafe lol ?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

And congratulations on you and Anon as well! You two are #3 in my Top 10 Favorite OTP's of Dynasty!

That's a list I wouldn't mind discovering :P

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

OG

Original Gengar

If there is a hidden joke here, I didn't get it. Otherwise, what was this ? Is the full moon maddening some users of the cafe lol ?

It's beautiful, isn't it? That paleblood moon. Let bath in this never ending river of blood.

We are born by the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood. The blood makes us human, makes more than human, makes human no more.

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Neko - The awesome bootie cutie!!!

(◦’ںˉ◦) v

Ah you guys are as lively as ever I see >w< hehe I'm actually pretty good! :D I came back from Tenerife like a week ago and got back into the college routine pretty fast but well, I can't speak too soon since its only the first week TT//w//TT I went on holiday with my best friend and it was soooo good to see her again QwQ

◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡
I'm so glad you were having a great time!! And together with your best friend at that!!! Especially since you seemed a bit troubled before that. You definitely deserved that break!
Now I just hope you won't have too much stress again any time soon... Let the fun continue! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

but well, my mum and bff got into a couple of arguments cuz she didn't want to wake up early to go out sometimes, she's a nocturnal creature ya see XD

(^∇^) Then your mom definitely wouldn't get along with me as well! I'm totally the same! ^^
But I hope it wasn't too bad (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

How are you doing dearest Anon-chan >//w//<''

Oh, you! ;)
I'm doing good, thank you! My life got back to being a little boring again lately, but Gengar totally saved me from the boredom by recommending a totally awesome show. So I had an incredibly entertaining week thanks to him.
Oh, and I don't know if you've seen that post of mine a while ago, but I also watched The OA.
Nice one too!

ohh its too late for him now
:< ̄`ヽ、       / ̄>
 ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´
   ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
     >     ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/´”
there is no escaping the eternal love ;3

d (^‿^✿)

@ CCL

Choci, my bestie!!! ヾ(^∇^)

I'd assumed there were a bunch of deleted posts so was just confused tbh

Nah, it's okay. ^^ The story of my life ;)
I've always been the one laughing the most about my own jokes (^∇^)
Sometimes I can't even finish telling them because I'm just laughing too hard! ^^
I can't help it. I'm just too damn funny for my own good, you know (* ̄∇ ̄*)
;)

I hope you're enjoying May Day today! At least the weather here in Germany is good today. So it's pretty nice over here (^_-)b

@ SF

Oh well... at least I don't mind the constellation ;)
But you forgot one important fact: I'm not one to be shipped! ^^

|・ω・`)
… so... tell me! Who are the first two...?
Really curious!

@ OriginalGengar

I'm totally gonna answer you eventually but you wrote a lot and I don't have half an hour to write right now.

Don't worry! You don't have to reply to all of that! ^^
I just wanted to give you at least some of my thoughts since you were the one recommending that show to me. But we don't have to analyze every bit of it now because of that, no worries.
Oh, and I'm totally up to date by now btw. I've seen the new episodes of season 5 too. (^_^)b

joined Jan 19, 2014

Anon the unknown beaty ;3

◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡
I'm so glad you were having a great time!! And together with your best friend at that!!! Especially since you seemed a bit troubled before that. You definitely deserved that break!

awww I'm really sorry about before actually, I read my previous stuff and I looked like such a depressed lil rat haha QwQ I'm all good! >wO And I got to spend precious time with my best friend. I try to be an optimistic one! :D

Now I just hope you won't have too much stress again any time soon... Let the fun continue! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

I hope so too honestly! XD Exams are coming up for me and since I'm actually in the middle of writing two essays and a Russian speech I though I'd pop in to see my favourite people on the internet ;)

(^∇^) Then your mom definitely wouldn't get along with me as well! I'm totally the same! ^^
But I hope it wasn't too bad (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

weeelll it was pretty bad at one point actually XD So bad she said she'd never take my best friend on trips with us again actually Q/-/Q but I guess my mum and best friend are just people too diffrent for each other? :o...

Oh, you! ;)

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I'm doing good, thank you! My life got back to being a little boring again lately, but Gengar totally saved me from the boredom by recommending a totally awesome show. So I had an incredibly entertaining week thanks to him.
Oh, and I don't know if you've seen that post of mine a while ago, but I also watched The OA.
Nice one too!

We have our ups and downs in the baordom scale I guess, I feel like that too sometimes expect college mostly doesn't let me, boredom gets trumped by stress XD !What did Gengar recommend you?? (=゜ω゜)
Also yes I saw! I'm glad you liked it ;w; I was a little confused about the concept they were portraying about the after world and even moooooree about then ending but like, who knows, right? XD
Btw if you've got any intersting watches feel free to hint any at me ;3 hehe <3

Utoptia

I like these displays of respect ! Y'all shall respect the almighty.

( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) Pay up the sacrifices for the almighty

And SF was right, I never run away. A true man will face the danger no matter what ! except the girls you've cheated on, then it's better to run away as fast as you can #PROTIPS

instead of "Yuki" shes like "Utoptia"

To reply you must either login or sign up.