Forum › Flying Witch discussion

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

If you look at her picture in a skirt, you'll notice how her tail actually goes straight down, and doesn't raise the skirt.

Magical tail anatomy is probably different from real tail anatomy. It could even be purely cosmetic without any bones or even muscles.

joined Jul 26, 2016

That's just the skirt - which looks like it might be denim or some similar fairly heavy cloth - pressing it down though. (Into the buttcrack actually if you think about it...) But there's otherwise a fair bit of free air around it, which wouldn't exactly be the case under trousers...

Also, even in the case you describe it'd still be a decent volume of matter stuffed into the garment. At the very least equivalent to a small towel; you wouldn't exactly want to go around with one bundled up in your pants, nevermind now one that presumably has sense of touch to boot. Should still be pretty visible, too.
Plus kinda hard to see why she'd keep it in there to begin with...

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Chapter 29, Chinatsu is a smooth talker with older girls, as always.

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Love Chinatsu. She gives the manga a lighthearted feel. Her facial expressions also add humor.

StockholmSyndrome
Asthmaticshorthair
joined Jul 30, 2016

I totally ship Nao and Makoto, anyone else?

Me.

last edited at Jan 2, 2017 11:51AM

Girl%20with%20a%20black%20cat%20avatar
joined Dec 27, 2015

Offal? Isn't that the like the fatty pieces of pork, like the intestines and snouts and other less glamorous parts? Google!
Inukai and Akane seem like a natural couple.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

always nice to see a new chapter. And yeah, that wasn't that kind of cheers, Chinatsu. XD

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Chinatsu doesn't really have many friends around her own age, it seems. I do like how she acts like a kid though, rather than just a really short adult.

Loads of great Inukai moments in this, and I agree with Kisa, she and Akane need to be dating like, yesterday.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh yeah. Akita dog:

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

i cant help but think of the awful/offal burritos from GMM

for people to see it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDNNZTQTRzk&feature=youtu.be&list=PLJ49NV73ttruZ_iJ77VfhiuRB0NP7xgYQ#t=09m40s

last edited at May 30, 2017 6:08PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Offal? Isn't that the like the fatty pieces of pork, like the intestines and snouts and other less glamorous parts? Google!

That's certainly the meaning of the term I'm familiar with. Commoners all over the world have devised any number of ways to make something palatable, and indeed tasty, out of such "leftovers" (also blood) of butchering animals - waste not want not.

Inukai and Akane seem like a natural couple.

This. So much this.

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

Chinatsu doesn't really have many friends around her own age, it seems. I do like how she acts like a kid though, rather than just a really short adult.

Agreed. Chinatsu is one of the really few kid in manga that is actually making sense by acting as how they should be. Last time i actually read manga with kid being kid is in Yotsubato. Kochimuitte Miiko doesn't count bcs it is manga for kid (tho lots of adult still read it)

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Also, this chapter was great if you like girls in jeans. \o/

Tumblr_nzoo8regve1qagjcno1_540
joined Jan 16, 2016

if you change the word 'witch' for 'lesbian' it's a even funnier reading tho

last edited at Jan 30, 2017 1:56AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

if you change the word 'witch' for 'lesbian' it's a funnier reading tho

Akane is a very talented lesbian.

Tumblr_nzoo8regve1qagjcno1_540
joined Jan 16, 2016
Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Kei got officialy recognised as a girl

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Kei got officialy recognised as a girl

Trans Kei when?

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

I really love this manga. I've read is a few times now and watched the anime several times, too. What I somehow noticed: The author seems to have a habit of increasing Makotos breats when they feel like it. Sometimes she looks normal, sometimes she looks like a C-D cup. Not that it bothers me or anything. Just noticed.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mr summer fairy is quite the slacker, uh ?

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Mr summer fairy is quite the slacker, uh ?

It makes me wonder if there's some kind of oversight for this; if the Harbinger of Summer has someone he needs to answer to for screwing up like that. Alternatively, maybe the oversight just consists of the other supernatural beings teasing him about it for the next century or so.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

yay, finally a new chapter :)

and it's awesome and funny as always =D

last edited at May 30, 2017 11:02AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Chito, best character !

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Aww, no more chapters of Flying Witch? That's sad.

CharlieDaemon
1477465_586288244777401_27136011_n
joined Dec 15, 2013

Aww, no more chapters of Flying Witch? That's sad.

I know, it's pretty sad.
It's good the series had been licensed, but, as somebody that doesn't live in an english speaking country, it will be really hard for me to keep reading it.
Well, it was very good while it lasted.

To reply you must either login or sign up.