Forum › Anime season

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Wow, DB Super power scalong decided to take a vacation.

17 fighting Ssb Goku? WTF! Did Toei sell the logic and common sense to get better animations?

On of the worst episodes in the series so far.

Android got infinite power to begin with, they just need to train to increase power output.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

attack on titan characters eyes got bigger than first season it look weird!!!

Huh, they were always rlly big so I didn't notice them being bigger. I must say that because of the constant zoom-in on the eyes, I was kind of distracted by how weird Christa's kinda look this ep. Were her eyebrows always that thick?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Android got infinite power to begin with, they just need to train to increase power output.

Which he's been doing by beating up thugs with guns and tanks, i suppose that's one way to acquire a power that rivals the Gods

Edit: Oh SHIT son! May 14th can't come soon enough

last edited at Apr 22, 2017 7:35PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Elf Sensei >>> Eromanga sensei >>>>>>>>>> bitch classmate

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GOHAN 'S BANG IS BACK!!! (Is this a spoiler? I mean.... Probably not... ...Whatever)
All this time... I always believed... Finally my faith in Harvey Dent has been rewarded!!!

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Haven't been keeping up with the Pokemon anime at all lately. Didn't know they are making a movie based on the very first ep. Man, hearing Mezase Pokemon Master playing in the background gives me so much nostalgic feels ; . ;

All the Pokemon Jap OPs from OS to AG are the best things ever.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Is watching and finishing Korra too 2014?

I think Yuri that denies me the yuri is some kind of masochistic pleasure of mine. :|

Zaheer > Kuvira

Oh yeah, this is awesome

last edited at Apr 23, 2017 5:33PM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Is watching and finishing Korra too 2014?

I think Yuri that denies me the yuri is some kind of masochistic pleasure of mine. :|

Zaheer > Kuvira

Oh yeah, this is awesome

The comics are gonna come out so and there's gonna be lots of korrasami :))))))

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Btw, shingeki no kyojin's episode was hella gay and the next one is gonna be hella gayer than this one so, now's definitely the time to start watching for all of you who have been waiting for full content of ymir and you know who

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

ID-0: I reeeally ship Maya and Clair. That moment when Clair protected Maya with her body was sweet. And the mysterious girl feels like their science baby!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ID-0 it's very entertaining, but waiting for subs is such a cruel fate... The CGI is done very well too.
We're getting action in the next episode but I want an episode like what we see in the ending..

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

ID-0 it's very entertaining, but waiting for subs is such a cruel fate... The CGI is done very well too.
We're getting action in the next episode but I want an episode like what we see in the ending..

I can see a placeholder page for it in Netflix, but still no episodes. Have to wait for subs like a peasant.

You mean the scene where Maya and Clair are on the bed with the girl? I'm waiting for that scene.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

GoDAMNIT I knew there was a catch!
She was too good to be true

last edited at Apr 28, 2017 1:36AM

joined Dec 16, 2013

Bahamut perv soul would be more fitting!!

hinakoi note-
oppai loli.......dammit!
stop trying to make loli appealing to non loiicon dammit.

joined Dec 16, 2013

I can see a placeholder page for it in Netflix, but still no episodes. Have to wait for subs like a peasant.

You mean the scene where Maya and Clair are on the bed with the girl? I'm waiting for that scene.

framerates sucks.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

New Thunderbolt girl has a Ball tattoo, that automatically makes her my favorite character ever!

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

I'm Watching "Yaoi! on ice" tomorrow. It look's like fun. Also it'll be my first Yaoi anime.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Goofy couple in Hinako Note... The tsundere never stood a chance.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

framerates sucks.

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

Hinako Note was quite gay this week. And is that teacher really just 9 years old? Her boobs are huge!

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Because of Nina, Bahamut S2 feels kinda like a reverse harem with Azazel as main boy. Would be laughing if it actually turns into one.

joined Oct 5, 2016

I'm Watching "Yaoi! on ice" tomorrow. It look's like fun. Also it'll be my first Yaoi anime.

It's great, but it's really not yaoi. It's just gay.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Kado the right answer is full CGI, they look unnatural most of the times, but look at chapter 3 when both representatives are in the car, the girl going all crazy for her video on the web, that was very good.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Well I just finished watching "Yaoi! On Ice", It was awesome. Everything from the character's, To the animation, To the music. It was definitely worth the watch. Even if you're not a Yaoi fan I recommend it. Hell, I'm not even a Yaoi fan and I enjoyed it. I can definitely see why It won Crunchyroll's Anime Awards. I give it a 4/5 would recommend to everyone~

Now I'm having trouble choosing whether I should watch "March Come's In Like A Lion" or "My Hero Academia" tomorrow. coughcoughIcouldusesomehelpcoughcough

last edited at Apr 29, 2017 8:35PM

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Now I'm having trouble choosing whether I should watch "March Come's In Like A Lion" or "My Hero Academia" tomorrow. coughcoughIcouldusesomehelpcoughcough

Depends on what you prefer. Melancholic introspective anime about a depressed MC playing shogi with a touch of Shaft's crazy magic or underdog shounen action animated by good old Studio Bones. Since Sangatsu is one of my fav anime, I personally recommend it, but Boku no Hero would probably be a more exciting watch.

You should check out Rakugo Shinjuu, too

joined Jun 11, 2016

I might go with My Hero Academia, But I'm also considering Kill La Kill.......As well as several other mainstream anime I have yet to see....

To reply you must either login or sign up.