Forum › I Girl discussion

Sadg
joined Jun 23, 2013

Hm, cross-dressing yuri? This is new and I really can't wait for next chapter!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Am i the only one getting it?? The students all think she is the male teacher still and the cute one kissed her thinking she was the male and asked 'Am I the only one?' Which means that the guy sensei was f-cking the students or her at least! And with the 'I love you!' during roll call? This guy is a scumbag I cant believe he probably switched out with his Sister cus he was bout to get found out

I'm definitely worried about the same thing, although from the tone I don't think he would have gotten as far as doing anything with the students. He probably scooted before anything serious happened and left his sister to resolve the situation.

Either way, it doesn't make me especially comfortable reading it so far. I'm just hoping the writer is skilled enough to avoid that line.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

I have such a double standar! to me it's wrong what Maki is doing but if it's a woman, it's suddenly OK. ugh..

Yurimangac
joined Nov 15, 2013

Can't wait for the next chapter!
This manga actually has a lot of potential.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... Hmmm... Well... This is just a random thought, okay? A random thought.

What if, in a moment of a breakdown, current twin Imouto told the class that "he" is a she and the students react like, "We already know! You told us that!" kinda thing... Now that's out of my system, onto the real manga.

The things you said (all the things you said, all the things you said [it's a song btw]) makes sense. About the Aniki-teacher having a relationship with the whole class... maybe the whole school but I'll focus on the class...

Maybe the guy only flirted and only went as far as kissing the gir--

Know what? I don't like the Aniki. Hope his plane crashes and he burns! MUAHAHAHHAH!!

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

well i'am about 167.1 cm tall.anyone taller than 206cm or shorter than 145cm?

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

him yuri cross dressing , hump that so not my style. boy's are so much better at cross dressing then girls are. But I can't wait for the next chap.
And 176cm tall , boy she has it rough not!! Some of the tallest sport girls in history are 200cm or more. and tallest girls in history are over 250cm tall

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

I wonder who's that mysterious character in the bush? Another student?
Can't wait for more XD

I was thinking the same thing. xD One of 'her' students that will want to also steal a kiss. x3

I had to reread it three times just to spot the girl in the bushes.

Was it a phone/camera? I hope there won't be any blackmails here :(

I don't think so. If there was a camera or phone then there would have been a "click" sound.

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Po-po-potential harem manga D;!

63621-girls-und-panzer-darjeeling-gununu-tank
joined Jun 23, 2013

interesting...

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

hey, girls if you like cross dressing. Why don't you try to look at some of these manga
http://goezvxwfjygekqbapg-isjphyi-bg8daa.blogspot.com/

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

hey, girls if you like cross dressing. Why don't you try to look at some of these manga

Eh, so far there have been only three cross-dressing manga I've really liked a lot. Prunus Girl, Reversal, and Usotsuki Lily (although that's not on the reader, and het to boot). Jury's still out on this one, you don't see enough with women cross-dressing.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

Eh, so far there have been only three cross-dressing manga I've really liked a lot. Prunus Girl, Reversal, and Usotsuki Lily (although that's not on the reader, and het to boot). Jury's still out on this one, you don't see enough with women cross-dressing.

Any thoughts as to why not? Plus it seems kind of interesting that there are so few. IMO, it is almost like the idea of a cross-dressing female is even more taboo than a cross-dressing male. But again, this is just my opinion.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Any thoughts as to why not? Plus it seems kind of interesting that there are so few. IMO, it is almost like the idea of a cross-dressing female is even more taboo than a cross-dressing male. But again, this is just my opinion.

I believe it's at least partly because it's LESS taboo for a woman to wear masculine clothes. Since women in most societies, unfortunately enough, are viewed as lesser, it's dressing in a less masculine way that's transgressive. Women dressing as men is a step up. Men dressing as women is an unthinkable step down, and that makes it better story fodder. Note that the crossdressers usually become the uke in stories like these, they lose agency and initiative. It's telling.

That's one reason I like Prunus Girl so much, Aikawa's in control most of the time and it's not played to type. Usotsuki Lily is similar, the lead is very up-front about being a guy, he just dresses that way and is rather good at it. Reversal, well, everyone's in the same boat so that element is missing entirely, so it's more about the characters.

...I think I just explained to myself why I like those three series. Wasn't that fun?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Oh, thinking about it for a moment, I can think of one female cross-dresseron the reader, the one from That's Why I Sigh. And again, it's someone who doesn't claim to be anyone but who they are, although they dress in cross-gendered clothes. Plus, they've got agency like all get-out, which is awesome.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/thats_why_i_sigh

joined Nov 11, 2013

No males around to hate me.

Alice
joined Jun 14, 2012

I kinda feel uncomfortable reading this one. The manga made it seem like Miki was having multiple relationships with the students and possibly have s*x with at least one of them. The author's comment doesn't help either, I hope I'm wrong though.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Funny thought...could it be the girl that kissed "him" is the only one who noticed that it's a different person now?

joined Mar 10, 2014

Funny thought...could it be the girl that kissed "him" is the only one who noticed that it's a different person now?

Now that, would be the biggest trolling I've ever faced from an author.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

We need update :v

joined Apr 15, 2012

when the next ch

joined Jul 25, 2013

hope for the next update. interesting plot and this is actually cute.

joined Mar 10, 2014

waiting for an update here.....

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

such a shame! the art is sooo cute and the story has so much potential! wake up the author please! :)

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

"We have decided to drop this series because it’s been on a hiatus long enough to make us doubt the author will ever return to it. And it makes little sense completing a volume just to end on a likely-never-to-be-resolved cliffhanger." - Yuri Project.

To reply you must either login or sign up.