Forum › Yurivery Health discussion

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Mediocre. No substance.

joined Sep 9, 2013

Mediocre. No substance.

Is this your first time reading work for this author before?

AbyssalScepter
Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

Mediocre. No substance.

Is this your first time reading work for this author before?

Nah, nah m8, there's usually a lot of.. "substance."

Octave00
joined Sep 23, 2014

Mediocre. No substance.

+1.she is right. I feel this is an hentai like others too.

last edited at Jun 19, 2016 5:32PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

It is truly blasphemous for hentai to be like hentai. I say burn this filth to the ground!

last edited at Jun 19, 2016 5:41PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I thought it was kind of cute

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

It is truly blasphemous for hentai to be like hentai. I say burn this filth to the ground!

Hentai should try to be like hentai.. but without actually being hentai.
^........what?

it is said that even to this day, the rumor of Aya's amazing skills are still spreading

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I want that Aya to be my friend as well and to teach me her technic :c Or I'd even like to study at this mysterious academy...

Uhhmm... NASTY BIATCHES WHO ONLY WANT TO FEEL GOOD WITH THAT DIRRTY AYA-CHAN... XD

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Yeah for a H-piece that devoted 90% on sex, it has quite a decent amount of contents and background

Aran%20ryan
joined Jun 19, 2016

For those of you playing the drinking game at home, "nipples" were said at least 5 times, so now take 5 shots.

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

At the rate Aya is going she really will become a professional.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

I thought it was kind of cute

I agree

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

not gonna lie here. she did sounded like a prostitute

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Only if she take money for it?

Wondering why none of the girl tried to monopolise Aya through. Maybe she already has a one-sided love interest? Hence they only can do it once under the pretext of curiosity?

last edited at Jun 19, 2016 10:15PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

For those of you playing the drinking game at home, "nipples" were said at least 5 times, so now take 5 shots.

I don't recall there being any lactation though, so if you're playing the Homuraya-specific drinking game, you're as sober as a fox at a funeral

Papaya1
joined Sep 25, 2015

7/10 not enough milk.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

I liked it lmao, something funny about girls boasting about their friend's bed skills and encouraging each other to try as well
But there is nothing prostitute ish about knowing how to please ppl. A sex worker is literally someone that sells sex for money. None of that here, just friends + benefits

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

Only if she take money for it?

Wondering why none of the girl tried to monopolise Aya through. Maybe she already has a one-sided love interest? Hence they only can do it once under the pretext of curiosity?

she's not a prostitute, yes i know. but she sounded like one. can she be called temporary fuck buddy? idk.

but the cycle continues....
thats for sure.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

I liked it lmao, something funny about girls boasting about their friend's bed skills and encouraging each other to try as well
But there is nothing prostitute ish about knowing how to please ppl. A sex worker is literally someone that sells sex for money. None of that here, just friends + benefits

yeah. thats what they call, "fuck buddies"

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Just what I'd expect out of Homura Subaru. The art is always solid.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Before this turns into an argument, I'd like to clarify the original word in the Japanese script was 風俗嬢 (fuuzokujou), and the literal meaning of it is "a woman who works in the sex industry".

Now obviously I couldn't write all of that out when I was translating, so I thought the best word to use there was "prostitute", but I'd like to point out Aya is really just saying she's not some kind of sex toy to be tossed around willy nilly.

Perhaps it's my fault for using the word prostitute, but oh well.

last edited at Jun 20, 2016 1:35AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Before this turns into an argument, I'd like to clarify the original word in the Japanese script was 風俗嬢 (fuuzokujou), and the literal meaning of it is "a woman who works in the sex industry".

Now obviously I couldn't write all of that out when I was translating, so I thought the best word to use there was "prostitute", but I'd like to point out Aya is really just saying she's not some kind of sex toy to be tossed around willy nilly.

Perhaps it's my fault for using the word prostitute, but oh well.

Isn't it accurate enough? Basically someone who exchanges sexual favours for money, which is the joke cus she doesnt but sounds very professional and skilled in her craft, so it's all good?

5b3c524e-e066-4eaf-8e5f-ae4e37b5edda
joined Jan 18, 2016

Meh

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I liked it

To reply you must either login or sign up.