Forum › WDTFS fans - off topic

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Lmao, let's flip over the metaphorical table
(╯◡‿◡)╯︵ ┻━┻

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

You sure speak with a lot of unwavering conviction for somebody running.

I ran away so that you could cool down.

You've also been deleting many of your posts for reasons I do not know.

Those posts were not any posts related to the posts here at all. Most of them were useless posts with images, and they were posts from months ago only, really.

So where were all these people before Anon called out Su on the heart machine? Where were you, oliver? Nowhere to be found but lurking until something controversial shows up? Yeah so forgive me if I'm having a hard time taking any of you seriously.

Don't ask me about all of those people, I have no idea where they were coming from. As they are not going to gain anything from joining this thread, why do you need to question their motives. About where I was, I must be somewhere else. I don't lurk this thread as I personally always think that it considers as eavesdropping you guys' private conversations. Tbh, I only come here when seeing nezchan's name or non-regulars' names on the new post. You don't need to take me seriously. I think I'm one of bad guys you find not suitable to be here. However, your actions right now really can hurt the newcomers who sincerely wanted to chat to you. So calm down a bit.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 2:04PM

joined May 22, 2016

@Dofudofu

So, if I completely ignore all the non-regulars, it's a reflection of this sentiment.

idk why but I like how this was worded
Anyhow it's chill, but rip cus I'm pretty new and it seems like ive been forgotten ;__;
Though I don't think I contributed much either, myeah

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 1:54PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

@Llama

Nothing you want to get involved with if you can help it -_-

@oliver

A suggestion in the future is if you can tell someone's pretty miffed, do not engage, since whatever you say is probably just going to add fuel to the fire.

@Meursault

Lol, well feel free plagiarize should the occasion ever arise. Once things (I) cool off in here, I'm sure we'll be good.

@Newp

Yes, ma'am. Moving! (Now)

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

dofu
Lol I'm staying out of this XD

joined May 22, 2016

Just one thing: so Oliver isn't a 'regular'? (what's going on with Oliver) :<
Um, hope you both feel better soon (?)

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Oliver pops in and out every now and then

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Woooo grats on 1000 posts Llama! xD

Edit: 1001*

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 2:11PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I meant once I cool off about everything, we (you and I) will be cool and can talk about whatever. Oliver is a regular of the main, on-topic What Does the Fox Say thread, and only very rarely shows up here.

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

/ dances / <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)>

Also, I discovered the wonder of frozen bananas recently, and now I'm obsessed. I love bananas, and they are just as or even better in their frozen form xD

joined May 22, 2016

I meant once I cool off about everything, we (you and I) will be cool and can talk about whatever. Oliver is a regular of the main, on-topic What Does the Fox Say thread, and only very rarely shows up here.

O-oh, oh! Nice, that'd be swell. Meanwhile I can... read/wait for the new Yuriism releases c:

Photopictureresizer_160424_131930125-640x360
joined Jan 13, 2016

/ dances / <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)> <(^.^<) (>^.^)>

Also, I discovered the wonder of frozen bananas recently, and now I'm obsessed. I love bananas, and they are just as or even better in their frozen form xD

I like frozen bananas. They are good for the summer--better than some regular ice creams.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Newp time for some Korean food! Serve me some hahaha...it's Saturday and hot. Korean food is so perfect for this thread, me, and the weather.

GraciousLlama
Llamanewp
joined Mar 17, 2016

Woohoo!! XD

dofu
Lol I don't think I've tried frozen bananas actually XD

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 2:26PM

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

I like frozen bananas. They are good for the summer--better than some regular ice creams.

Yeah kanojo blended some into icecream for me and put dark chocolate syrup on top. Happy girl right here. There's also ones that are frozen on a stick and dipped into chocolate. Or throw them into a morning smoothie... I got a little tipsy last night, which is always an at-risk state for my banana habit, and ate all of them in our home. Felt a little sick, but I have zero regrets lol.

Lol I don't think I've tried frozen bananas actually XD

Do iiittttt

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 2:30PM

Cephalosporin
1-soyqfa_400x400
joined Jun 22, 2016

@ Anon99

But you should watch the ending! It’s the best part ;)
I just love Catherine Tate! She's great!

I should have watched it full the first time, that ending really is the best part lol
I think I'm a fan of Catherine now, I'm gonna watch her other videos too

Tofu
joined Feb 8, 2016

O-oh, oh! Nice, that'd be swell. Meanwhile I can... read/wait for the new Yuriism releases c:

Is there a particular manga you follow that they scanlate? I think the last time I actually followed a scanlator and read everything thing they were putting out was lilicious, and that was before I knew about Dynasty. Actually it might have been before Dynasty was around. Muddy timeline.

Dppp
joined Mar 2, 2016

Newp time for some Korean food! Serve me some hahaha...it's Saturday and hot. Korean food is so perfect for this thread, me, and the weather.

