Forum › Anime Current Episodes Discussion [SPOILER THREAD]

joined Mar 11, 2016

Discuss all the airing current/previous/seasonal anime series's episodes here.

Warning: Spoilers will not be tagged so don't view the thread/posts unless you want to be spoiled.

last edited at Mar 13, 2017 1:57PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

So unless you watch absolutely everything, don't read this thread, kk.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Oh a spoiler thread?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Just like the other Anime thread kek. Talking about the latter, I don't really see the point of this thread since most people are used to post on the other one and would proably not bother switching between two topics to talk about the same subject unless it's pinned.

last edited at Mar 13, 2017 5:08PM

LumberingCrane
Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Just like the other Anime thread kek.

Psst. I hear there's this thing that hides spoiler. Pretty revolutionary as long as people use it right.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

LumberingCrane posted:

Just like the other Anime thread kek.

Psst. I hear there's this thing that hides spoiler. Pretty revolutionary as long as people use it right.

Nah. It take too much effort to use.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

It makes sense to not read a thread for a series you aren't up to date with, but the thing about an "anime" thread is that it's pretty broad in its potential discussions. Not everyone is on the same page, not everyone watches the same things. It's not "their fault" for not being up to date on everything and "spoiling themselves" by looking into the thread. What if you wanted to discuss and read about the series you are up to date with? Well too bad cus there are spoilers for other shows you haven't started or caught up on floating around?

For real, it's not difficult to just spoiler tag. It really makes it easier if you just like, bold the title of the series you want to comment on, and go for it (if you want to discuss the latest ep or key plot points for example). It'll easily catch the eye of those who watch the same anime, or are interested (and don't mind spoilers).
It's just unrealistic to expect ppl to always be up to date and have the same indifference to being spoiled as you do. Some actually want to watch and find out things on their own.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Yuri ship is still the best.

last edited at Oct 18, 2017 3:26AM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Where is that from?

joined Mar 11, 2016

Where is that from?

Kuzu no Honkai, last episode. It had a satisfying end. Yuri ship didn't happen but it had a satisfying closure plus we got some awesome yuri moments from this anime. :)
Like this one below:

last edited at Oct 18, 2017 3:27AM

joined Mar 11, 2016

Finally:

This one is such an unusual pairing or not? I don't know. But they look cure together.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

^ Which anime is that?

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

^Re:Creators

joined Mar 11, 2016

Stella no Mahou Specials:

Lol Fujikawa fooling around.

last edited at Oct 18, 2017 3:37AM

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Woah! I didn't know about the specials! How many are there?

joined Jan 21, 2015

^ It's technically two halves of an episode. The animation is as half-assed as ever, but character-wise it's pretty good! It made me drop my avatar-less aesthetic.

Although I should add that these OVAs make the odd choice of assuming that people are up to date with the manga; nothing major, but a few things will be confusing as the anime adapted 2 volumes out of the 5 currently available. In fact, Autumn's screenshots missed the most important part of the episode!

joined Mar 11, 2016

@TB
Well the primary purpose is to post about potential yuri shows so i posted just those screenshots. So the folks can go and watch it themselves.

I m not up to date with the manga so the important part you are talking about; is it the cat part?

joined Jan 21, 2015

@TB
Well the primary purpose is to post about potential yuri shows so i posted just those screenshots. So the folks can go and watch it themselves.

Oh, okay. I wasn't sure what your criteria for screenshots were.

The manga isn't translated and there are no raws online, so I try my best to refrain from pointlessly hyping it (yet here I am talking about it anyway). But the OVAs are the last of a series of flashbacks, so when Fujikawa tells her friends that she was in love with Teru (adding spoiler bars out of habit, I like hiding stuff) it was probably supposed to feel like a logical conclusion instead of a "Huh?" moment.

joined Mar 11, 2016

@TB
No worries. You can use spoiler tag if you want. I tend to tag important spoilers too. :)

Wow I did not know she was in love with her. I thought it was just senpai-kohai affection; and that she was just missing her absense from the club.
so did she ever confess? Did teru know about her feelings? I want to know what happened with their relationship if you can help it. Thank you. ^_^

joined Jan 21, 2015

@Autumn
Manga spoilers ahead~

Fujikawa wanted nothing to do with Teru and the SNS club at first, but she ended up joining because she was intrigued by Murakami. Then Teru and her weirdness slowly won her over. The language and visuals imply pretty heavily it isn't just admiration or friendship, so it was nice to get a confirmation in the OVAs. I think her feelings were mutual, but neither girl voiced them clearly before Teru graduated because the author unfortunately likes his yuri sad and/or Class-S. Fujikawa speaks about Teru in the past tense, but it's obvious she's still affected by her even now.
(Just noticed that there actually are raws, I didn't look hard enough.)

I have no expectations that this subplot will end the way I want it to (although I think it will be addressed again). But I'm invested in Fujikawa's character rather than a specific pairing for her, so I don't mind that much.

joined Mar 11, 2016

Thanks for the spoilers. ^_^
Right. Aya and murakami intrigue me. And of course the subtex. :D

joined Mar 11, 2016

"Action Heroine":

Misaki was pretty straight forward there. Lol at the gigolo remark. Glad that it is not just subtext and we got outright confirmation that it not the 'same old best friends' trope no matter the subtext.

Sold one million yen worth of goods? They gotta be kidding me.
Tho the play was nicely executed and the performance was good.

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Straightforward? More like gayforward, amirite?

I'm sorry.

In all seriousness, though, that scene was great!

joined Mar 11, 2016

Hahahaha, and yes it is the way forward. :D

I wholeheartedly agree. You know I watched this episode first among other potential yuri shows because I thought it would be disappointing in terms of subtext and there will be just teasing. But they got me good there. I was very pleased with it when it ended. x)

joined Mar 11, 2016

Re;Creaters Ep 21: We get a Altair x Setsuna reunion. Altair forgive the world after getting her girl! The world is saved. :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.