Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

You know in all fairness, I can see why @Serena got mad.

The specific thread for Netsuzou Trap is hardly devoid of it's share of non-constructive posts, honestly even I don't feel like discussing there sometimes, especially when knowing that I've to constantly be paranoid over which troll that dislikes the manga would want to suddenly quote my post and drag me into a conversation that I have no interest in having.

Compared to this cafe where a discussion can be facilitated like the ones I had with @Faust without the fear of trolls coming in and harrassing ppl that like the manga or the characters, I can understand why @Serena, who has probably observed the past few pages of posts, would get defensive over @Utopia's post. But like I said, I never intended to bring the discussion over to this thread, actually, the only reason I kept it going for so long is because I found tormenting @Utopia to be amusing, but even the novelty of that wears off after a while.

Actually you know, in all honesty I would really rather just create a Discord specifically for discussing Netsuzou Trap, I mean, I get that differing opinions are good for discussions too, but seeing some of the comments on the thread truly makes my mind beg for the sweet mercy of death.

Still, it's just a misunderstanding at the end of the day. Let's not let it affect our friendship here.

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 10:17AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

The match is over... we lost..

@ Rina-Avisenpai

I totally didn't not notice this. Great job, BlackKitty! ^ o ^

Thank you!
How is your mood today? :)

@ Sis

Congratulations! I'm really proud of you^^

:) Thank you, sis! >//< I'm also proud of you!

I think you deserve to catch up on sleep.. it should be very good sleep indeed, since you finally don't have to worry about the results!
Puts a blanket on Blackkitty

Thank you, my supportive sister! I slept a lot yesterday, a nice tranquil sleep under the blanket^^ now I feel better! :)

Will try to reply to other posts when I have the time, stuff's as hectic as always and I don't want to screw up my describtion of her.

Good luck with your tasks! I will be waiting^^

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Yeah sure tkt, no need to bust out les marqueurs de relation
Not that seriously, just kinda like
Wow, damn son
The dude actually customised a gif , he's really being tryhard about this
But yeah, creative gif and all tho

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 9:43AM

Tumblr_ogrev97nel1tx2rdco1_250
joined Nov 10, 2016

Actually you know, in all honesty I would really rather just create a Discord specifically for discussing Netsuzou Trap

I'll have to pass on this invitation if you do make one. I am not the kind of person to get too invested in discussing things for prolonged periods of time, I find it much more enjoyable to make an occasional single post describing my thoughts and see if anyone wants to bounce off on it and then observing how it goes from there.

Again, I'm really sorry my post caused so much commotion >-<

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

^ Pity. But, if it makes you feel more comfortable then I understand ^ o ^

And don't fret about it so much, no one is blaming you ^ _ ^

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

Again, I'm really sorry my post caused so much commotion >-<

And don't fret about it so much, no one is blaming you ^ _ ^

In fact, I feel like most people understand your viewpoint, so it's all good.

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Thank you!
How is your mood today? :)

Get frustrated over reading a stupid comment on the Netsuzou Trap thread, slept over it, woke up to see @Serena's hilarious sinnamon roll post. Went away for a bit, came back to see an argument almost starting, try to diffuse it. The usual stuff (lol)

Read this while listening to this song

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 9:59AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Yeah sure tkt, no need to bust out les marqueurs de relation
Not that seriously, just kinda like
Wow, damn son
The dude actually customised a gif , he's really being tryhard about this
But yeah, creative gif and all tho

I haven't heard "les marqueurs de relation" since elementary school, didn't know there were still people who actually used this expression. Nowadays, it's called "les connecteurs logiques".

Le gif n'est que l'aboutissement naturel de ce trolling un tantinet acharné ^^.

Read this while listening to this song

I'd rather read it with this.

it's not a rick roll, don't worry

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 10:04AM

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

Speaking of YuGiOh, here's a random song,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KbqRPuQetY

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 10:20AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

I haven't heard "les marqueurs de relation" since elementary school, didn't know there were still people who actually used this expression. Nowadays, it's called "les connecteurs logiques".

Nice. Our education systems are different after all
Btw you're about to make your 500th post, make it flashy *-*

94230567_p0_master1200~2
joined Dec 24, 2014

@Utopia

Use this as your 500th post ;)

%23spartasgirl
joined Jul 14, 2016

Pfft! Be funnier next time! ~_^

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Utoptia + Anon99

You guys are my actual friends here. Supporting me even when i was banned. Unlike some other people.

Thank you so much! ^_^

joined Sep 21, 2014

Ben crime t'as fuck up la, t'as tilt les mods
C'est triste mais t'as fuck up quand meme. Shrugs.
Well cripes you fucked up, you tilted the mods
It's sad but you still fucked up.
Let's be more careful next time? :(

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 11:33AM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Simple curiosité, étant assez peu familier avec ton français [probablement outre-atlantique], d'où viens tu Faust ?

Ulquiorra

Be more careful next time, everyone doesn't share your sense of humor here, especially when you make fun of any letter of the LGBT.
Welcome back here !