Mvl But Korean food is well known for the hot/spicy stuff o:

Dofu WHAT. You've never tried frozen bananas until now?! It's freaking amazzzingg. Hahah. Llama you definitely need to try it. It's actually really great.

Meur I read the food girls one I think.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 2:41PM

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Rainy365

Ahaha.. yeah u better to.. xD
Its good to have someone guiding you like that. In my pov, you re so lucky..
If you are fired by your step father, i m speechless.. ahaha..

Eh, it's not like I'm really being guided, he just taught me what I needed to know, nothing more than that, it's not like I'm learning how to do accounting or anything like that, and don't worry, I wont be fired by my stepfather, probably... xp

dofudofu

Hey buddy, I've just hit a busy patch with work and still trying to maintain a social life and exercise and stuff, so I'm finding less and less time for chilling around Dynasty. Things with kanojo (what we call my girlfriend, soon-to-be fiance, for all the newcomers), are good, though I think the shooting in Orlando wasn't exactly a surprise in the sense that it was bound to happen at some point, it still took us aback and we've been trying to find ways that we can help the victims. It can get a little iffy just donating money, because you never know if it will actually get to the right people. As for the ring, it's still on the way :) Should be here about a week or so from now and we'll probably exchange them some time around our anniversary which is coming up. Honestly, even without the rings, I feel very very very very very engaged already, since I think I now get a call from both my own mother and my future mother-in-law almost every single day, and wedding plans always come up... They have no self-control lol.

I see, hope you're at least having time to relax a little, well, I guess the shooting itself was not a surprise, it was kind of expected to happen again, I guess what surprised people is that it was in a gay nightclub, now the question if there's going to be more retardeds attacking lgbt places, and nice to know about your ring, hope everything goes alright, and since both families were kind of disappointed when you and Kanojo had that little fight over marriage before, I guess it's not a surprise that everyone is making you already feel engaged, especially from your mother and mother-in-law who seens to already want you two to marry, but won't happen for some time right?

Hope you get through this rough patch alright. Are you seeing a counselor or somebody (non-virtual) that you can talk to? It's worth a shot even if you don't like the idea of it, might help you work things out or at least give you a safe person to talk to.

Eh, I always get through it, never saw anyone about it, never really cared enough, and I know I can't really tell my family about it, they're useles for various reasons, good thing that I always was naturally a loner or I would be bothered by it, I guess you could say I don't really have much of a relationship with my family, in part because I can't really say anything without being criticized in some way or have what I said disregarded for a reason or another, like how I can't give my opinion without my mother whining that I'm always against her because I have a different opinion.

mvl89

But you said something about this matter too. You didn't side with the accuser and just left it continue like nothing. Thia Sama was very cool too. He really did say something to stop others from being mean to Su and Lin. Nice job to Thia. He was really cool.

dofudofu

Yeah just looking through everything, Thia definitely cooled the air. Maybe he's living up to the avatar now :P

Bitches I'm always cool like icecream~~, and what you mean by maybe living up to my avatar? I ddin't like that insinuation dammit. xD

Martian and mvl89
Damn you two, I didn't see the email, now I want you on my facebook Martian! I think I already have mvl89, you added me right?

dofudofu

Ah no I didn't say anything about it. We hired her, and she started not long ago, but I don't really have to work with her alone. I don't go into the office much, but I do go at least once a week for a company lunch meeting, where she asked if I wanted to go for a drink after work, and I told her that I was leaving the office after the meeting (which was true). That's all so far lol.

Nice that you hired her, I don't think you need to say anything unless she insists on hitting on you, I think you should drink with her one day just to see what happens, it might be good to see earlier if she'll cause problens or not and make it very clear that nothing will happen between you two, does she knows that you're engaged? Cause it might be good to let her know, but damn girl, your friend power must have rubbed out on you, there's always bitches trying to get a piece of you, if you didn't had Kanojo bet you could have your own harem. xD

As for the rest of the discussion on Su, Lin and the new users, it's too much to quote so I'll just say what I think.

Now, about this issue about Su and Lin, first about Su heart, if I remember correctly she was telling us what her doctor told her, not what she saw, at least I don't remember she saying she ever saw where her heart was being kept, so she could have just misunderstand what he said because it was not well explained, as far as I know all the other things she said can happen, from what I know there's a few genetic diseases that can make parts of your body grow at different rates, though from what I know they're normally pretty serious and the growing rates go through extremes, like some parts growing too fast and become old quick or don't grow at all and stay like one of a child.

