Forum › Does Kazesawa Sora Dream of Natsuki Mikuru? {there’s something wonderful about terrible people.} discussion

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

I... I like it. Even though it's about cheating but it's still pretty cute lol

joined Dec 19, 2016

Mizuki was the real terrible one for cheating on Sora like that.

joined Jan 4, 2014

I... I like it. Even though it's about cheating but it's still pretty cute lol

Agree. In some ways it reminds me of a more light-hearted version of Amano Shuninta's "The Feelings We All Must Endure".

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Mizuki was the real terrible one for cheating on Sora like that.

Uh? What? Did you get the names messed up?

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Wow, this is like, the crackiest possible of Aikatsu crack ...Sora and Mizuki/Mikuru had literally zero interaction ever as far as I can remember, and the tone of this doujin is totally at odds with the franchise.

Also not a fan of the overly loose and colloquial translation, I have to say. Any time you have Japanese schoolgirls swearing constantly, you're doing it wrong.

joined Dec 4, 2016

Pure flirting and tame manga is boring that's why ntr, bullying, or futanari is great. Also my loves of cheating story is why canon couple bore me, for example I like Ran x Aoi more than Aoi x Ichigo or any crack pairing I would like it more.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

and the tone of this doujin is totally at odds with the franchise.

thats why it's gooooood

Also not a fan of the overly loose and colloquial translation, I have to say. Any time you have Japanese schoolgirls swearing constantly, you're doing it wrong.

Mikuru's university-age, though.

last edited at Apr 26, 2017 11:57AM

joined Jan 8, 2014

the only things I know about aikatsu is what I read on dynasty, but I've got to say....this was fun and cute somehow

im not huge on cheating unless honestly it's like H, ya know
but that devilish look on her face at the end, and like all the interactions were cute ^_^

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

I'm a bit upset at myself for not feeling bad over this being cheating... I think? Normally I have like no tolerance for it but like..... I dunno I'm not quite bothered with this one in particular, I'm conflicted right now internally. >_>

To reply you must either login or sign up.