Forum › Love Doctor by Chamsae and Bansook (lezhin)

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I just finished reading the first 21 chapters in one go. Highly recommend this webtoon to FF fans and/or WDTFS fans. :D

I think FF fans would like this story, but as for WDTFS fans, I'm not sure. The story hasn't had any plot twist so far, everything is predictable. :)

I think it's more like WDTFS than FF. The art, the age/experience gap, the ex-girlfriend who looks like she really wants to spoil their lovey dovey fun. Obviously WDTFS is more explicit, but you can make a lot of easy comparisons between Erae and Sungji.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I think FF fans would like this story, but as for WDTFS fans, I'm not sure. The story hasn't had any plot twist so far, everything is predictable. :)

I think it's more like WDTFS than FF. The art, the age/experience gap, the ex-girlfriend who looks like she really wants to spoil their lovey dovey fun. Obviously WDTFS is more explicit, but you can make a lot of easy comparisons between Erae and Sungji.

Yeah, Erae character did remind me a lot of Sungji, although I did find her actions, behaviors, how she fell in love, and how she came to her conclusion that she was in love with Yoon more reasonable than Sungji's. But YoAhn character is not similar to Seju's at all. She has been presented as a psycho ex since the beginning of the story. I doubt there's any reader who could be her fan, or could ship her with Yoon. As for Yoon, she's smart, she isn't a kind of person who can be manipulated by anyone, unlike Sumin. Also, since she has never been stuck in a tragic relationship with YoAhn after the breakup, she sure can easily move on with Erae. No wound needed to be healed, no other potential pairing, no angst, ...., therefore, wdtfs fans who I think they seem to prefer plot/drama would think of this manhwa as nothing but a typical kdrama.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I think the storyline is kinda like wdtfs more than FF, while the blushes, the badumps, and the chibi versions of characters are like FF more. The art is not that great if you compare it with wdtfs's since wdtfs's art belongs with the bests imo. Anyway, I think this manhwa is interesting. I think I started liking it at around chapter 10 on.

Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

I think I was sold on it anyway but When chapter 16 happened and Erae, the big naive precious cinnamon roll. got dressed up in her best clothes and brought a fruit basket when going to pick her friend up from the Doctors place... I was lost forever. Lmao actually fell in love with her character 5eva at that point.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I think I was sold on it anyway but When chapter 16 happened and Erae, the big naive precious cinnamon roll. got dressed up in her best clothes and brought a fruit basket when going to pick her friend up from the Doctors place... I was lost forever. Lmao actually fell in love with her character 5eva at that point.

Same! She was just toooo damn cute !

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

It's getting more and more interesting.

Same! She was just toooo damn cute !

Yeah, she is soooo cute! And by dating her, the doctor is becoming really cute too.

Oh, also, I would like to take it back saying that Erae's character was similar to Sungji's.

last edited at Oct 12, 2016 6:15AM

joined Feb 1, 2016

Chapter 26 on the official English release came out today.

Every time I think I couldn't love Erae more.... a new chapter comes out and it happens.

"Congratulations you're dating!"

It should be illegal to be that cute.

Also teasing Doctor.... adorbs. Honey ;D

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Every time I think I couldn't love Erae more.... a new chapter comes out and it happens.

"Congratulations you're dating!"

xD

Erae is too cute to be true.

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

This is one of very rare yuri series where pace and drama is going perfect without being too dramatic or over aangst.

Please remain like this! Touchwood!

joined Apr 3, 2012

This series is perfect. Helps fill in the hole in my heart that has yet to be completely filled since Fluttering Feelings entered a very understandable hiatus.

Love both leads. Love their chemistry. Love their development as romantic partners. It's just perfect.

Yuri manga needs to step it up, because the manwha are making me forget all about them. These artists/authors are nailing it.

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

I want to know more about YoAhn's pov and backstory. I find her character interesting.

joined Nov 2, 2016

When will be the next chapter? I mean chapter 32?

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Woah woah slow down.

Its been only a few days with doctor. And you are even pouncing on her like a hungry wolf. Not to mention in public. Deceny girl!

She is going to fast for her first date. Slow down!

last edited at Nov 6, 2016 1:25AM

joined Nov 2, 2016

Woah woah slow down.

Its been only a few days with doctor. And you are even pouncing on her like a hungry wolf. Not to mention in public. Deceny girl!

Hihi really! Im sorry im a firstimer in this story. What is the interval of the posting of every chapters by the way?

UlquiorraSchiffer1
Download
joined Sep 6, 2016

Woah woah slow down.

Hihi really! Im sorry im a firstimer in this story. What is the interval of the posting of every chapters by the way?

Once every week. Though you have to use coin aka real money to read it from Lezhin.

joined Nov 2, 2016

Woah woah slow down.

Once every week. Though you have to use coin aka real money to read it from Lezhin.

Thanks

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

English version updates on Tuesdays and the Korean version updates on Saturdays (or around then depending on your time zone).

joined Nov 2, 2016

English version updates on Tuesdays and the Korean version updates on Saturdays (or around then depending on your time zone).

Thanks

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Oy no, I want Erae already. How can someone be that cute! ><

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Wow this story is turning really bad after chapter 25. More aaangst and little romance. It's like 180 turn.

Like seriously why the hell Doctor is acting so mighty and rude to Erae's friend when she only asked who Erae is dating? Then started acting arrogant and saying how beautiful and irresistible she is even the person her friend talking about is Erae.

And even insult her multiple time. Seriously she is acting like a some kind of high bitch.

I doubt she is even nice person. Erae should really rethink about her relationship with her.

Why the hell authors like to add aaangst to yuri every single fucking time? Smh.

Another series ruined.

last edited at Dec 17, 2016 11:36AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

^I really don't know how you got that impression.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

^I really don't know how you got that impression.

Read chater 36-41

Really the doctor was keep talking shit to Erae's freind for no good reason. Even asked her to beg.

last edited at Dec 17, 2016 12:18PM

joined Feb 1, 2016

sees active thread and gets excited

..... I am going to assume this talk is about something further along than the official weekly English translation and I'm going to quietly sneak out because I haven't read any of that and it's up to 34 on the official one so....

Lmao covers eyes in confusion

That being said end of ch 34... Erae ... Doctor dem blushes tho

Edit: YUP Its stuff further on than the official English one

steps around and tries to pretend she didn't see it

last edited at Dec 17, 2016 12:23PM

Cveoz_lueaab1ln
joined Feb 5, 2016

Wow this story is turning really bad after chapter 25.

I'm at chapter 32, and I find everything alright.

joined Feb 1, 2016

Wow this story is turning really bad after chapter 25.

I'm at chapter 32, and I find everything alright.

That chapter was so adorable though. They tried to call each other at the same time I cry 5eva. Also Eraes blushing face remembering the L word I cannot even with her lmao. Such a cutie pie.

To reply you must either login or sign up.