Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

(◕ฺv◕ฺ) Heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Choci!!!!! I missed you so much!!!!! Good to see you again!!!! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

Same xD

And you brought doom for all of us! Nice! ┌|゚з゚|┘

NP ;_;

Looking forward to the elections in June already, are ya...? ;)

I saw an internet poll where Corbyn won like 62% and May was nearly beat by the don't know THERE'S KNOW WAY THIS CAN GO WRONG RIGHT HE'S GONNA WIN RIGHT ;____;

Tumblr_lolhmrwbnl1qiyxpbo4_250
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ OriginalGengar

Yeah, nobody I know watches Wentworth. You don't even know how much I wanna talk about it with somebody. And everytime I finish an episode, I really wanna keep watching the next one and get depressed cause I can't. So I kinda wish I would have found out about Wentworth when the season was already finished haha.

T_T Totally know how that feels! Was the same for me back when I watched Psycho-Pass!
I was really amazed and wanted to talk and discuss about that whole concept but no one knew that show... So I was just like a little nerd, talking about shit others didn't really understand (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Boo...

You know what? I totally ran out of shows to watch once again, so I'll finally give Wentworth a try. Let's see if I'll like it or not...

@ My favorite Chocolate Cake Person!!!

Same xD

Awww... Come here! (っ'з')っ
Let's get cuddly! ^^

NP ;_;

Just can't have enough doom, right! ;)

I saw an internet poll where Corbyn won like 62% and May was nearly beat by the don't know THERE'S KNOW WAY THIS CAN GO WRONG RIGHT HE'S GONNA WIN RIGHT ;____;

… I've heard about polls saying otherwise... but hey! That could be good news, right?! Most of those were so off lately that absolutely everything is possible!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! ✌(◕‿◕)✌

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

@ My favorite Chocolate Cake Person!!!

I'm sure you know more than one of us ;_;

… I've heard about polls saying otherwise... but hey! That could be good news, right?! Most of those were so off lately that absolutely everything is possible!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! ✌(◕‿◕)✌

Those other polls are only all of the other ones and they're done all scientifically and shit so no way the British public will trust those (thank you Mr Gove)

ty xD

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Utrollpia

I'll drop a song too : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZBU7BWQsZs (it starts at 50s) The dude blocked a highway to shoot his clip lol, it made quite a fuss. The song is neat and frenetic tho !

Foreign Rap has got to be some of the most Unique & Diverse stuff I've ever had the pleasure to listen to. I feel like I'm taking a breath into an entirely new world when I listen to such creative stuff.

Also, I approve this Spice & Wolf .gif SF.

I've Never seen Spice & Wolf, I just looked up "Comfort hug gif" on Google Image's XD.
Also I'm digging that new avi, Hellsing right? 50% sure I'm wrong

EDIT: Happy 420 Day!

last edited at Apr 20, 2017 5:22PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

You know what? I totally ran out of shows to watch once again, so I'll finally give Wentworth a try. Let's see if I'll like it or not...

It's literally the best show I've ever seen, so I hope you do. Season 2 is kinda meh except for the last few episodes but everything else is absolutely amazing.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Utrollpia

Foreign Rap has got to be some of the most Unique & Diverse stuff I've ever had the pleasure to listen to. I feel like I'm taking a breath into an entirely new world when I listen to such creative stuff.

Yeah, foreign rap always feels different ! Even though the one I shared isn't that creative, inspite of being really neat and cool to listen. One day I will share real french rap; but to fully appreciate it, it requires to perfectly understand fluent-rapped french. Which is something even french people have troubles in.

Also, I approve this Spice & Wolf .gif SF.

I've Never seen Spice & Wolf, I just looked up "Comfort hug gif" on Google Image's XD.

Then now you have an anime to add to your to-watch list ;)

Also I'm digging that new avi, Hellsing right? 50% sure I'm wrong

Close, the art is somewhat similar but my avi is the main character of Saga of Tanya the Evil, would recommend.

