Forum › Age gap discussion

joined Aug 27, 2015

Is there a minimum age difference to be considered a part of this tag? Because I've seen pairings between a character who's thirteen and another who's eighteen go untagged. Which, while techically not as far apart as say, 19 and 35, are still kinda on seperate sides of the whole puberty thing mostly?

I mean, the artist might've aged-up one of the characters but I sincerely doubt that...

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

103rdwhatever posted:

Is there a minimum age difference to be considered a part of this tag? Because I've seen pairings between a character who's thirteen and another who's eighteen go untagged. Which, while techically not as far apart as say, 19 and 35, are still kinda on seperate sides of the whole puberty thing mostly?

I mean, the artist might've aged-up one of the characters but I sincerely doubt that...

They could also just miss tagging it. You can always suggest tags.

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

We should have a sub-tag about "Your daughter calls me mommy too"

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Age Gap Yuri love is life.

joined May 23, 2014

And perhaps a way to search by more than one tag: age_gap+romance ect.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

kyoskei posted:

And perhaps a way to search by more than one tag: age_gap+romance ect.

You can do it.

C5644df4-6640-46e8-a85c-f7d23678316d
joined Nov 11, 2018

Please made more new age gap yuri!!!!!!!!!!!

Ezgif.com-crop(1)
joined Jan 11, 2020

age gap is the best subgenre of yuri

and that's a fact

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

next to senpai/kouhai, I really like adult age gap yuri

joined Jul 11, 2020

Does anyone know an age gap yuri that has a scene where they made a marriage promise and years later that older onee-chan barely got friends and has invited her childhood friend over to her house and they had a bath and said by the younger one that she thought she knew about the promise and the older nee-san is called itsuki.

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Is there any discord server focused on yuri? (Mostly age-gap)

joined Jan 14, 2020

There's a Discord for Dynasty.

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Link?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

MEGAMFIB posted:

Link?

Megaphone next to Forum button. Do take into consideration that people who use it don't only talk about yuri and it's not exactly yuri focused. It's just place for everyone who use Dynasty to talk with each other about anything.

Aad1217ee03a84ae2f55ba2988d97f47
joined Nov 9, 2021

man why does all the manga in this tag s considered illegal like prolly a minor and a 30+ yo person come on

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

Look for the ones with adult life and similar tags if you want to see age gap between adults.

Photo
joined Feb 24, 2017

Is just me or the age gap tag is no longer working?

To reply you must either login or sign up.