Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

Psyduck is pretty cool, but Mew is still the coolest Pokemon for me. XD

But Mew is in team bad guys. Psyduck is just too cute when he is lost and confused lol...

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

But Mew is in team bad guys.

No, no. Mewtwo is team bad guy. D:

Rainy

They just made mew look pathetic ;;...It's not the strongest pokemon but not the most pathethic either ;;_;;)9

joined Jan 13, 2016

But Mew is in team bad guys.

No, no. Mewtwo is team bad guy. D:

Hahaha i don't remember what Mew looks like.

I never really liked Ash's pokemons. Most of them look boring.

Well, looks like this thread belongs to team MMR.

last edited at Jul 29, 2016 12:48PM

joined Jan 13, 2016

Ok ladies, i won both Seju and Sunji's hearts. Poor Sumin has been dumped.

Rainy
You can take Sumin.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Rainy
You can take Sumin.

Lmao... how and why? XD

Rainy
You need to charm Sumin. I think she matches you well.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Rainy
You can take Sumin.

Lmao... how and why? XD

Rainy
You need to charm Sumin. I think she matches you well.

No no... you match me best...

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

In four months lol..
This thread is nearly dead..

Tooo baaaaadddd....

Edit: my waifu said it is dead..

last edited at Aug 4, 2016 9:13AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

/ checks pulse/ We got a pulse...It's not dead yet.

joined Jan 13, 2016

/ checks pulse/ We got a pulse...It's not dead yet.

Thank you for giving it a small pulse to stay alive for another day. Hahaha... Seju needs to come back.

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lets end this thread on page 400 xD

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Lets end this thread on page 400 xD

Yes, Rainy. Let us go on a very long vacation. I want to wander off to the best and happiest place on this planet.

Where is that waifu?

Asasa
joined Nov 20, 2015

Poor Rainy...

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365
Aaaw, there there, don't be like that, I'm still here, though I'm pretty down lately, which is why I didn't show up for some time... But I'm still here! In spirit at least, kind of... (>_>)

Dofudofu
How are things with Kanojo? Did you give the ring?

Everyone else
Come on girls, we can't let the thread just die like this, especially so close to 400 pages. (T^T)

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

It's not gonna be easy to ever create such a thread again. /* run away */

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

My waifu said she will not ever appear here again... She gives her 1000% to me alone..

Thought you got dumped.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

oliver

It's not gonna be easy to ever create such a thread again. /* run away */

But we don't need to create the thread again, people just need to crawl out of their holes and start talking...

Rainy365

Ohh hi there Thiaguinho
ahaha.. how are you?
Are u okay now?
Only yr spirit being here doesnt help at all, u know.. ;)

I'm going as always, but still pretty down, pretty much disappeared from the internet, and I know that only spirit doesn't help much, but I guess me being here won't really make much difference since it seens like most people decided to not even try to show up anymore. : /

My waifu said she will not ever appear here again... She gives her 1000% to me alone..

Why not?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Boooo. Hello Thiago Sama. You showing up here is cool. Yeah..you are cool. Good job!!!!! Heehee..

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

@Thiaguinho

people just need to crawl out of their holes and start talking...

It seems you should crawl out of a hole and start talking yourself. Having been pretty down for a few months sounds kinda serious. Good luck!

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

oliver

It seems you should crawl out of a hole and start talking yourself. Having been pretty down for a few months sounds kinda serious. Good luck!

But I am crawling out of my hole and talking! Kind of... (>_>)

But seriously though, I'll try to not disappear again this time, so how are you guys doing?

Acd34ecdb4f42e680ecf6b00cff43477
joined Sep 15, 2015

Yo sup. Anyone alive ?
I miss yall :(

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey KitKat! Long time to see you here. Did you get married before Dofu? How many wives do you have now? Cool to see you showed up. Hehehe...

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Hey! Sorry I haven't checked in much. Life's been busy but I do still find time to binge manga/manhwa once in awhile. Thiaguinho, we did exchange rings and are planning to have the wedding in the spring. KittoKatto and everyone else, how's things? Hope you're all doing well.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey! Sorry I haven't checked in much. Life's been busy but I do still find time to binge manga/manhwa once in awhile. Thiaguinho, we did exchange rings and are planning to have the wedding in the spring. KittoKatto and everyone else, how's things? Hope you're all doing well.

Yo..Dofu...glad to hear about you already exchanged rings with your girlfriend. What kind of research are you working on these days are is it something u cannot discuss to the public?

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

Yo..Dofu...glad to hear about you already exchanged rings with your girlfriend. What kind of research are you working on these days are is it something u cannot discuss to the public?

Hey mvl, thanks :). Not sure what you mean by research though. It's been several years since I could consider what I do to be scientific research lol. What have you been?

joined Jan 13, 2016

Hey mvl, thanks :). Not sure what you mean by research though. It's been several years since I could consider what I do to be scientific research lol. What have you been?

I could be mistaken about your work. I thought i read something about you researching and writing stuff. I thought somebody asked you about what or where you worked but you couldn't tell. Or, maybe i must be dreaming, because it has been several months since those posts. Hahaha...

Mostly just work. I think it is life partner. Hahaha.
I find nothing more exciting than being at home reading abour stocks on my beju (bed seju). Totally lost interest in WDTFS and other mangas.

Did you travel anywhere just for fun after you exchanged rings with your girlfriend?

To reply you must either login or sign up.