Forum › Her Pet by Pito (lezhin)

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015
  1. I don't even remember the handkerchief, when did Soha even give it to Gayoon/Sol?

I was wondering about that too, seems to be Chap 58 (Gayoon to Sol).
Originally given to Gayoon in Chap 1.

last edited at Dec 7, 2016 10:55AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Chapter 70 was sweet. All's well that ends well.

Better than My Joy at least.

But still... after all the shit she stirred up, Sian got away with it.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Thank NanoFate it's (pretty much) over.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Gayoon confessed right? And Soha just asked for a hug?
And now they basically hang out at her place again, and hug, just without the collar?

last edited at Dec 13, 2016 5:32PM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Gayoon confessed right? And Soha just asked for a hug?
And now they basically hang out at her place again, and hug, just without the collar?

Hugs? What is this, MariMite?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

It ended already~ It felt rushed, I wish there was more :c Thanks a lot to Faust for making it possible for me to read this series until the end :)

joined Sep 21, 2014

Looking at the korean page, there's still an epilogue chapter or two

joined Sep 21, 2014

Epilogue 1: lol idk where this is going, I feel like Gayoon and Soha's relationship still isn't going anywhere, but hey at least Soha's dog names are varied in taste

joined Sep 21, 2014

WHAT WAS EVEN THE POINT OF THE EPILOGUE THO
Like it's cool that Soha got new dogs and everyone seems chill and all, but did they reaaally have to bring it back to Yurim again? SHE DIDN'T EVEN APPEAR, yet she was like 50% of who I was thinking about as I finished reading, +wondering about Horang's feelings/friendship? Is this really all there is tho, there's like no closure for Gayoon's romantic feelings
That last shot of Soha's smile was nice tho, like damn, the plot dragged on af but I still like Pito's art so much

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, that's pretty obvious what the point was.

Sian and Horang did all what they did because of love. Sian because she wanted Yurim to get rid of her Soha complex, Horang wanted Soha to be happy and smile again.

The epilogue is about the "losers".

And seeing Gayoon holding the arm of Soha, we're pretty sure they are together in the end.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Ah that's cool too I guess. I would've have liked to see more of Gayoon and Soha tho, but in retrospect that's nice too

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Both Ep 1 and 2 keep referencing the cold and warmth.

Gonna guess the warm is in reference to kinship/closeness, and the cold distance/loneliness?

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

I think Pito just isn't a fan of drawing kisses. We never see Soo and Sol kiss and yet we know for a fact they have. They get together and then all the lovey dovey stuff happens off screen, just going to assume the same for Gayoon and Soha.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Idk why Pito skipped those scenes/buildups either, but it's not from disliking drawing kiss scenes lol
(I've totally explored their pixiv/twitter before, they draw lots of gay girls shit, kissing included)

joined Sep 21, 2014

The afterword can be read on Lezhin for free

With commentary and character designs and such (Gayoon's such a cutie tbh)

This is what I wanted tbh, I'm kinda bummed that this is the most explicit thing (imo) we get of them being couple-ish

last edited at Jan 3, 2017 2:31PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, I hope the author is right in that "The age of GL has come".

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

I just want to say that Yurim is the best character ever, and I really hope she gets a new chance in another manga. She’s suffered enough and deserves a break.

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

Uh, i kinda regret reading it.. The story doesn't seem completed, and i always have a feeling that everything will be gucci towards the end. Welp, NOPE i guess. Got baited in by kinky title and cute artstyle, expecting some good yuri, but all i got was a kiss on the cheek in the epilogue. Fml

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

Also Yurim is the only well-designed character

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

The whole plot about bullying was a massive waste of time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.