Now, about Su and Lin lying and maybe being the same person using fake accounts, I don't know, but even if the heart part is a lie that doens't necessarily mean all the rest is a lie, but like dofudofu said that seens to be too elaborate and need too much effort, I don't know about the rest of you, but as far as I remember their personality and way of writting have always been consistent and diferent of each other, I don't remember ever seeing something that could imply that they're the same person, not to mention that they've used Dynasty for months now and posted in other threads too, especially Su, yeah I know that they can still be the same person, but I do think it's something overly complicated to do for so long without making a mistake somewhere in the way, so I find pretty hard to believe they're one person, especially when the accusation comes from some random person who we don't know shit and created an account just to come here and make said accusations.

Now, about old account being more convincing or not, I kind of agree to a certain extent because a lot of old accounts don't really post anything in particular, but there's regular users who are always posting and chatting with others in various threads, so I do believe that they have more credibility because we get to know them to some extent, especially in this case since Su and Lin are people with who we've been chatting for some months, now, I do agree that we can't disregard new users either, but it was not just one user, it was multiple new users in what, less than 24 hours maybe that all created new accounts just to post here, sorry but that is extremely suspicious, not to mention that we don't owe any respect to them, respect is something that need to be won, but what we do need to do is be polite to them.

I don't know but as far as we know those new users who created account just to post here and are still posting are not really much trustable, it's too much coincidence that they all appeared in such short time, the only one I can say we can trust is jmv, because unlike what someone said they're not a newcomer, they have been using Dynasty for some months already, I think they just never posted here, but the rest are just some random people who we don't know anything, I think Cephalosporin, Anon99 and Meursault are the only ones still posting, as will do dofudofu I'm not sure I'll talk with any of those new users cause it's just too much suspicious, cause those three and those others who didn't post again can be the same person, or two or three trolls friends who wanted to stir up the thread but didn't work out in the end, either way I'll first wait to see how their post story goes before taking any conclusion, I have my eyes at all of you bitches! (>_>)

Su and Lin
Now with all that said, you two get your asses over here and say something or I'll get angry, and you don't want to see me angry!

Man that sure was big... (>_<)

joined Jan 13, 2016

Yeah kanojo blended some into icecream for me and put dark chocolate syrup on top. Happy girl right here. There's also ones that are frozen on a stick and dipped into chocolate. Or throw them into a morning smoothie... I got a little tipsy last night, which is always an at-risk state for my banana habit, and ate all of them in our home. Felt a little sick, but I have zero regrets lol.

I have not tried making smoothies out of frozen bananas. Maybe i will try one of these days when it's really hot. Yummy! I'm drooling already.

joined Jan 13, 2016

Mvl But Korean food is well known for the hot/spicy stuff o:

Really? That is a surprise. Maybe the food i had ordered thus far were meant for non-Koreans.

I thought only Thai foods are spicy.

joined Jan 13, 2016

@Thia Sama...sorry i have not added you on Facebook. I took my email out but i can share it with you if you want. That is if you want hahaha
.. Emailing is quite fun compare to Facebook chatting actually.

Well, i'm glad to see you show up with your wall of text lol.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

mvl89
You sure you didn't add me? Cause I remember someone adding me as friend more or less when I gave link to my facebook, so I thought that maybe it was you... Oh well, don't matter, it can be your email o7

joined May 22, 2016

Is there a particular manga you follow that they scanlate? I think the last time I actually followed a scanlator and read everything thing they were putting out was lilicious, and that was before I knew about Dynasty. Actually it might have been before Dynasty was around. Muddy timeline.

I obsessively check their Trello board 1-3 every few days, they're doing a lot of series I like

The Itou Hachi ones, Food Grills is nice too (chapter 8 released yesterday), and they're also the group doing the Butts manga. They also put out a good number of original doujins. I don't usually read the doujins related to series because most of the time I'm not familiar enough with them, but it's probably nice too.
Oh and I'm excited for the Office Girls one. It's kinda a strange series I guess but I'm down to see what happens.
Yuriism releases things pretty steadily and I find most of their stuff interesting. Their webpage is easy to navigate and looks chill too, so it's all good.

I diidn't/don't follow scanlators except for Yuriism. I guess I did when I saw that they'd display at what stage of the scanlation each of their current projects were, and that kinda hyped me up haha, when I saw that something was being typeset or cleaned or qc'd c:

For Dynasty tho, I didn't know of this site until idk some time ago. I was looking up if there were doujins for an anime and it linked me to the doujins they compiled here. Hmm I'm not sure what happened after, but what happened was me realising that this place was legit what I needed and it pretty much fueled my thirst for yuri.
But for real I'm kinda confused/uncertain of my 'timeline' as well. I don't usually make accounts for sites. I guess there was the title of something I forgot and I couldn't resist, had to try to ask if anyone knew the title or something.
And I guess it's pretty convenient too, with the 'Lists' system they have, to keep track of stuff, so I'm glad I did (make an account)

(sorry for the longer post, talking about yuri just makes me happy ^^)

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 3:22PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Thia-sama

Oh look who is back with their signature wall post xD...I have facebook, but I barely use it anymore :(

Is frozen banana really that good? Gotta try some now...xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.