Forum › So that's why I can't transform discussion

joined Jan 8, 2016

Todays episode on "the cutting room floor": Flip Flappers

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

i wonder why there isnt anymore doujinshis about this show?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

"I intended this to be an all ages book, but I drew the nipple too well and erasing it would feel like a waste, so I turned it into an adult only book"

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I read that in nhentai a week ago Damm dynasty can be slow

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

Ah...from the artist who drew "If a lie is not told, it can't become yuri" and various PMMM doujinshi? No wonder I like the art.

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015
62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

That nipple afterward. Why would you draw a nipple in an all-ages book in the first place?

Flip Flappers was too new for C91. It ended just a day before C91, so you basically had to start drawing before the show ended, like Ayane here. Hopefully there's more at C92.

joined Jan 8, 2016

I read that in nhentai a week ago Damm dynasty can be slow

I am pretty sure I remember protoman asking on irc for it to be not immideatly uploaded for traffic.

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Several reasons orignal animes dont tend to translate well Flip Flappers being both the most difficult and simple. Its easy to recreate the characters and do what you will with them however text and art will never match the orignal feel of the show its probly the only anime to take advantage of every possable aspect of animation even useing aspect ratio to kick you out of imersion or designing the world in a way to express the space in a 2d plane with other layers being used to create depth without allowing the viewer to forget you are wathing a tv show. (Both are used so rarely it might be the first time in years either has been used properly letalone the same time) TL:DR (its hard to translate a story built to be supported by animation, sound, music, ect into pictures and text)

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I am all about more PaCoYa, so this makes my hazy-region-between-days. I just hope the prediction of more from C92 pans out. If Flip Flappers gets even one dedicated artist who really loves it and does great work -- a maitake2, a Yohane, a Hakka-ya -- I'll be pleased.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

So... What was the giant there for?

joined Jan 8, 2016

So... What was the giant there for?

Tried watching the show? Not even the weirdest thing.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'll give the artist this, they really draw succulent lips.

Tiny%20melon
joined Oct 17, 2014

I am all about more PaCoYa, so this makes my hazy-region-between-days. I just hope the prediction of more from C92 pans out. If Flip Flappers gets even one dedicated artist who really loves it and does great work -- a maitake2, a Yohane, a Hakka-ya -- I'll be pleased.

Maybe not to the level of doing full-length doujinshi but there is one artist on Tumblr called Angeban who dedicates a lot of her work to FliFla fanart and short comics. I suggest you check her out if you'd like to satisfy your cravings
On a side note this doujin was wonderful, Madobless the artist

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

sou (mgn) seems pretty crazy for Flip Flappers. ヤヤココ (YayaCoco) is in their profile description and profile picture, and their pinned tweet is, well... https://twitter.com/soooo_u
So far they've got a short Flip Flappers comic online.

Ryousai Material (Nina Ryo)'s also got a good deal of Flip Flappers artwork. No manga yet though.

There's another artist called Kazami Ruku, who's already got a doujin out for C91: "Pure Tsunderation". https://twitter.com/1104kazami/status/810011653945380864/photo/1 Reminds me of Niratama (Sekihara)'s Private Tsunderation NicoMaki series.

He's also teased something for C92:

I wasn't ready for a nsfw flip flappers :l

cactus in space
Cocona%20calm%20yourself
joined Jan 7, 2017

so.... does giant sayuri licking papika counted as vore? seriously, I really wanna know.

Maybe not to the level of doing full-length doujinshi but there is one artist on Tumblr called Angeban who dedicates a lot of her work to FliFla fanart

if I'm not mistaken, Angeban did say he/she/they actually had a project for a FliFla doujin but too bad in the end he/she/they was/were too lazy to do it :''(((

last edited at Apr 15, 2017 6:43PM

joined Mar 3, 2017

Yaaaay! Finally a flip flappers doujin! :3

C96tzciuaaasbbt
joined Apr 21, 2017

i love this doujin so so much! i really hope we get more papika x cocona x yayaka stuff in the future....

To reply you must either login or sign up.