Forum › Kiss Chain discussion

Untitled-1
joined Nov 25, 2016

Um, before we move on to the definition of appreciate, I'll try to emulate you and look it up too:

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/fan
"A person who has a strong interest in or admiration for a particular person or thing."
Hm, that's odd, can't find the word "appreciate" in there.
I do get the distinct feeling that I can't convince you otherwise anyway so I'll just leave it at that.

You quoted it yourself, " a strong interest in or admiration for a particular person or thing". You don't have that. Like I said in the post you are replying to. You don't like the series for what it is, you like it for what you can get out of it. Your interest is in your own amusement, rather than the series itself.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 25, 2016

Are you an alt of that one guy who occasionally pops up to spam the site with his inane rambling about how non-canon pairings are the worst thing ever? Cause if you're not then you're doing a great job of emulating him. Liking non-canon pairings doesn't make you less of a fan of a series than someone who prefers canon pairings. It just means you enjoy it a different way than they do.

Stop your boogieman hunting and actually think about what you are saying. And yes, liking non-canon pairs means you are factually not a fan of the series. It is explained how in the post you are replying to. I'm not sure why you think you just saying "no you're wrong" proves otherwise. You don't enjoy the series a different way. Non-canon pairs have literally nothing to do with the actual series. Thus you are enjoying your own shipping, you are not enjoying the series. Unless you want to point me to a cause where non-canon pairs actually show up in the series. Thus they would actually be a part of the series.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Sigh. Couldn't even last one day huh.

If you are someone different, then you'll be capable of stopping these posts now. No more of this please, otherwise it'd lead to the bans and stuff.

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 11:43AM

Untitled-1
joined Nov 25, 2016

If you are someone different, then you'll be capable of stopping these posts now. No more of this please, otherwise it'd lead to the bans and stuff.

I mean, people are replying to what I am saying. Should I just not reply? Doing so makes very little sense.

P.S. Please update this doujin with my actual scans and not the imgur down scaled ones.

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 11:45AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

It's not up to you to define who is or isn't a fan, Ballerdin, so just stay in your lane.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I mean, people are replying to what I am saying. Should I just not reply? Doing so makes very little sense.

Your first post was clearly fishing for responses, so it's utterly disingenuous for you to say this.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 25, 2016

It's not up to you to define who is or isn't a fan, Ballerdin, so just stay in your lane.

You're right, it's the definition of the word who defines it.
But your post is awfully hypocritical sounding. Considering you want to claim you are fan based just on your say so.
Doesn't that mean you are defining who is a fan?

Untitled-1
joined Nov 25, 2016

Your first post was clearly fishing for responses, so it's utterly disingenuous for you to say this.

No, my first post was just me stating something rational and logical. I'm sorry you can only see the world in term people "bait" and "not bait". But there are actually people who base what they say on logic.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You're right, it's the definition of the word who defines it.
But your post is awfully hypocritical sounding. Considering you want to claim you are fan based just on your say so.
Doesn't that mean you are defining who is a fan?

I'm not about to be baited by you, so stop trying.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 25, 2016

I'm not about to be baited by you, so stop trying.
I like how my previous post made just second before you made yours spelled out exactly how you see the world, before you even started using the word bait.

Again, I am not "baiting". I am approaching a topic using logic and reason. I am citing my statements and fully explaining myself. Not sure what more you want in the line of civil discussion.

So, you are going to fix the doujin upload with the correct scans I gave you, right? This doujin was very cute and I'd like to see justice done to it.

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 11:59AM

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Sigh.

Also I'd have to upload it as an image unless I cropped it into pages.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 25, 2016

Oh, I could just do that for you. Give me a minute.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ballerdin posted:

I am approaching a topic using logic and reason.

Your flawed logic and reason. Hello back Crack-kun. So when you will start spamming pointless threads again?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ballerdin posted:

I am approaching a topic using logic and reason.

Your flawed logic and reason. Hello back Crack-kun. So when you will start spamming pointless threads again?

I'd rather people didn't keep the whole mess rolling, please.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Sorry couldn't help myself. He really goes under my skin. You can delete my posts when you will be cleaning this thread.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 25, 2016

Sorry got the hassle, I never actually expected this to get upload anywhere other than image board I posted it on.
Here are quality scans of this https://puu.sh/svbQm/44264119a9.rar

My logic is now flawed just because you say so. And if anything, your logic is flawed seeing as how you are basing what you say on a false assumption of identity. If you want to have civil discussion, then go ahead. But just random personal attacks don't mean much.

last edited at Nov 26, 2016 12:21PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

My logic is now flawed just because you say so. And if anything, your logic is flawed seeing as how you are basing what you say on a false assumption of identity. If you want to have civil discussion, then go ahead. But just random personal attacks don't mean much.

Please leave this stuff be. None of it is relevant to the discussion of the story itself, and I consider the whole mess to be off-topic at best.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 25, 2016

Fine, I'm done. My main goal here was fixing the poor scans that got uploaded here anyway, I got side tracked when I read the comments. Just please take what I said into earnest thought.

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Fixed.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Cute kissing :3

joined Nov 4, 2015

Can someone take me to a doctor ?

I may have got a diabetes right now

joined Mar 3, 2017

Heehee, so cute! <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.