Forum › Web comics

joined Jun 4, 2016

Hello !
Do someone have webcomics to share with me ?
-Yuri ( not obligated )
-female protagonist
-Action
-Adventure
And just a female protagonist , no male please :)
Thank you all !

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Always human.

The best webcomic and lezhin comic outta here.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Or, Murcielago

If you are looking for action

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Gunnerkrigg Court is the best webcomic I ever read (although I'm pretty behind it now).
It does have a female protagonist, but she's not a lesbian. But there's a yuri side-couple, although it takes some time to get to them. There's not focus on het, though.
And it's really, really fun.

Girly is pretty fun and a lot of couples. Although some het couples too (and one yaoi). It's finished, too.

Cucumber Quest does have a male protagonist, but it's really cute and there's one yuri couple (also, his sister gets as much focus as him). And the relationship with the protagonist sister and one of the girl villains who has a crush on her is pretty cute.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Spinerette : about superheroes, so plenty of action, female protagonist and it's yuri.

Supernormal step : female protagonist stranded in another dimension where magic is a thing, there's a lesbian side character, but main girl is asexual.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012
Untitled
joined May 8, 2013
joined Jun 4, 2016

Thank you all!

joined Jun 4, 2016

Thank you all!

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Go Get a Roomie!
Main characters are two young women, tho the second one gets introduced a dozen of comic strips later. There are a lot of side characters, so there are guys, but they're all great, everyone is great.
Idk how to explain it, but it's good fun.
Art style improves and changes with time. Author has been writing this for a couple of years now

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

yeah, but that's neither action or adventure. :p

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

My bad, I just skimmed their requirements

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm pretty sure Witchy fits the bill, even though I haven't seen much in the line of yuri yet. So does Sister Claire which does have yuri and has thankfully grown a lot from where it started, and Goodbye To Halos which is still relatively early on in the story so easy to get on board.

To reply you must either login or sign up.