Forum › Q & A discussion

joined Nov 11, 2010

This couple is pretty cute, I'm likin' it. Where does Kuroko fall into things, though...I haven't been keeping up with the anime, haven't seen her for a while.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

The queen has only showed up once in the very first episode, to be honest I had totally forgot about her until I read this cute doujin. I wonder if she will make another appearnce in season 2 ... that would be nice.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

They've said that Shokuhou's appearance in S was just a treat for fans; she's not going to show up again until the third season

...Also, she doesn't really act much like how this doujin portays her

joined Nov 11, 2010

The queen has only showed up once in the very first episode, to be honest I had totally forgot about her until I read this cute doujin. I wonder if she will make another appearnce in season 2 ... that would be nice.

Haha, yeah, I was talking about Kuroko when I said I hadn't seen much of her lately. I do encourage people to try out the manga if they want to see more of the Queen, she's been one of the main participants in the recent chapters.

Doesn't seem that farfetched to me, though, regardless (although I don't really know the Toaru timeline well). At least Misaki doesn't seem to be a bad person, so I think things could mellow out like this after a bit of development with Mikoto.

last edited at Jul 6, 2013 9:37PM

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

They've said that Shokuhou's appearance in S was just a treat for fans; she's not going to show up again until the third season

There is going to be a third season of railgun!!!!:D

I have the manga I should really start reading it ^-^

last edited at Jul 6, 2013 9:39PM

joined May 10, 2013

i stop watching the anime because i hated touma

Tumblr_m6qk60jppk1r95frro1_500
joined May 28, 2013

Am not a fan of Touma either and it annoys me when railgun watchers go on about him, when I'd rather not see him at all in the anime. I've carried on watching it because I love all the other characters tho.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Am not a fan of Touma either and it annoys me when railgun watchers go on about him, when I'd rather not see him at all in the anime. I've carried on watching it because I love all the other characters tho.

Oh you mean shit face Touma :| I refuse to let that thing ruin the second season of railgun that I have so excitedly waited for :D

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

You guys are my spirit animals. I was wondering if I was the only one that really disliked him.

Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

If there is a third season, Touma should just as much as screentime as what's-his-face in the AA Scarlet yuri reboot

Aka a minute in a half
He can't fuck up too much in that timeframe, right?

Bake
joined Feb 11, 2016

It ended up as Touma's Harem and Mikoto is an annoying blushing mess around him.

joined Aug 7, 2020

now this was cute

joined Aug 16, 2020

I'm pretty dumb so I'm just gonna outright ask: Is Misaki upset over the fact that Misaka likes Touma, or the fact that Touma, who constantly forgets about Misaki, is sorta friends with Misaka?

joined Aug 7, 2020

I'm pretty dumb so I'm just gonna outright ask: Is Misaki upset over the fact that Misaka likes Touma, or the fact that Touma, who constantly forgets about Misaki, is sorta friends with Misaka?

in here, she's jealous that misaka likes a guy that doesnt give a damn about here unless its a life or death situation

To reply you must either login or sign up.