Forum › A Trivial Story discussion

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

i was so excited to see another Minase Ruruu work and it was just a wee 4 pages... heart crushed... but glad to see a little more of her work again at least

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

They looked so soft that I couldn't resist

How does THAT EXCUSE ANYTHING?!?

I tried, apparently it doesn't. :'(

Avatar1457667_10200109529819755_1695728463_n
joined Mar 15, 2016

I mean it would be kind of believable if it was a guy or she had a cock. Girls don't have that kind of sex drive outside of special cases.

Uh, no?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I mean it would be kind of believable if it was a guy or she had a cock. Girls don't have that kind of sex drive outside of special cases.

Uh, no?

Kinda makes me wonder if OP is a girl or not, although regardless it seems a silly thing to say.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Boobies,the proper way to end the simple disagreement.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

I was so happy to see another Minase Ruruu story but this one was disappointing big time.

I'm sick of grown women groping other women when they already have a lover. Like you're not in high school anymore, grow up seriously.

joined Jul 26, 2014

Dunno why you're all taking it so seriously, this was pretty funny. +1

Lkjhgf
joined May 9, 2016

Oh? Has her style of drawing changed? Or maybe Minase Ruruu didnt put much effort on drawing it o.o

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Sex drive is different in each person, it's half psicological and half caused by hormones... Anyway, we are not wild dogs or animals, we are rational people with self-control who can put their values above anything and that's how society can work out (if not 9 out of 10 men would be rapist since they 'couldn't hold it' when they wanted to do it with a girl)... so IT'S NOT AN EXCUSE.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

So Romantic

joined Feb 2, 2016

In the end black hair was cheating with teacher this first time read somethings that was clear poor blonde dating a cheater

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Best. Argue. Ever.

bodevanlot posted:

Does nobody think this is just funny? That last thought bubble had me rolling.

Yea. Next story that clearly wasn't meant to be taken too seriously. BTW. I loved that she felt teacher ass as well x3.

bonkball posted:

And the stereotype that girls are pure and innocent and can't want to have sex goes on.

last edited at Jun 12, 2016 11:59PM

AbyssalScepter
Kaga
joined Apr 23, 2016

Huh, yeah, that was pretty trivial.

Top%20tier
joined May 13, 2015

Oh? Has her style of drawing changed? Or maybe Minase Ruruu didnt put much effort on drawing it o.o

I was wondering what was up with the art style as well, I didn't know it was Minase until I saw looked at the comments. maybe it was something quick?

joined Jan 8, 2014

Sex drive is different in each person, it's half psicological and half caused by hormones... Anyway, we are not wild dogs or animals, we are rational people with self-control who can put their values above anything and that's how society can work out (if not 9 out of 10 men would be rapist since they 'couldn't hold it' when they wanted to do it with a girl)... so IT'S NOT AN EXCUSE.

Yuck, talk about a biast and untrue statement....I think this is absolute falsehood brought on by just having different parts...aside from what Symphogeah said about how each person differs, the fact that when boys become men its on display when they are turned on, with girls not really, I mean yeah there are little signs but I think boys have a harder time trying to control "that" ya know?
Im a women so I have no idea for sure what guys go thru, but as a woman I can say that some times just looking at someone attractive can be a turn on

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

I hope this is a sign that Rurue will go back to yuri

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 12:59AM

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I hope this is a sign that minasae will go back to yuri

Bad news: it's from 2014

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Bad news: it's from 2014

NOOOOOOO !!!!!!

Femshep%20x%20liara%20avatar
joined Dec 8, 2013

...clearly these two are in a serious, committed relationship that has the potential to go the distance.

-_-

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Uh, no?

Kinda makes me wonder if OP is a girl or not, although regardless it seems a silly thing to say.

My reaction exactly... "wut?"

It's called libido and everyone has a different one. Just that the patriarchy doesn't like women to show it. It desempowers them.

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 1:54AM

Dorohedoro_noi_big_smile
joined Feb 24, 2015

Eh. Not my favorite one of hers. Oh well.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I wouldn't jump to conclusions and assume. Just look at these two comments.

Yuck, talk about a biast and untrue statement....I think this is absolute falsehood brought on by just having different parts...aside from what Symphogeah said about how each person differs, the fact that when boys become men its on display when they are turned on, with girls not really, I mean yeah there are little signs but I think boys have a harder time trying to control "that" ya know?
Im a women so I have no idea for sure what guys go thru, but as a woman I can say that some times just looking at someone attractive can be a turn on

Actually, I'm completely confused by the second comment. Is the women [sic] in the second quote attacking the first comment I quoted or agreeing?

last edited at Jun 13, 2016 2:44AM

Drinks%20cup
joined Feb 9, 2016

Uh, no?

Me too. I get crazily turned on by breasts so the first statement is completely wrong. At the same time, everyone is different, but girls arent always fluffy and sweet and innocent. It happens.

Dunno why you're all taking it so seriously, this was pretty funny. +1

Agreed. Even though it was kind of weird, i found it comical.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

im still salty. this girl's excuses are bullshit and the other girl didn't even know it

yurinaissance
56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

So trivial...

To reply you must either login or sign up.