Forum › A Passing Shower discussion

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

Hell, I've known a couple personally. Usually I find what they want most is breast reduction surgery though, because it's no picnic carrying those around (backaches, chronic migraines, grooves cut in the shoulders from bra straps, etc.).

Also knowing an American F cup personally, who had to get a reduction due to back issues, the big breast tag usually makes me feel weird. As soon as the big boobs are revealed I'm like "Oh jeeze, that would hurt to have." Nice thing is, some insurance companies cover reductions completely.

Anyway.

I always enjoy this mangaka. Just generally quirky and slightly-unbelievable stuff, that make for great one-shots. And such cute art.

joined Apr 3, 2013

Hell, I've known a couple personally. Usually I find what they want most is breast reduction surgery though, because it's no picnic carrying those around (backaches, chronic migraines, grooves cut in the shoulders from bra straps, etc.).

Also knowing an American F cup personally, who had to get a reduction due to back issues, the big breast tag usually makes me feel weird. As soon as the big boobs are revealed I'm like "Oh jeeze, that would hurt to have." Nice thing is, some insurance companies cover reductions completely.

Anyway.

I always enjoy this mangaka. Just generally quirky and slightly-unbelievable stuff, that make for great one-shots. And such cute art.

Ack! That sucks... yeah... I don't know what to say. But I hope your friend (and friends/acquaintances) are okay now.
But... yeah, all I really wanted to say was that I appreciated how the 'sort of ridiculously big natural boobs on a lithe, slim body' trope in certain (ahem, or a LOT of) mangas and animations/concept art for women was dealt with in this story (that is, with humour.) Particularly with NSFW stuff because big boobs generally look really weirdly drawn and drooping all over the place (idk, to me, I have no idea how really huge boobs look in real life, and I don't mean any offence to anyone if that's how they look like. Srsly.)
Anyway, I know that I should not really get so picky about body images of fictional characters in sexual fantasies of all things. But... sometimes I do it anyway. :/ Dahp.

... I JUST LIKED THIS ONE SHAWWT OKAYY.

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

big boobs generally look really weirdly drawn and drooping all over the place (idk, to me, I have no idea how really huge boobs look in real life, and I don't mean any offence to anyone if that's how they look like. Srsly.)

Since left and right sides of the body don't match sizing, it is realistic if they're a bit lopsided. Some people just have extreme cases of size mismatching. For example, my left is a D and my right is a C. Now that sucks. Also, some chicks just have weirdly shaped boobs.

But in the case of manga, lopsidedness and weird shapes is probably just bad art and not actually trying to realistically represent the woes of having boobs.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

But you know the bra sizes are different over seas. An F overseas is one a DD here, and it's also not as rare.

joined Jun 12, 2012

That escalated...pretty quickly.

joined Apr 12, 2014

Senpai pls

joined Apr 12, 2014

Can I have asenpai like her

Gah1
joined May 25, 2015

Why doesn't this happen everyday?

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

fave

last edited at Jan 27, 2016 2:47AM

joined Apr 12, 2014

Classic I want a senpai like her

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I flipping love this one, Ikk ve lost count of how many times I've come back to it

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Still just as good

To reply you must either login or sign up.