Forum › Yuri couple halted by one of them being with/liking boys

joined Dec 19, 2016

I watched Kannazuki no Miko and before Himeko comes to the realization she's in love with Chikane (mc), she likes and goes on dates with Soma.

Are there any manga/anime where this occurs?

In the end though, they get together.

One of the preferably the mc is the one who likes girls from the beginning and the girl she wants likes/dates boys at the beginning.

If you have any for my other scenario requests, please don't hesitate to post them.

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/11549-yuri-with-drama-angst-but-happy-ending

http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/11692-love-triangle-where-the-3rd-girl-guy-is-only-there-to-cause-trouble-for-the-mc-and-their-relationship

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 11:05PM

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

Technically not anime but Legend of Korra has a similar premise with its romance plot line.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

It doesn't actually show them getting together in the end
But since the love rival is... hhheheheheh.... out of the way.... hhhehhehehehehehehehehhe.... Then the probability of them ending up together is pretty high, so head canon that

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 6:41PM

joined Dec 19, 2016

Technically not anime but Legend of Korra has a similar premise with its romance plot line.

But they both liked boys, plus we didn't know till towards the end they liked each other. I'm talking where one specifically likes girls and their love interest likes boys.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Lmao, Girl Friends by Morinaga Milk right? This one shot by the same author too
The boys in Netsuzou Trap serve as that too
Arguable with Crescent Sweet Honey
Girls Monochrome
Uh, Octave?

Edit: well ugh you edited your description.

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 6:56PM

joined Dec 19, 2016

Lmao, Girl Friends by Morinaga Milk right? This one shot by the same author too
The boys in Netsuzou Trap serve as that too
Arguable with Crescent Sweet Honey
Girls Monochrome
Uh, Octave?

Edit: well ugh you edited your description.

Yeah sorry. I like it when it's a one-sided love at first and the mc usually helps them come to the realization they love them.

I did love Girl Friends though, but she liked her at first before dating the guy.

I'm waiting for Netsuzou Trap to finish.

Octave was good, but it seemed like insecurities halted that relationship more than one of them liking/dating a boy.

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 7:01PM

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

But they both liked boys, plus we didn't know till towards the end they liked each other. I'm talking where one specifically likes girls and their love interest likes boys.

Yeah sorry. I did love Girl Friends though, but she liked her at first before dating the guy.
Octave was good, but it seemed like insecurities halted that relationship more than one of them liking/dating a boy.

You're a picky one, aren't you?

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

^ There's nothing wrong with being picky lol.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

When you're asking for a favor? Ok, if you think so...

joined Dec 19, 2016

Yeah sorry. I did love Girl Friends though, but she liked her at first before dating the guy.

You're a picky one, aren't you?

Am I? I'm just coming up with certain scenarios and seeing what I can find.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Well, you weren't specific enough in the first version of your post, but that's fine, it happens ¯_(ツ)_/¯ It's pretty rip that I was already replying your thread minutes before you edited the post, but it's just a suckish coincidence/timing, it's fine lmao. It wasn't really being picky/you weren't being especially annoying so it's chill

But ew @"nothing wrong with being picky". Pickiness can totally be annoying, inconsiderate, rude and a bother to other ppl, but sure, if you're not a dick about it, I don't see why it'd be something wrong

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 8:46PM

joined Dec 19, 2016

Well, you weren't specific enough in the first version of your post, but that's fine, it happens ¯_(ツ)_/¯ It's pretty rip that I was already replying your thread minutes before you edited the post, but it's just a suckish coincidence/timing, it's fine lmao. It wasn't really being picky/you weren't being especially annoying so it's chill

But ew @"nothing wrong with being picky". Pickiness can totally be annoying, inconsiderate, rude and a bother to other ppl, but sure, if you're not a dick about it, I don't see why it'd be something wrong

Ehhhh, some think pickiness is a good thing. I mean being picky for something like this is just me wanting a certain kind of scenario.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Ehhhh, some think pickiness is a good thing. I mean being picky for something like this is just me wanting a certain kind of scenario.

It's more like, a certain attitude that some may take. There is a time and place where being picky is more appropriate, and ofc, obviously when it's a less welcomed and possibly offensive behaviour.
In your specific case, your replies were fine. It's a thread about a kind of plot you'd like to read more of, after all. After you have concretely spelled out everything ppl need to know to give you the appropriate suggestions, it's not like, a bad thing to tell them if they have met, or not, your initial criteria

joined Dec 19, 2016

It's more like, a certain attitude that some may take. There is a time and place where being picky is more appropriate, and ofc, obviously when it's a less welcomed and possibly offensive behaviour.
In your specific case, your replies were fine. It's a thread about a kind of plot you'd like to read more of, after all. After you have concretely spelled out everything ppl need to know to give you the appropriate suggestions, it's not like, a bad thing to tell them if they have met, or not, your initial criteria

Well if you have anything, let me know. :)

joined Jun 11, 2016

Well I was referring to being picky at the appropriate time. Because I agree with you on the fact that pickiness can really rude on certain occasions.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

You three are all in agreement with one another. Pretty sure Faust was referring to none's comment though, LOL.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Pretty sure Faust was referring to none's comment though, LOL.

Pretty sure Faust was referring to me when saying "ew @ nothing wrong with being picky".

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 10:13PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

But then... it doesn't make sense! Σ(゚д゚lll)

You guys are all saying it's okay to be nitpicky in this situation! Meanwhile, none is the one that said OP shouldn't be nitpicky.

joined Dec 19, 2016

But then... it doesn't make sense! Σ(゚д゚lll)

You guys are all saying it's okay to be nitpicky in this situation! Meanwhile, none is the one that said OP shouldn't be nitpicky.

But if I wasn't being nitpicky, then I wouldn't be asking for a certain scenario. XD

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Yes, I know. I agree with you ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I just feel like all of your comments should've been directed towards this post:

And not SF's.

joined Dec 19, 2016

Yes, I know. I agree with you ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ I just feel like all of your comments should've been directed towards this post:

And not SF's.

I just want some suggestions. T_T Not to a discussion to whether being nitpicky is a good or bad thing. XD

joined Sep 21, 2014

I feel like this is just a sub thread for your bisexual one tho, you're just asking for a more specific kind of plot
If one girl likes/is with a boy, but gets with the other main girl in the end, those stories would probably have the bi tag? Since you've already made a thread for bisexual suggestions, except for the stories where it isn't tagged as such/it isn't as prominent, you've probably read a good chunk of whatever ppl could recommend

joined Dec 19, 2016

I feel like this is just a sub thread for your bisexual one tho, you're just asking for a more specific kind of plot
If one girl likes/is with a boy, but gets with the other main girl in the end, those stories would probably have the bi tag? Since you've already made a thread for bisexual suggestions, except for the stories where it isn't tagged as such/it isn't as prominent, you've probably read a good chunk of whatever ppl could recommend

Well I accidentally deleted that one and I wasn't able to go through them all. I want ones where the girls end up together because there are many where one of the girls gets fucked over.

joined Jan 16, 2017

Othello - Miku's friend Sumire confesses to her, but she rejects her because she likes guys. Well Sumire wants nothing to do with her if she can't be with her and that causes Miku to realize she likes Sumire.

joined Dec 19, 2016

Hmmmm, I guess no one would happen to have any more?

To reply you must either login or sign up.