The song of the 500th post ! And here is a basic translation so you all can understand while enjoying it.

And the gif of the 500th post, which symbolizes the thread after my jokes, with me being on the foreground :

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 11:38AM

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

It was one day of ban. Pretty tame for something that the mod says isn't even the first time.

Anyway, surely it won't be repeated again considering the next one would be what, 30 days?

Cool gif by the way.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I wouldn't consider it "tame", but I already explained my thoughts here and I don't want to pointlessly repeat myself again.

Yeah, this gif's awesome, and so is Kyubey, and so is this fucking masterpiece PMMM. /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Edit : oh my, now I'm going to spam this Kyubey emote, it's better than my usual ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 11:52AM

Tumblr_ogrev97nel1tx2rdco1_250
joined Nov 10, 2016

Oh yeah Faust, I hope you'll still be around if I ever made another analytical-esque post, even if it's for a different topic. Some discussion is always nice, although I am not too into prolonged discussions, as in, really long and in depth ones.

Here' is a song: https://youtu.be/lg8czMcKdkI

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Ben crime t'as fuck up la, t'as tilt les mods
C'est triste mais t'as fuck up quand meme. Shrugs.
Well cripes you fucked up, you tilted the mods
It's sad but you still fucked up.
Let's be more careful next time? :(

Okaaaaaaay.

Utoptia

Yeah i found that out when they banned me. I guess everyone has different sense of humor too :/

Cute gif. What is that creature?

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 11:52AM

joined Sep 21, 2014

@Utopia Oh I thought you knew
To be more specific, I'm... from Quebec, asian, trilingual, but especially anglophone, which reflects in my french (even if the average francophone here make use of english terms in their langage familier too lol)
I wrote in sorta slangy 'quebecer' french earlier cus that was my first thought and I thought to myself "ah to hell with it" and wrote it like wtv

Oh yeah Faust, I hope you'll still be around if I ever made another analytical-esque post, even if it's for a different topic. Some discussion is always nice, although I am not too into prolonged discussions, as in, really long and in depth ones.

Here' is a song: https://youtu.be/lg8czMcKdkI

Yeah ill be up for it (if I see it >_>)
I feel like, given the way you describe things, it's like... you make your topic matter to me. I feel like, even if I dislike x series, you coud make valid points regarding its good sides

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 12:00PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I assumed you were from Quebec, wanted to make sure. I've always had a hard time with quebec french, and especially their accent but I'm disgressing here.

You're trilingual too ? That's interesting. So you speak french, english and ?

especially anglophone, which reflects in my french

It's the opposite for me, totally francophone which sometimes reflects in my english, although I do my best to sound as english as possible.

Ulquiorra

It's Kyubey, from one of the most awesome series I've ever seen, Puella Magi Madoka magica.
Only his look is cute, "clothes don't make the man", or in that case the incubator.

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 12:01PM

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

@UlquiorraSchiffer1
You're not the only person who was scolded for having a good sense of humor.

Djltnk3ucaamfms
joined Apr 12, 2016

It's Kyubey, from one of the most awesome series I've ever seen, Puella Magi Madoka magica.
Only his look is cute, "clothes don't make the man", or in that case the incubator.

A lot of people view him as evil for his apathy, although someone like dung beetle from Bokurano who is actually aggressively hostile and evil towards people around him is way worse imo.

joined Sep 21, 2014

I assumed you were from Quebec, wanted to make sure. I've always had a hard time with quebec french, and especially their accent but I'm disgressing here.

Lol yeah
I think that, when full out ranting about something, Quebecers sound hilariouuus. French is still my third language, I cant really "fluently swear" like them (as id call it), so when I hear them string those words out, im just super amazed xD

You're trilingual too ? That's interesting. So you speak french, english and ?

Mandarin, but it's super rip cus im losing it, I should try to speak it more with my chinese friends

especially anglophone, which reflects in my french

It's the opposite for me, totally francophone which sometimes reflects in my english, although I do my best to sound as english as possible.

Ça serait chill si j'étais aussi confo en français que tu le sembles être en anglais. Ça n'aide probablement pas que beaucoup de mon entourage soit plus anglophone eux aussi, je devrais plus me forcer avec ça >_>

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 12:22PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I never said Kyubey was evil; it's one of my favorite anime character and I find it likeable somehow.

I believe the reason why people find it so evil is because it's not even fiendish nor is it an antagonist.
Unlike a normal villain, kyubey's intentions aren't even bad, on the contrary. It's just that [meaningless] things such as justice, good, evil, empathy, love or any emotions don't even occur it.
This total lack of emotions makes it more evil than any villain, and because Kyubey'd use any means to achieve its goal, and being manipulative or tricking innocent young girls doesn't bother it, he doesn't even realize it will bring them sorrow and pain. Kyubey only thinks according to balance, like a cold, calculative and hearltess machine.

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

last edited at Nov 19, 2016 12:26PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.