Forum › As Our Lives Become Interwoven discussion

joined Sep 22, 2016

Just the cover just made me go: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! No way in hell I'm acceptin' this!!!!!

Hanako
joined Jan 26, 2014

Haha, poor Umi. First her niece then the kiss at the end. Other than that, always happy to see more Umi x Eli ^_^

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Just the cover just made me go: NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! No way in hell I'm acceptin' this!!!!!

Congratulations! You now get to learn the amazing skill of simply not reading something you have no interest in. May I suggest the following actions:

• Reading things you actually do like
  • Commenting on their threads instead

How many times do we have to go through the same rodeo before people stop shitposting about Love Live ships they don't support? God damn.

/frustration

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Haha, poor Umi. First her niece then the kiss at the end. Other than that, always happy to see more Umi x Eli ^_^

But like seriously her niece is the cutest thing ever though

joined Sep 30, 2016

incorrect! the little girl can't be милый because милый it's he and милАЯ it's she. i hope you understood me)

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 5:28AM

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

incorrect! the little girl can't be милый because милый it's he and милАЯ it's she. i hope you understood me)

Wow, I just double checked the raws and you're right, I think I relied on google to get the cyrillic characters and didn't notice I grabbed the wrong word <_> I will get this fixed! Thank you very much!!

edit: fixed. thanks again.

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 5:41AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Truly, God Bless tMnR and EliUmi. And thank you so much for the scanlators for yet another wonderful EliUmi doujin. This piece just made my day :)

C2
joined Apr 3, 2016

This was great, her niece was way too adorable.

Rifart_kancolle_commission_dp
joined Mar 15, 2017

What did she whisper in Eli's ear thooo D:

joined Aug 15, 2016

Sequel from what? :v

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Nooooooo when I first saw the cover a while back I thought it was science babies. tMnR you tease! (teeth grinding sounds)

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Best damn way to start a morning. Thanks a ton, scanlators!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

How many times do we have to go through the same rodeo before people stop shitposting about Love Live ships they don't support? God damn.

/frustration

As a NozoNico (and RinMaki and MakiPana and HonoMaki) shipper, I assure you the answer to your question is "fucking forever".

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 9:31AM

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

in midst of this shipping anger, can someone please direct me to what's the previous doujin to this?

Edit: Nvm I got it

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 10:08AM

lazylikeyourass
Capture
joined Mar 26, 2016

Damn girl, you shouldn't have clicked on it then. These types of comments really piss me off.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

tMnR's works always look like (if not better) an official art. I love all LL pairs but EliUmi's my fav. :D thanks for the translations!

joined Feb 2, 2016

Umi sister wounding what she said to Eli in ear
All around it was nice read thank you and hard work

6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

So, in chronological order where is place of this work?

Profileaavatar
joined Mar 22, 2016

Love UmiEli!

Umi's niece is so cuteee!

Profileaavatar
joined Mar 22, 2016

Weirdo. Read first before you conclude. All Love Live characters or anime characters in general are just FICTIONAL. Anyone is free to ship even crossovers.

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 12:36PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So, in chronological order where is place of this work?

I'm curious about that too. It's got to be after Passion though, since Umi seems willing to kiss Eli at the end even if it is interrupted.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

with some things still left unsaid i'll always assume TMnR will come back with another doujin of EliUmi.

All Hail TMnR

Tumblr_mzkufvpuyp1sgerido1_500
joined Oct 25, 2014

No words can describe how much I love this pairing and how fascinated I am with TMnR's art. Simply beautiful, By far one of my favorist artist's in the LL fandom/fanmade stuff.

This was so cute, Umi's niece was a chibiUmi xD

Pd. Happy birthday Umi!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Hey Shimapanda - something to maybe consider in future - It always annoys my when I see Cyrillic and it never has English pronunciation with it. You see it on just about every doujin with Eli in or any time Cyrillic is used in general.

Unlike languages which use the Latin alphabet, when the reader sees Спасибо - or whatever, without giving us the English pronunciation of the word, In our heads is just a ----------- nothing can be 'said' (in our heads).

It tells us it was Russian - but if they said it to us in real life we would hear the sound of that word - or if it was a language with a Latin alphabet - (the same word in french) 'Je vous remercie' then we can 'voice' it.

Also, not giving the English pronunciation means we don't pick up the word - even though we couldn't write it, if someone said it to us we would recognize it and what it meant. For the example I gave I bet quite a few people would know what it (Спасибо) means if I write that in Latin - Spasibo.

Ofcouse you still need to give the translation - I think maybe giving the Cyrillic, with a small subscript in latin, and underneath, or in brackets, the translation would look ok?

I know the Latin version of the Cyrillic would probably give quite a poor pronunciation guide, but it's surely better than nothing?

Maybe this issue doesn't annoy anyone but me? But surely for everyone it would be better to have that extra detail they are missing? I know it maybe also makes things look a bit worse formatting wise?

Anyways thanks for the doujin though it was great :)

last edited at Mar 15, 2017 2:42PM

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Hey elevown, putting the romanised version of the Cyrillic word would probably be a good idea, I agree! I've done it for earlier doujin such as The Secret Shokolad, for example. The problem is I basically have no idea how to properly romanise Cyrillic! My memory from The Secret Shokolad was that I spent a fair bit of time researching it on Google and also tapped a friend-of-a-friend who speaks some Russian for his thoughts. On top of that, in that case, I actually had a Japanese pronunciation for the word to go off, so I had a point of comparison as well. Unfortunately, for the word in this doujin, tMnR simply subtitled it with a Japanese translation (i.e., "kawaii", which is obviously "cute" as in the translation). I would be very concerned that I would get it wrong (as I already did for even the Cyrillic word!).

To reply you must either login or sign up.