Forum › Overwatch Group

joined Mar 25, 2013

I'm surprised no one has made such a thread before. Where you can share your name for a group fun.

I personally would very much like to play, but I don't have any friends so I get bored after a few games.

So if you want, post your platform, name and region and what you're good at.

I'm the same as here, telamon#2611 on PC in the EU region, I'm decent at Soldier 76, from time to time I achieve a really annoying Tracer, and apparently I do a decent Mercy (got POTG for my first game as her). Can't play as a tank cause no experience.

Edit: Revised
Edit 2: God fucking damn stupid blah.

last edited at Aug 20, 2016 5:39AM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

Maybe you should also mention which platform you play on.

I'm the same at this point, I play it mostly for loot and the group experience is really helpful. I'd definitely be down for a DR overwatch group!

Platform: PS4
Region: EU
ID: MeleDeGame

I play as pretty much every character but if it's competitive it's gonna come down to Mei/Zenyatta/Mercy/Reaper/Winston/Reinhardt/Torbjörn/Soldier 76/Tracer/Lucio, all depending on the situation.

Three of Eight
Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

I play but alas I play on console (Xbox to be precise) but I hope you don't mind me joining in! I rarely get to talk about OW since most my RL friends don't play it either!

I mostly play for fun. Most used Heros are Lucio, D.va, Zarya and Reinhardt. (I think Pharah is my most used Offense and Junkrat as my Defense).

Lucio is way out in the lead on 12 hours and the tanks are between 7 and 9 hours each.

But honestly I'm not great at the offense characters as no experience in that department.

Gamertag: Flezza

Though it's probably best to send a message with any potential adding because I usually ignore names I don't know ;D

last edited at Aug 19, 2016 4:37PM

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

If you're on PC, you need the full Battletag to add someone, so the numbers too.

I'm on PC EU, Battletag is OGengar#2837.

Most played hero by far is Zenyatta with 67 hours on a 57% winrate, second place is Lucio with 25 hours and a 61% winrate, so I guess I'm pretty good with those two. I'm really shit at offense heroes, though if you're cool with losing, I'd be happy to get some playtime in with those too. :P I'm okay at tanks, I guess, got 9 hours on Roadhog with a 51% winrate and 10 hours on D.Va with a 58% winrate.

If you're one of those people that sometimes just wants to play with a 6 stack of Mercys, I'm also totally your guy.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Hmm, guess there aren't that many Overwatch players here huh? Shame.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

PC EU : Trafi#21509

Most played is D.Va 27h, Mercy 22h and Tracer 19h. I really enjoy playing all the defense heroes, Satan Mei in particular. I love playing Ana recently, might be my favorite support. But I play everyone at some point, there are only around 6 heroes I don't have 1h yet.

I'm not the competitive type of player, I play mostly for fun and I enjoy fun comp as well as more efficient x) ones.

last edited at Aug 21, 2016 12:33PM

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Hmm, guess there aren't that many Overwatch players here huh? Shame.

I play with bots. :^

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

My tag is ckz #11300 PC Americas server. I have most time played on Lucio, but I also like playing Reinhardt, Mei, DVA, and Torbjorn. I'm really bad at offense heroes since I can't aim to save my life (literally). I'm a real casual player. Feel free to play with me if you don't mind losing hahahaha.

last edited at Aug 21, 2016 4:22PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I totally added the 2 PC EU players.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Man, all you have over 50 hours and here I am, with 8 hours total xD

Hamansteam2
joined Jan 31, 2013

I have over 50 hours just playing with bots lol

Tumblr_nz7qrjqblu1rs5chao1_5002
joined Feb 1, 2016

I've done a good number of hours against bots myself! I mostly solo queue because lack of friends to play with and because it can be.... rather infuriating, especially since at least on xbox no one actually talks and there is obviously no chat box either so sometimes I just go play against AI to relax.

It's rather fun!

Don't quite have 50 hours racked up on it =p But I imagine I've got a nice few mixed in.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

PC EU: HoneyTiger#2456

I play every character except Torbjorn. Don't mind playing healer but perfer attcking characters. I love playing comp. My most played hero is reaper.

To reply you must either login or sign up.