Forum › Double Bind Dream discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

If you're confused, considering checking out the release post or the after-credits page for more info!

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

hmmmm....

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

.....waiting for part 2 i guess.

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Oh boy do i hate this. This angsty stuff without even asking ran how she feels about it just assuming "she hates me now".

Well there is still 1 more chapter so it's probably a happy ending. :3

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh boy do i hate this. This angsty stuff without even asking ran how she feels about it just assuming "she hates me now".

Well there is still 1 more chapter so it's probably a happy ending. :3

Well, it says "she hates me" but it's pronounced "I hate myself".

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Uhm... Uh... I don't get it. I haven't watched the anime nor I have the intention to do so, but the two girls at the end are the same person, right? So selfcest?.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Aw, I was hoping the part 3 or final chapter would be on here...regardless thanks for translating! Cool release for Halloween ;)

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Uhm... Uh... I don't get it. I haven't watched the anime nor I have the intention to do so, but the two girls at the end are the same person, right? So selfcest?.

This situation does not exist in the show, which is a lighthearted kids' idol anime. In the show, Yurika's vampire persona is not real, it's simply a character that she plays, often with humorous dissonance arising from the difference between the persona and her actual self (such as, for instance, the fact that she loves garlic but can't allow herself to be seen having it in public, as it would clash with her image).

last edited at Nov 2, 2016 12:42AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.