ForumNews Kindred Sprits Joint Memorial Fanbook

Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

Ah, the staff dude told me he just forgot to put me on. Thanks for posting that list.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Ah, the staff dude told me he just forgot to put me on. Thanks for posting that list.

Rip, but at least you're supposed to be on it
Good luck/have fun guys

joined Sep 6, 2016

You're welcome, await to see your work :)

last edited at Oct 22, 2016 10:39PM

White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Thank you. I never got the list e-mail, aha... But my Pen Name is on the list. Still waiting to hear back from the staff about the submission, but nothing yet... Just curious if the submission is acceptable or not, and would like to know~ (Though I totally get it if they are just really really busy and have not seen it yet )

joined Sep 6, 2016

I think it strange that you have got no reply e-mail from them at all, especially the first one which is automatic reply
If you're already on the list then I would like to suggest to ask them on twitter, because I guess the problem might occur from your e-mail, It's like you can send to them but you can't receive from them

White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

I've received one reply from them once, but after that, nothing else. And I do not have a Twitter... Should I make one and ask them, or perhaps see if I could try contactibg them with another e-mail?

joined Sep 6, 2016

Sorry for jumped in to conclusion that you haven't got any mail from them...

yeah, maybe they're too busy to reply, it's likely they accept all submissions, if there's any problem they would have already contact you, but if you curious, you can try confirm with them :3
(since you can receive mail from them, I guess no need to use alternate way)

White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Oh no, it's perfectly fine ^ ^

And alright~ It was just a little strange since I sent them two questions a couple minutes asking about sending in the submission (my computer had been having trouble with Internet connection) before sending the submission a few days ago, and they only replied to the Internet connection question, not if they received the submission or not, but oh well~ Probably just really busy~

joined Oct 13, 2016

I also didn't receive an email after I sent my submission but my name is on the list. I sent my submission using mediafile instead of attaching it to the email do you think that would be an issue? I don't know if mediafile works for Japan.

White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Also still waiting for a response, but, yes, Mediafire does work for Japan~

joined Sep 6, 2016

http://yrtp.info/event.shtml

aufumi,秋空Rab,Atma / Lily Knight,阿野ちゃんのおっぱい本を出すためだけのPN,
AbyssalScythe,amypops,餡掛てけ,市塚ムラサキ,uch,M11,ガスリー,カム,
Garak / Nyuunzi,gari,河白じっぽ,Gloomy-Fox,紺鳩,セフ,たれムキ,Dis,
Triste,西UKO,Philiard,Bulmafox,北条KOZ,Mae,みずぐちさとこ,みゅさ,
muteKi,やまだ(仮),悠季,ユリカモメ(仮),相葉式,陸野二二夫

They have updated event detail with name of authors.
For activity inside event, there'll be live piano performance, writing comment to staff, rock-paper-scissor challenging for requesting autograph from participating circle.

I'm not sure about their photograph policy (just sent email to ask them) but if I can, I'll publish them somewhere and bring the link here :D

Waakei-avatar
joined Oct 18, 2015

OMG my name's on it!

White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Ahh, awesome!! ^ - ^ Found my Pen-Name too!! Can't attend the event, but I am sure it will be amazing~

Also, one last question from the curious ShiroixNeko~ How would an overseas participant purchase the book? Thank you~

last edited at Oct 30, 2016 3:45PM

Waakei-avatar
joined Oct 18, 2015

I think if your entry's accepted, you get a free copy; just send them your address.

joined Jan 4, 2014

I didn't actually take a picture, but have to say that l found the event somewhat underwhelming. The catalogue and the fan book are nice, but other than that it is by far the smallest event I've come across. By contrast, the Sayaka* event 5 floors down is easily thrice as big (despite itself still being smaller than events like Girls Love Fes by an even greater factor). The quality of the work on display is also nothing to phone home about. All in all am surprised, but it does explain the very low attendance, even when compensating for the size.

(* well, focused on her and Kyoko at least)

last edited at Nov 6, 2016 12:39AM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

That's unfortunate, but I still wish I could have gone

White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Received the book today, everyone did amazing! :3 It was so much fun working on this with you all! Good job everyone!

joined Sep 6, 2016

Congrats for getting the book. I saw some people on twitter getting them too. :)

Finished writing report about MezaYuri event:
https://patchimlikit.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/mezayuri3-personal-report/

I'd like to thank dynasty for offering space to spread the news about fanbook, too.
Thank you so much. m. .)m
The things we send, not only Japanese KSotR fans, but even the directer have read them too
https://twitter.com/toitentu/status/795677700186775552

Waakei-avatar
joined Oct 18, 2015

Congratulations ShiroixNeko! I hope I get mine soon.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Seems like people on the coast have gotten theirs already. I figure I should probably get mine before the holiday, which would be nice.

Waakei-avatar
joined Oct 18, 2015

I got mine today!

White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Yay! :3

Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

Same, the drawings are so perdy. 'o' The stories are cute too. Sadly I can't read the ones in Japanese :P.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Man, it's weird seeing my own writing in, like... an actual book.

(Also, to whoever wrote the poem, I love you.)

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Which one? I think there are two poems in there, aren't there?

looks through the submitters list again

西UKO

HOLY SHIT

last edited at Nov 22, 2016 10:42PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.