Forum › Posts by TMuki

joined Sep 6, 2016

Congrats for getting the book. I saw some people on twitter getting them too. :)

Finished writing report about MezaYuri event:
https://patchimlikit.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/mezayuri3-personal-report/

I'd like to thank dynasty for offering space to spread the news about fanbook, too.
Thank you so much. m. .)m
The things we send, not only Japanese KSotR fans, but even the directer have read them too
https://twitter.com/toitentu/status/795677700186775552

joined Sep 6, 2016

http://yrtp.info/event.shtml

aufumi,秋空Rab,Atma / Lily Knight,阿野ちゃんのおっぱい本を出すためだけのPN,
AbyssalScythe,amypops,餡掛てけ,市塚ムラサキ,uch,M11,ガスリー,カム,
Garak / Nyuunzi,gari,河白じっぽ,Gloomy-Fox,紺鳩,セフ,たれムキ,Dis,
Triste,西UKO,Philiard,Bulmafox,北条KOZ,Mae,みずぐちさとこ,みゅさ,
muteKi,やまだ(仮),悠季,ユリカモメ(仮),相葉式,陸野二二夫

They have updated event detail with name of authors.
For activity inside event, there'll be live piano performance, writing comment to staff, rock-paper-scissor challenging for requesting autograph from participating circle.

I'm not sure about their photograph policy (just sent email to ask them) but if I can, I'll publish them somewhere and bring the link here :D

joined Sep 6, 2016

Sorry for jumped in to conclusion that you haven't got any mail from them...

yeah, maybe they're too busy to reply, it's likely they accept all submissions, if there's any problem they would have already contact you, but if you curious, you can try confirm with them :3
(since you can receive mail from them, I guess no need to use alternate way)

joined Sep 6, 2016

I think it strange that you have got no reply e-mail from them at all, especially the first one which is automatic reply
If you're already on the list then I would like to suggest to ask them on twitter, because I guess the problem might occur from your e-mail, It's like you can send to them but you can't receive from them

joined Sep 6, 2016

Ah, the staff dude told me he just forgot to put me on. Thanks for posting that list.

You're welcome, await to see your work :)

last edited at Oct 22, 2016 10:39PM

joined Sep 6, 2016

Now I'm wondering if they got my work @-@. One of the staff members emailed me, and asked me to attach the illustration. After that they said the illustration was fine, but I'm not on the list. I'll just email them again.

if you already got confirmation back form staff, I think there's no problem
(and I think there's only one staff, Hukahire, taking care of fanbook, since when he's busy, nobody took his place)
FYI, the list was sent on October 15th

last edited at Oct 22, 2016 8:14PM

joined Sep 6, 2016

Any new news? :) If we were supposed to see reply e-mails already, then I don't think I was accepted because never got one...

No officially announcement about closing for submission on twitter so far

I have list of authors that participate in fanbook that staff sent to all participants by e-mail
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7SsNQLJlyJeR1RqS3pFaFhGdk0
if your name is not on this list, I guess they haven't got your work...

If problem occur from e-mail, you can ask staff on twitter directly, or if you can give me your e-mail or pen name when you registered, I can help asking staff about your registration/submission

joined Sep 6, 2016

I just checked staff's twitter: https://twitter.com/mantenboshi9
Staff apologized, saying he will be busy with his work during these few days and may not see/reply e-mail until October 20th.

I've got reply not long after sent submission, but right now he's too busy, so please don't worry ^^

joined Sep 6, 2016

Oh shoot danggit i just found out about this and only 2 days til' the deadline.. Danggit.

sorry with you . .);

My computer is having trouble sending the submission, e-mail, and it is already past deadline. May I still submit?

Edit: Nevermind, have it submitted now. Hope they accept...

You're not late, there's still 4 hours left. :3

Just wondering, will anyone else going to the event?

last edited at Oct 17, 2016 6:54AM

joined Sep 6, 2016

The submissions are due the 17th of October, correct~? And is that, for example, United States October 17th, or Japan October 17th, because when Japan is on October 17th, it will only be the 16th of October in the United States? Thank you so much, again, for answering all of my questions!

Using announcement of circle/ fanbook registration deadline as reference, their submission deadline will be October 17th at 12.00PM in Japan standard time, so it will be 16th in United States.

You're welcome, I think your question will be useful to other participant, too.

There're 2 e-mail I received today, one in Japanese and one in English, with the list of all participants. (I registered with pen name たれムキ)
Looking forward to see everyone's work in fanbook!

Edit: I have confirm with staff, time above is correct.

and in addition, reckless150681's question:

Does it explain how one would obtain such a book if, say, they suck at art and won't be submitting anything?