What is that supposed to mean ? The 420th day of my account ? Did you count ?!
Lol, then did you remember to remove 2 days which correspond to the two days I was falsely banned ^^ !

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I was surprised when someone at work actually managed to get on my nerves today^^

https://youtu.be/Da4LJAgGJRk
Instruments never get old ^_^

joined Mar 21, 2017

Utopia

Weed day.

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I was watching Spice and Wolf years ago and dropped it at some point and I cannot recall why. I am not sure why I was watching it either.

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ OriginalGengar

It's literally the best show I've ever seen, so I hope you do. Season 2 is kinda meh except for the last few episodes but everything else is absolutely amazing.

Hey! Not a bad start at all! Just watched the first episode. Definitely easier to get into than Wynonna Earp at the beginning ^^b
Will go on to the next....

@ CCL

I'm sure you know more than one of us ;_;

But no one compares to you!
You are truly unique!

Those other polls are only all of the other ones and they're done all scientifically and shit so no way the British public will trust those (thank you Mr Gove)

Oh, polls schmolls! ^^ In the end the underdog will always win! Just like in Hollywood movies or in anime... ;) Right?

Hello Kitty ヾ(^∇^)

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Happy annoying meme day everyone

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

UtopTia

Weed day.

Thanks for the enlightenment

joined Jun 11, 2016

Then now you have an anime to add to your to-watch list ;)

Close, the art is somewhat similar but my avi is the main character of Saga of Tanya the Evil, would recommend.

Well now they're there! Thank's for the recommendation! And I'll watch it when I finally get of my lazy ass & stop procrastinating.

What is that supposed to mean ? The 420th day of my account ? Did you count ?!
Lol, then did you remember to remove 2 days which correspond to the two days I was falsely banned ^^ !

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/420

Holy Shit, All this time I've been reading your name as Utopia. I think I need my eye's checked.

last edited at Apr 20, 2017 6:57PM

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

But no one compares to you!
You are truly unique!

I will try to take this as a good thing!

last edited at Apr 21, 2017 3:15AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ CCL

I will try to take this as a good thing!

It is a good thing, my chocolate-flavored little snowflake! ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

;)

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I must say that I love your avi Anon !

Also, Nez it's been one day, and purely out of curiosity, I'd like to see what can happen on the thread you locked yesterday. Time to open it (ツ) ?

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Sup, Utoptia?

Playing nice with Nez?

last edited at Apr 21, 2017 6:25AM

joined Jun 22, 2016

I must say that I love your avi Anon !

Thank you! (≧◡≦) I really like it a lot too! But unfortunately I have no idea who made it...
I found it almost exactly five years ago somewhere on tumblr. And now I figured it's finally time to use it! ^^

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Ulq

Heya, fellow. I'm fine, always busy with school as Anon guessed, how are you doing yourself ?
And nah, I was serious this time. I'm curious to see how things will evolve on the said topic in the next few days. You know that agitation / fuss is the best way to summon me on Dynasty sending me nudes also works tho, so when things get spicy I always find interesting to silently observe it degenerate ;). Although for once I'm entirely on Nez's side, it was right to close that topic and I found her really patient; I would have distributed perma-bans and closed the thread way sooner !

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

^
Oh that's cool. It's nice to see you olayibg nice with her. Btw you played any games?

joined Jun 11, 2016

When alien's visit planet earth, This should be one of the first video's we show them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ajhzlq42f0

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Started watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and it has literally the best intro song ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYNbp0u8WjA

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I can't believe yugioh gx has a stoner character based on the big lebowski

joined Jun 22, 2016

@ OriginalGengar

WTF!!! Just watched episode 8 of Wentworth season one... So they actually went there, huh... Didn't expect that... Not so early at least... Interesting.

Getting more and more invested with every episode. Really like it so far!

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

@ OriginalGengar

WTF!!! Just watched episode 8 of Wentworth season one... So they actually went there, huh... Didn't expect that... Not so early at least... Interesting.

Getting more and more invested with every episode. Really like it so far!

Haha, they go literally everywhere. Really glad you like it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.