Oh my gosh!

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Yay! :3

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Received the book today, everyone did amazing! :3 It was so much fun working on this with you all! Good job everyone!

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Ahh, awesome!! ^ - ^ Found my Pen-Name too!! Can't attend the event, but I am sure it will be amazing~

Also, one last question from the curious ShiroixNeko~ How would an overseas participant purchase the book? Thank you~

last edited at Oct 30, 2016 3:45PM

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Also still waiting for a response, but, yes, Mediafire does work for Japan~

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Oh no, it's perfectly fine ^ ^

And alright~ It was just a little strange since I sent them two questions a couple minutes asking about sending in the submission (my computer had been having trouble with Internet connection) before sending the submission a few days ago, and they only replied to the Internet connection question, not if they received the submission or not, but oh well~ Probably just really busy~

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

I've received one reply from them once, but after that, nothing else. And I do not have a Twitter... Should I make one and ask them, or perhaps see if I could try contactibg them with another e-mail?

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Thank you. I never got the list e-mail, aha... But my Pen Name is on the list. Still waiting to hear back from the staff about the submission, but nothing yet... Just curious if the submission is acceptable or not, and would like to know~ (Though I totally get it if they are just really really busy and have not seen it yet )

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Any new news? :) If we were supposed to see reply e-mails already, then I don't think I was accepted because never got one...

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Is the submission form the same as the registration form? Because I sent my submission to them through e-mail....

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Unfortunately, I cannot either, but I would really really love to!

Also, how do we know if they received the submission?

last edited at Oct 18, 2016 1:00PM

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

My computer is having trouble sending the submission, e-mail, and it is already past deadline. May I still submit?

Edit: Nevermind, have it submitted now. Hope they accept...

last edited at Oct 16, 2016 11:11PM

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

The submissions are due the 17th of October, correct~? And is that, for example, United States October 17th, or Japan October 17th, because when Japan is on October 17th, it will only be the 16th of October in the United States? Thank you so much, again, for answering all of my questions!

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Were we supposed to receive an e-mail after registration? Because if we were, then would I need to register again if I did not receive anything?

last edited at Oct 9, 2016 1:45PM

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Thank you so much! And final question; after completing registration, do we e-mail them our mailing address, as the submission form states? I apologize for all these questions, again, and hope they are not a bother. I just would like to make sure I am doing this all right~ :3

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

Apologies, again, but I have a few more questions, mostly for clarification!

Firstly, when you submit the final submission, you upload it on to a site on the web and share the link via e-mail, correct? And for the file itself, are the requirements grayscale and psd. (photoshop document) file format? Also, to have them review your work before you submit it, do you e-mail them with an attachment of the file? Thank you again, and I apologize for asking so many questions!

ShiroixNeko
White%20kitty
joined Oct 2, 2016

This is so awesome! I'm in! Although I do have one question; on the registration form, what does circle mean? Thank you, and I hope this question is not a bother!