They will sell the fanbook outside event too https://twitter.com/hukahire3/status/787458619373555712
It's cool if they selling well and no leftovers, but having them aviliable in comike sounds pretty cool, too.

last edited at Oct 15, 2016 10:05PM

joined Sep 6, 2016

If you didn't receive a email after the registration email does that mean your application was rejected?

No, your registration is complete after you got automatic reply (by receiving email from them means your email is valid, so it should be fine)
The second one is additional information, I registered early so don't know if it different for people that register later, but important information was added on translation page since August 29th update

last edited at Oct 13, 2016 10:49PM

joined Sep 6, 2016

Mini reminder: It's about 8 hour until registration deadline day.

(I don't know exactly when it closed though)

Edit: Staff announced on twitter, registration has closed now.
https://twitter.com/mantenboshi9/status/786220175804633088

last edited at Oct 12, 2016 11:46AM

joined Sep 6, 2016

Were we supposed to receive an e-mail after registration? Because if we were, then would I need to register again if I did not receive anything?

I supposed so, I've got email with title "記念合同誌企画申し込みフォーム(CC)"

try to check your junk e-mail, if you don't find anything from yrtp.info, then I suggest you should register again, and if you still haven't got anything afterwards, try to check with staff or tell me your pen name and I'll help asking him.

joined Sep 6, 2016

Oh. Thanks. Do I need to know Japanese?

You don't have to, staff might not using English fluently, but still able to converse with us :)

joined Sep 6, 2016

I was away yesterday, sorry for late response ^^;

Sorry for asking more questions, but are we required to submit a sample for review, or is it just optional? Also, will they let you know when they receive your submission, and if so, about how long will it take? The only e-mail I got from them was when I registered (it says "以下は2016/10/02 (Sun) 14:09:59にお送りいただいたメールの複製です。" and then the registration information), and I'm getting antsy.

• from muteKi said above, it seems they're okay without sample. (congrats!)
  • Email with your information is an automatic reply after registration. After you start sending mail to staff, it will be person to person conversation (please don't scared him! lol) Staff will give confirmation after receive your submission, it will be up to his free time to check, but it won't took long. you can ask him if you don't get reply within few days, and you can use twitter as alternate contact option
joined Sep 6, 2016

Thank you so much! And final question; after completing registration, do we e-mail them our mailing address, as the submission form states? I apologize for all these questions, again, and hope they are not a bother. I just would like to make sure I am doing this all right~ :3

You don't have to, you can start email them when your rough sketch/summary finished and ready for them to take review. :)

joined Sep 6, 2016

Firstly, when you submit the final submission, you upload it on to a site on the web and share the link via e-mail, correct? And for the file itself, are the requirements grayscale and psd. (photoshop document) file format? Also, to have them review your work before you submit it, do you e-mail them with an attachment of the file? Thank you again, and I apologize for asking so many questions!

• First question: correct, it has to be in grayscale, extension can be in psd or pdf
    in my case, I draw in Clip Studio, exported to .psd (Single Layer), compressed to .zip to make file size smaller, uploaded to google drive, and staff received it without problem.

• Second question: yes, I email them with attachment of .jpg file, same resolution as final submission

You're welcome, I'm not native english speaker, if there's anything need to clarify, or more questions, please feel free to ask.

For anyone that going to send short story or has text type in your image, if you don't know how to embed font in the psd/pdf file, I highly recommend to save file in single layer (Flatten Image in Photoshop) before submitting to avoid font problem when printing (I doubt it will happen, but just in case)

joined Sep 6, 2016

Umm...I have a question about actually submitting my work.

I registered yesterday, but I left the link blank. Does that mean I'm permanently locked out? Or should I send them an e-mail with a link to my work? Or should I do something else?

You can register first, then submit the link by e-mail later.
Most important is your e-mail for contact them, other information in registration form can be change, including number of page or type of submission, you can inform staff by e-mail if you would like to.

If you mean URL section in registration form, they mean link to your personal site (your blog, twitter, pixiv, etc.)

last edited at Oct 2, 2016 8:24PM

joined Sep 6, 2016

This is so awesome! I'm in! Although I do have one question; on the registration form, what does circle mean? Thank you, and I hope this question is not a bother!

Circle is name of the group when publish doujinshi, it can be group of people or just only person.
You can leave it empty if you don't have one, or you can make one of your own.

I've sent my submission, so feel free to ask if there's any question regarding registration and submission :)

joined Sep 6, 2016

Reminder: 12 days until registration deadline, make sure to register before it closed.

joined Sep 6, 2016

Does it explain how one would obtain such a book if, say, they suck at art and won't be submitting anything?

If I'm not mistaken, I've seen staff mention something about selling book outside the event, but it's not decide yet.
In case that happened, may be you can purchase/shipping the same way when buying manga or doujinshi.

last edited at Sep 6, 2016 10:40PM